Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

1 minute ago, widowmaker- said:

Ive looked in the usually places and the only Kashmir is a different formation, is this yet to be released? 

Still haven't found a consistent 4231

the beowulf 4231 is very strong FM 21 - FM 20 Tactic List FM 19 Recommended Tactic List - Page 337 - Tactics Sharing Centre (Upload/Download) - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, knap said:

KASHMIR 4123 Elite test

1892378629_Screenshot(3062).thumb.png.5b8ab8e8daf45218b10ec17aa80eeef3.png

I have to try how would this go on a small club save like Sassuolo, Udinese, Parma etc...

I would love if you could make test with that kind of teams.

BTW I tested VENOM&FAITH NO LOSS on 3 teams in Spanish league, 3 in Italian and 3 In England.

No transfers, holiday modes. Granada finished 2nd, Pisa is currently 2nd...

Its amazing and great great tactic.  Thank you Knap, been a fan for a while now

Edited by deviangel

I’m playing as Espanol in season 2 after promotion currently sat 3rd in la Liga with a pure team of young players all under 22! 

im using preaching the blues and it’s amazing. Not just in game but I also love the fact you have all major positions available to sign and develop, great work as always Knap and community 

@Bummklaat

Should have asked for Manager responsibilities.

It looks like you are in charge of media and team tals and training.. I would switch all these to AM and see how it goes

Top underdog tactics

VENOM 41212

HGF 4312

VENOM 442

WARRIOR 4132

@Bummklaat

It looks like you are in charge of media and team tals and training.. I would switch all these to AM and see how it goes

Top underdog tactics

VENOM 41212

HGF 4312

VENOM 442

WARRIOR 4132

10 minutes ago, knap said:

@Bummklaat

Top underdog tactics

VENOM 41212

HGF 4312

VENOM 442

WARRIOR 4132

i'll give it a try and let you know. :) thanks

5 hours ago, jimiscarr said:

I’m playing as Espanol in season 2 after promotion currently sat 3rd in la Liga with a pure team of young players all under 22! 

im using preaching the blues and it’s amazing. Not just in game but I also love the fact you have all major positions available to sign and develop, great work as always Knap and community 

Which Preachin Blues?

Starting my third season with my Palermo save using the Venom & Faith 41212 No Loss, have finished 10th, 8th, and 6th in Serie A with it so have found some success (especially since I brought Palermo up from Serie C and don't have a ton of talent), but haven't had the runaway success it looks like a lot of other users are having. This season I'm going to try to sign players to fill the specific roles in the formation and try to overhaul/upgrade pretty much my entire roster, since I think the attribute/skills/talent gap was just too high going against most teams, so we'll see how that goes. Last year there were a few too many games where I was a 6/4 home favorite and turned in an ugly 2-0 home loss to a team 5 places below me in the standings for my liking...

Edited by daniel.camponovo