Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, knap said:

@prepie1981

Klopp tactic is 451 with IFs or perhaps 4123. I prefer Salah to be a striker. Can sort the Lpool pts and see what is on top

Thankyou, your Kashmir 41122FP P104 ALL Cups I can see you used Liverpool in the picture,   just unsure the best positions each player best in

On 06/06/2022 at 08:39, Warszawa said:

2nd season underway

20220606073852_1.jpg

20220606073857_1.jpg

On 05/06/2022 at 17:41, Warszawa said:

eehhh we just lost promotion or playoffs in last game of the season

20220605163926_1.jpg

20220605163933_1.jpg

Hi Mate!

First of all, congratulate for your result.

Could you please give me a direct link for the tactic? 

Thank you so much.

Hello @knap, I'm struggling with my team a little bit I'm using your tactic from test sheet for Macclesfield im promoted with them to the PL last season and avoided relgation. Right now in second season I'm done couple of sinigns to improve CA of the team. I'm using still using the same tactic and the result are quite not good. My tam CA is between 125 - 140 the excel file showing avarage points on level 80 per season. To be honest im far far away from that score I'm in the middle of the seson and i have 4 points above relegation zone, the team have big issue with scoring golas. Do you maybe have solution for that ? 

ME22.4HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap451MUP103

ME22.4HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap451MUP103

@manioxDD

Ignore the CA for test teams, it is top middle or bottom in any league.

Maybe look at key attributes for team compared to rest of league but should ain to be best in pace annd acceleration

@knap

Thank you for respone and i checked whole attributes and yeah it is not so colorful, I have the wrost team with the lowest pace and acc attrubiute, rest of them in on avarege point something around 15/16 palce in the Premer League. So i should focused on sing up faster players to higer up the level of the team and finally start winning games ? 

So if I shouldn't look on test sheet, on waht sheet with tactics I should look to choose the best one for my team ? 

@Knap 
I didt that like you said and the colums showed that for the worst team in the league is ME22.4HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap451MUP103 and im used it, I do a lot of transfers after the 1st season in PL and the results are worst the in last season. I don't know why, I saw you wages attributes post and link to download the filters, but gusy whos pup out in searching players have for example 105 CA, but the attributes are match from that what you upload. To be honest I don't know how this could work if the player have CA 105, but the stats are matching. 

32 minutes ago, manioxDD said:

@Knap 
Zrobiłem to tak jak powiedziałeś, a felietony pokazały, że dla najgorszego zespołu w lidze jest  ME22.4HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap451MUP103 i używam go, robię dużo transferów po pierwszym sezonie w PL i wyniki są najgorsze w ostatnim sezonie . Nie wiem dlaczego, widziałem, jak wpisujesz atrybuty płac i link do pobrania filtrów, ale dziwny, kto wyskoczył w wyszukiwaniu graczy, ma na przykład 105 CA, ale atrybuty są zgodne z tym, co przesyłasz. Szczerze mówiąc nie wiem, jak to mogłoby działać, gdyby gracz miał CA 105, ale statystyki się zgadzają. 

I am using this tactic with York. 6th league in England. 3 seasons and 3 Times get promoted level up