FM22 and FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Recommended Tactic List

• Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Mr.Robot

If Elite then RANGERS Tactics that are found by sorting for highest goals scored.. Off hand the only narrow tactic would be SPIRIT IN THE SKY with 3arb. Otherwise AC Milan tactic or a narrow 4231

Am 13.10.2021 um 22:03 schrieb knap:

@Mr.Robot

If Elite then RANGERS Tactics that are found by sorting for highest goals scored.. Off hand the only narrow tactic would be SPIRIT IN THE SKY with 3arb. Otherwise AC Milan tactic or a narrow 4231

thx @knap u mean the mad as a hatter rangers tactics?

10 hours ago, knap said:

FM 22 BETA

691600219_Screenshot(1559).thumb.png.5d426196563f38162f57ad9285208880.png

Are you testing with any condition freezing on? (Probably not as the tools like FMRTE are not out I think) but just wanted to double check, because this could be the year that testing with condition freezing on is very different result from when people actually play, because of the greater stamina/fatigue effect

Edited by DavyDepuydt1

@DavyDepuydt1

FMRTE is only really used with test leagues and condition drops during a match. I don't bother with normal saves and with HUB Testing there was little difference between FMRTE and non FMRTE results.

15 minutes ago, knap said:

@DavyDepuydt1

FMRTE is only really used with test leagues and condition drops during a match. I don't bother with normal saves and with HUB Testing there was little difference between FMRTE and non FMRTE results.

Great to hear :)

@Rengarfloki

I would try what you used in FM 21, and report back if one of mine.

Strikerless may not work as well from FM21apart from PILGRIMAGE 4330 which was a FM 20 tactic

12 minutes ago, Crusho79bv said:

Hi guys, where can I find the best deal for FM22?  Is there any deal including Beta + FM Touch PC  like last year ?

ShopTo is your best bet.

7 minutes ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

There is no more proper Touch for PC

Thx, that means i`m out after 20 years of playing this game.

For me Touch version is the best, the full fat game is too much micro management and i don`t have time for that.

GOODBYE FOOTBALL MANAGER!

Take care all of ya and happy gaming!

Edited by Crusho79bv

51 minutes ago, Crusho79bv said:

Thx, that means i`m out after 20 years of playing this game.

For me Touch version is the best, the full fat game is too much micro management and i don`t have time for that.

GOODBYE FOOTBALL MANAGER!

Take care all of ya and happy gaming!

Mate completely feel the same...However I found a copy of FM22 for £25...I'm gonna try and dumb it down as much as I can and see what I can achieve! After 5 yrs of playing touch I feel my days might be numbered too...

• knap changed the title to FM22 and FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Recommended Tactic List