Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi knap,

Don't normally post asking for a tactic but starting up a save with Southampton, just wondering what tactics would be highly recommended for home and away? Used the tea for one 4231 uro tweak recently had great success but looking for something different. Maybe another 4231 or a 41221 as I like playing with IF or wingers. Any recommendations would be highly appreciated.

Thanks for all the tactics too, great work!

Hey @knap I don't usually ask for advice but I've bought Paqueta and have an agreement with him that he'll play as an AP in the AM role for the first season of his contract. I see it's not a role you seem to use that much but do you have a tactic in mind to get the best out of him? Not really bothered whether it has wingers or IFs, one or two strikers or anything else as I can have players to fit either/any, it's just Paqueta I need to appease.

Thanks

@knap funnily enough it was a MISS one I just dug out from one of my earlier seasons

First game with it...
20200701222520_1.thumb.jpg.1666031100bda48f4c29bd001ede072d.jpg20200701222543_1.thumb.jpg.22b644443826b9a65b0a9b3f49ce292e.jpg20200701223208_1.thumb.jpg.0b7a43b1293dc60a59cbc1755be73f05.jpg

I just need to remember to change it each game to tell Almada to mark a certain player instead of leaving it as the position.
Btw, how important is it to change that each game from position to player man marking? I forgot to do it in this first game.

@Earnie is God!

Player is supposed to be better than position Just save tactic without MM and add player MM eac game.

The problem with the position is that it only marks DM and will not follow AI changes. You can check AI eoles in Analysis during game

14 minuti fa, knap ha scritto:

@teosc

Did a fair anount of testing with a Celtic save and KASHMIR CELTIC scored mot goals

CELTICROBER.thumb.png.9288b71d221409d02fb920a48f2c0a6d.png

Exactly which version?
In the google document I do not find it, in previous posts I saw the "KASHMIRKnap433MMP106FACCCELTIC227GOALS" but I saw that you are also talking about a p111 version!

@teosc

P111 is the rginal tactic andis popular. The best for scoring with a very very good team was the Celtic version.

You can sort tactic name and just look at the KASHMIR Tactics.

Am I being a bit thick? Can't seem to find any fm20 tactics after flicking through and don't fancy trolling 280 pages to find them. 

Appreciate the effort as always, Knap.

• FM 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

ROBER GUIDE TO CLUB SET UP 

New_Game_2 (1).pdf 322.53 kB · 27 downloads

ROBER GUIDE TO MARKING

FULL GUIDE ON FM SCOUT

FULL TRAINING INFPRMATION ON FM SCOUT INCLUDING HOW TO SET UP AND ATTRIBUTE IMPROVEMENTS

DOUBLEINTENSITY.thumb.png.a06a8414ed481c29a057d493de07a666.png

RDF TWEAKS

CROSSING CONSIDERATIONS

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

FRENCH UNDERDOG TESTS

C

SHOuTS

Demand More when we are winning by 1 goal.

Show Some Passion when we are back at score.

Praise when winning 2 or more goals.

--

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

On 13/06/2020 at 08:58, Karlo said:

Just two.

center MC > DM slot
WB's > FB slot

In the original tactic Knap posted, the wingbacks were pushed one slot higher

Still going well with this tactic but IFs are very inconsistant. Any ideas to get more out of them?

6 hours ago, cricketdave said:

Do you use man marking?

Yeap. Always! Mark Specific Player! ^_^

Edited by Guest

Hi! Here's my not so little tweak of KNAPs WULF tactic.

Didn't change any team instructions. Tested 20 different variations of players roles and instructions with 10 Southport vs Leeds games. This tactics showed best total score.

Gave a it a go with carreer. That wasn't for testing thus i immediatly made a lot of transfers in. But the result is still incredible. Playing FM wasn't so easy for me since FM 2003 (That was the last FM when managing an underdog team wasn't challenging).

Southport schedule.jpg

Southport table.jpg

Southport tactics.jpg

Experiment 13 - a tweak of KNAPs WULF.fmf

Very good achievements wiht AZ first season using 
FM20.4.1HOLYGHOSTFIREKnapVOL2451P100ALLCUPS and FM20.4.1HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap343WIFP107FA
I found very effective to tick off the counter press in tough games and sometimes to drop the mentality to cautious.
During big matches (especially in EuroLeague) when i don't need to score i have set the man marking.
My lone striker on deepst midfielder and my IFs on wingbacks, it was quite successfull.

discord 1.png

discord 2.png

discord 3.PNG

discord 4.PNG