Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 4 minutes, fermcr1 a dit :

Tried a lot of tactics, and quite frankly, the best tactic for underdog teams is 22BETAWARRIOR4132P108FA.fmf

I always end returning to this tactic when I train a team that's predicted to finish 10th or less in the league.

You have a link please ?

10 hours ago, PG2060 said:

I try with AC Milan, what is your set up for the first team with Inter ... ???

Here is it. I do have a question on the green link in my midfielders, still not seeing that even they have played together for 20+ games, maybe I keep changing the combination coz of injure, but other than that, this is the setup.

backtoholiday.jpg.87b51aef9b6da4ec5b5da413c2efd44c.jpg

6 hours ago, stephen_huo said:

Here is it. I do have a question on the green link in my midfielders, still not seeing that even they have played together for 20+ games, maybe I keep changing the combination coz of injure, but other than that, this is the setup.

backtoholiday.jpg.87b51aef9b6da4ec5b5da413c2efd44c.jpg

are you training those midfielders in the exact position they play? that helps alot

20 ore fa, RockIt147 ha scritto:

Very magical tactics. I took charge of Roma and played for more than half a season. I only lost one game in Serie A and won the rest. Scored 84 goals, but also lost 21. Among them, we defeated Cagliari 9-2 at home and Inter Milan 8-3 away. Mainly speaking, the defense is slightly worse, but the offensive power is superior. If the team's overall strength is further improved, I believe it will be even more terrifying.

Roma1.thumb.png.9da5d4759920076d0d7a18736c60b8a5.png

Roma2.png.f555e0a94a6f3065f6b773f880b9a2ef.png

Roma3.thumb.png.35240421dd8a54228d53ff6df090b271.png

Roma4.thumb.png.8816909fbc55b60d991c75d345af4556.png

Roma5.thumb.png.f50d57a8347c9727d835066b3c3a6891.png

Tried this for 1 game, using reserves mostly vs a 20th placed Venezia side

Immagine 2021-11-14 123626.png

8 minuti fa, jjacopo ha scritto:

Tried this for 1 game, using reserves mostly vs a 20th placed Venezia side

Immagine 2021-11-14 123626.png

Second game vs a loaded PSG (Neymar Haaland Benzema Messi) 

Looks a bit risky to use vs very strong teams, but maybe it's ideal for when you need to score goals

Immagine 2021-11-14 124524.png

Do the tactics use player instructions? I am playing on Switch and therefore unable to load the tactics. If they use player instructions are they generic for each position? And if so, does any one have any screenshots of them so I can mimic the tactic on the Switch please?

@Bizzlak

I am not sure switch uses the same ME.

If it does you can google a Baden Powell Video

Lethal High Scoring Tactic over 200 goals best fm22 tactic

The vid will give you a chance to set up the instructions

Hey Knap..

Wondering if you can take a look at this for me. This is one of yours ( Think it was 22PreachinBluesKnap451P105ECCC )which I adapted as at one point during a match I had all my strikers get crocked.. So adapted it a little then put striker back in when they came back from Injury. My strikers aren't the greatest neither is my AM.. But am really struggling to get either of them to fire properly. The AM probably has one good game in around 4-5 matches. And the Striker barely scores from open play (If he wasn't so lethal from headers via corners I'm sure he probably would struggle to hit 10 goals)

Could you take a look and see if there is something I could change. Maybe roles or instructions for players or even general instructions that would enable them to properly perform. Other than those 2 it seems to be a pretty solid tactic and plays some fantastic football at times.

Clipboard01.jpg

D.T.W.V2.fmf

15 minutes ago, knap said:

I would have said more like RAMBLE ON.

Sorry mate, Meant to say I adapted the tactic to look like that. It was originally 22PreachinBluesKnap451P105ECCC 

That was until all my injuries struck, and never went back to your original one. So technically still is preachinblues with positions changed and one or 2 instructions.