Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad spell Vol 2 is proving brilliant for my Everton team. Basically no signings, loads of outgoings. Second season, title race in both years. Currently qtr final champions league, semi final of FA Cup.

Only issue is my discipline is atrocious. Incredible amount of bookings.

@knap

20 hours ago, DaveMurray23 said:

Bad spell Vol 2 is proving brilliant for my Everton team. Basically no signings, loads of outgoings. Second season, title race in both years. Currently qtr final champions league, semi final of FA Cup.

@knap

which is v2?

On 23/07/2022 at 09:37, DaveMurray23 said:

@knap

When using this tactic, what type of striker do you usually use as the AF?

On 23/07/2022 at 14:37, DaveMurray23 said:

@knap

End of 3rd season. Between this and 224153 HGF I’ve won the champs league twice and an FA Cup.

Draws have cost me the PL twice 

@knap
suggest anything that might take those draws away? I’m being very picky. Maybe 41212?

Edited by DaveMurray23

@knapFirst of all, thanks for the great work you do! Then i need some help. Any decent tactic for a newly promoted team to PL? Im Huddersfield, and use ME22.4KashmirKnapKopfanP433ArsenalP92MU95ALLCUPS. It worked wonders in Championship, but in PL i am really struggling. Bought some good players and have upgraded the squad, but get smashed. Could you please help me?

@stian

The promotion to PL is hardest jump and is very much based n squad quality that can be put together with a low reputation.

HGF 451  is good with CA120 but squad may be even worse than that squad in comparison