Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i lost track after last update, I promoted Oxford City to Championship , good first half of the season then on the second half won 5 games in 23 ! tried two seasons more ended 2nd half of the table. started a Spurs game first half of the season good second half bad 2 times in a row, got a 2nd and a 3rd place .tried several 451 holygost echoes Kashmir and completely lost the effectiveness I had , doesn't quite figure out what is happening 

• FM 22 TACTICS
  • GOOGLE DOCS

Knap FM2022 - Google Docs

Weighted attributes Pdf

914567267_Screenshot(995).thumb.png.ff8a1606cf89880b536749c759647c59.png

KEY ATTRIBTES

GK   Handling Reflexes Agility Decisions

DRL  Acceleration Pace Decisions Stamina

DC           Decisions Positioning Marking Acceleration Pace Strength Jumping

WBRL    Acceleration Pace Decisions Stamina

DM       Acceleration Pace Decisions

MRL     Acceleration Pace  Agility

MC     Acceleration Pace Vision Passing

AMRL Acceleration Pace Dribbling

AMC  Acceleration Pace Vision

ST     Acceleration Pace Finishing

Attribute_Weights.pdf.pdf35.17 kB · 59 downloads

Filters from The Prof

filters_110854 (1).zip182.39 kB · 25 downloads

Cadoni recommended shouts or use AM for Shouts

FM22 Shouts - Encourage (0-0; 20 min mark) - Calm Down (win 1-0 after you scoring) - Demand More (draw) - Praise (win by 2 goals) - Berate (loss by 2 goals

BUST THE NET TRAINING

BTN Balanced Early season.fmf19.19 kB · 202 downloads BTN BootCamp.fmf19.18 kB · 191 downloads BTN Complete Training.fmf19.3 kB · 228 downloads BTN Lazy Match Prep 2 Match.fmf19.46 kB · 181 downloads BTN Youth Complete.fmf19.18 kB · 205 downloads

Edited by knap

Hello @knap can you please tell me what tactic will be very solid in defense, where main striker like Vlahovic from Juventus will score a lot of goals and will have a high rating?

In ARGS 3412 F9 MU P101 FA CC or ARGS 5122 F9 M P103 EC FA better solution will be put main striker as F9 instead of AF so that he scores the most goals from the team?

Whether in a tactic HOLY GHOST FIRE 451 VOL 2 MU P103 the striker or winger will have more goals and rating?

I tested HOLY GHOST FIRE 41131 Narrow P101 CC WB S and Vlahovic scores a lot but tactic is a bit unreal.

Em 06/06/2022 em 10:34, knap disse:

@ricrpor

Spurs are pretty flaky this year. Not sure if a little tweak helps maintain a run off form.

I play this game since day one and never happen anything like this ... nothin works. Oxford City from VNL to Championship and know is mid table , Spurs two season zero trophies , tried all 451 and 433

@m_calka

I would sort the 22.4 tab for goals for are hub test GD and pick the top 451.

You can also put your striker on near post for corners.

Ronaldo scored 73 Goals with WARRIOR 442 but a 442 may not work with Arsenal

@Celo385

You can tell from HUB Test that 442 will work for CA160 team but not others.. You need to be a top team in league.

For players you need acceleration and pace and  key attributes  for positions

@Caldeira

Yo don't need to know- headings should be top middle under dog CA 160 etc is just how the test league is set up.

If you want to find out google CA Calculator which The Prof did for FMScout and follows on from attribute PDF.

Y

On 08/06/2022 at 17:08, vitoco77 said:

Am Real Mallorca, Great Tactics. Came 4th in la Liga and won the europa league final vs ManU.

Untitled.jpg

The season after, get rid of most players and changed 1/2 the team. Most importantly, played friendlies every 2 days to get them familiar with each other and the tactics. 

Lost to liverpool in CL because I got 1player sent off early.

Lost in Spanish Cup as I wanted to concentrat in league.

Its not unbeatable tac as you see I lost 5 games. But goals scored and against impressed me.

Mind you, although I could change the players. Most good players would not come to this team, nor having the salary package to pay for them. So I would say I have only B to C Grades players....

league.jpg

Untitled.jpg