Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

On 02/09/2021 at 13:15, Perijoli said:

Sure. Im not superhappy with DLP, low Avg Rating.. tried tweak it but no big difference yet.

Quick AP like A.Armstrong is goat.

ECHOESKnap442P104 Tweaked - Perijoli.fmf 45.18 kB · 80 downloads

I love all the Knap 442 tactics but have the same issue with the DLP always getting really poor ratings. I have had 3 of the best players in the game world in that position over 8 seasons and none ever scored over a 6.7 for the season. the minute I sell them, they are averaging 7.8 and above at new teams.

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hace 6 horas, knap dijo:

@nen

2nd season syndrome

but you have tried the tactics more than 1 season? because it is of little use that it is very good in one season if in the next it does not work. and another question, why do you always use liverpool?

What's everybody's favorite tactic with a specialty position, like a Trequartista/Enganche/Raumdeuter? I usually play with pretty standard formations/player roles but think it could be fun to have a more specialized player, only one I've found in Knap's sheet is the Warrior 41311 with a Trequartista AMC, but wondering what other options may be!

Hi @knap, I'm the guy who made the FM Lineup Tool (which is exclusive available @ baden powell site), would you mind if in the next version I pack your top 10 tactics in the tool as preconfigured tactic (it's a txt file of the tactic definition, not the tactic file itself). So people who use one of those can easily select it in my FM Lineup Tool.

Just now, knap said:

@DavyDepuydt1

I will have to have a look first, but probably not a problem, subject to me playing FM 22.

I will check it out with Rober as well.

@knap with next version I actually meant next release of my tool, not really FM22. (So your top 10 downloaded FM21 tactics would be included in the tool)

On 10/09/2021 at 12:23, Icondacarver said:

I love all the Knap 442 tactics but have the same issue with the DLP always getting really poor ratings. I have had 3 of the best players in the game world in that position over 8 seasons and none ever scored over a 6.7 for the season. the minute I sell them, they are averaging 7.8 and above at new teams.

Yepp 100% agree. Next season im trying BWM(Su) and searching for a better corner strategy, only 6 goals from corners this season.

Im finally finished with Season 1. Won League and Carbona Cup, lost to Liverpool in FA Semi. Adam is a beast.

tables1.jpg

squads1.jpg

adamAs1.jpg

fa semi loss.jpg

carabao final.jpg

arsenal home.jpg

spurs.jpg