Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The updated 4132 has not been tested. All tactics lost performance on update apart from Tequila. Sympathy needs updating for 20.2.

If you a top side you should still win league with the existing tactics.

Edited by knap

I'm using the 4231 from Knap (not the full season) with Porto and I'm having sucess with it.

Second season, about to play the UCL final against Atl. Madrid, and won against Man. City (won 2-0 at home and lost 3-1 away, but past anyway :p) with this tactic in the quarters :).

Edited by ricardojpm

25 minutes ago, knap said:

Is anyone seeing a Long Throw exploit with these tactics after the update? 

Not for me no.  Im using said 4222 knapzaipleipzig and 0 registered assist from throw ins. They do try to use long throws in to the box, and sometimes a header and a rebound creates a chance. But not often, and would not say its exploit.

1 hour ago, Cry havoc said:

This tactic has no Long Throw set-piece, like the WULF 4132 I tried before it. Both left and right attacking throws are set to default.

Could you check under tactic/analysis/goals/goalsassist for long throws how many you have?

9 minutes ago, Rober82 said:

Not for me no.  Im using said 4222 knapzaipleipzig and 0 registered assist from throw ins. They do try to use long throws in to the box, and sometimes a header and a rebound creates a chance. But not often, and would not say its exploit.

I may have misspoke in calling it an outright exploit but it certainly felt like a notable advantage compared to the default throw in instructions that accompany the WULF 4132s. That could well have been an observation bias - the AI never uses long throws against the player in my experience, there's been long throw exploits in the past and I wouldn't have noticed goals scored from non-long throw ins because they don't stand out as much as long throws do. 

Regrettably I've since started over again and have no stats to show for the 4222. The chances I saw created were as you describe mostly - overall it looked to me like long throws were a challenge for defenders to cope with, and goals scored may not have come directly from the throw itself but more as a result of the trouble they caused.

I was going to try the 20.2 4132 but I'll take a longer look at the 4222 again instead, give it a season without touching the set-piece instructions and report back later.

All that said, I feel it's important for comparison purposes to test the 4132 with the long throw set-pieces added or the 4222 without them, otherwise it's an undeniable variable between the two and potentially a significant one.

1 hour ago, ricardojpm said:

I'm using the 4231 from Knap (not the full season) with Porto and I'm having sucess with it.

Second season, about to play the UCL final against Atl. Madrid, and won against Man. City (won 2-0 at home and lost 3-1 away, but past anyway :p) with this tactic in the quarters :).

which one?

I am managing Bologna, the tactics i have been using were Tequila 4132 and Symphaty 4222, which were also doing good after the patch.

Today i began to try the new 20.2 updated 4132 and here are the results.

Loss to Juventus seems bad on the score, but first, they are Juventus, and second we had 2 red cards. Until the red cards it was a draw and stats were more on my side.

Lazio match, we were dominating the stats, they had 1 CCC we had 4. Just FMd i guess.

Seems to work fine, thanks Knap.

bologna.jpg

il y a 42 minutes, ricardojpm a dit :

This one.

I've won the Champions League. Final against Atl. Madrid, 2-1.

Haaland won the European Golden boot with 52 goals in 50 games.

How are your Inside performed in terms of goals and assists, wing play sucks since last patch

22 minutes ago, steve dewilde said:

How are your Inside performed in terms of goals and assists, wing play sucks since last patch

I've not played the full season with this patch (maybe half of the season with the new one), but I didn't notice a big difference in term of their stats.

Full season stats of the players I've used the most in the positions:

Trincão, AML/AMR: 10 goals and 5 assist in 25 games;

Olmo, AML: 8 goals and 9 assists in 28 games;

Antony, AMR: 9 goals and 7 assists in 30 games;

Edited by ricardojpm

Il y a 1 heure, ricardojpm a dit :

FM20WULFKnap4231NEP102ECCC.fmf44.71 kB · 383 downloads

Fully fluid first premier league away match against Crystal Palace (with utd) lost 2-1, 4 cc and crap play, shity patch and f**k fm til xmas

5 hours ago, steve dewilde said:

Fully fluid first premier league away match against Crystal Palace (with utd) lost 2-1, 4 cc and crap play, shity patch and f**k fm til xmas

Yeah I've tried this tactic. It's not pretty. Been getting a pounding every game.

Definitely needs tweaking. Why can't there be a decent 4231 tactic? I don't want silly formations with with daft midfield roles. Just a straight 4231. Is it too much to ask?

Edited by Bothan Spy

20 minutes ago, NyanOverlord said:

Any updates needed for WULF 4231? After a couple of games with a new patch it seems that it leaks way too many goals now.

There is a tweak from par1s on fm base forums but I didn't test if its good or not, he had some good results with it but will have totes it first

1 hour ago, NyanOverlord said:

Any updates needed for WULF 4231? After a couple of games with a new patch it seems that it leaks way too many goals now.

With what team vs what teams? Tactic rarely matters vs teams with alot of better players on all positions.

My team is Olympiakos from Greece and on my second season I went to Europa League semi final. Feel free to check the tactic and suggest what ever change you want. I.e. on my third season I’m planning to change the WB’s from Attack to support. 

FYI the tactic is already uploaded also in this site.

FM20WULFKnap4231Tweaked.fmf

Edited by Par1s

1 hour ago, Essiko98| said:

Have tried almost all the tactics and the fm20sympathyforthedevilknapzaipleipzig is the best after the patch.

Psg is such a pain in the ass :P

Got a really hard champions League Group as well.

2019-12-06.png

2019-12-06 (1).png

2019-12-06 (3).png

2019-12-06 (4).png

2019-12-06 (5).png

2019-12-06 (6).png

2019-12-06 (7).png

2019-12-06 (2).png

2019-12-06 (8).png

Send please .fmf

there are many simpathy tactics

Been trying to use

FM20.2NorthernSoulMRHKnap5-3-2P101CC

and FM20.2WULF4132PFDMIWBSPKnapP112ALLCUPSNOLOSSFM20.2P102ECCC

In 20.2 but they have been nothing short of awful for me. I guess they are better for top than sub.

Going to try Tequila and Sympathy 442 now.