Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone and Mr. Knap,

I'd just like to say that as someone who likes 4231. THIS 4231 tac is a BEAST and STABLE.  I know it's a little early, but I've been following Knap for a long time.

Also I am playing Galatasaray, year 2021. First time we beat Real Madrid as away team.

Tac: KASHMIR VOL 5 4231 P105 MR L P330 (208)

Adsız.png

adsız2.png

3.png

Edited by Catalystr

Hello guys and Knap,

All of the tactics works wonders and thanks for providing them. I know Knap does not watch the games usually but conceding from set pieces starting to get to me, especially when my team has 5 times more cc chances than the opponent and still losing the game because of stupid cross from a free kick or corner. So, I wonder if you guys have any idea about set pieces improvement etc. ?

Edited by comenman

@comenman

I still watch games and SPs have been an issue this year. I know a few set ups that do not concede many from corners but they don't always work with the tactic. I have a few different set ups that I use but it is difficult to plug all the holes.

Apart from the cross SP there is also a short pass FK set up and the goals arising from throw ins,. sometimes the AI will score despite all precautions.

2 hours ago, knap said:

@comenman

I still watch games and SPs have been an issue this year. I know a few set ups that do not concede many from corners but they don't always work with the tactic. I have a few different set ups that I use but it is difficult to plug all the holes.

Apart from the cross SP there is also a short pass FK set up and the goals arising from throw ins,. sometimes the AI will score despite all precautions.

Yes, that's exactly what I also feel like. If they are gonna score, they score from SP routines anyway despite all of the precautions. Well, it is a bit hard pill to swallow, but if there is nothing can be done to mitigate SP impacts, I guess no point trying.

@comenman

It is annoying when the bottom club manages to get a few goals from SPs and MC with KDB are a nightmare.

The best defence is probably good tall jumping heading defenders like VDV, which helps both ends.

Any advice on how to boost my team's familiarity with tactics? I currently have all 3 tactic slots filled with various knap tactics (and go between them all depending on fixture) and leave the training to my AM but even after most of the season has passed, he is still concerned by match preparation and familiarity isn't that high.

@Fribbe

As far as I am aware, The FM Base test has many flaws, FMRTE is not working as it should, and the categories are nonsense

MR L test also had flaws but Rober has sorted these out and I am not using FMRTE..

1 hour ago, knap said:

@Fribbe

As far as I am aware, The FM Base test has many flaws, FMRTE is not working as it should, and the categories are nonsense

MR L test also had flaws but Rober has sorted these out and I am not using FMRTE..

What 451 would you recommend for a top/subtop team then? Like Chelsea, Everton for example

51 minutes ago, knap said:

@Heywood JaBlowme

I change SPs depending upon how they work with tactic. FKs do not specify a taker so should always be best on pitch at time.

Which tactic are you using and who is taking FKs

I have all regens. 

Currently using:

VENOM & FAITH 424 VOL 3 P108 EC CC

HOLY GHOST FIRE 442 DLT P105 ALL CUPS

& just started using  WARRIOR 4132 MR L Test P352 (191-161)

This player's FK ability alone makes it difficult to keep him on the bench. My Captain plays in the same position however:

Prof.thumb.png.888ef3ff02c5d0123754c69dffe04463.png

Report.thumb.png.27d9678a203226ee946023f169643bfc.png

On 13/08/2020 at 12:14, knap said:

FM 20.4.1

FUBB 4231 Balanced P344 (189-155)

A very basic tactic!

FM20.4.1FUBBKnap4231BalancedP344(189-155).fmf 42.59 kB · 321 downloads

1053832968_Screenshot(2058).thumb.png.2baeaf9f49288f632788cd4ac58fedfc.png847718609_Screenshot(2059).thumb.png.e097ab0acd08313374060c76ecc144c8.png

I play all of your tactics with balanced mentality and it works better for me. If you had time I suggest test with Black Echo 4231 with balanced works great with me.

3 years with Besiktas (only play with Turkish players) and get Europa League with after that season semifinal in UCL

Hi knap

I wanted to hear wich 4-2-3-1 is best for Man Utd 

I use your !!!!FM20.4.0TeaforOne4321OXP106ALLCUPS atm and works great but want to try something different

cheers 

Edited by kennedfn

20 minutes ago, kennedfn said:

Hi knap

I wanted to hear wich 4-2-3-1 is best for Man Utd 

I use your !!!!FM20.4.0TeaforOne4321OXP106ALLCUPS atm and works great but want to try something different

cheers 

I can confirm that the TIME 4231 works very well :thup: