Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, I’ve just purchased the game. Is there a plug and play type tactic you would recommend? Specifically for a club thats expected to be relegated/underdog against every opposition?

I remember using tactics by TFF to win the Seria C, B and A one after each other with San Marino, but I can’t find anything by him this year.

Cheers!

@IOA

I would try the Lower League test tactics that have made it to PL, as they are underdogs for a lot of the time. Otherwise uderdog test of Fulham results with HUB Test.

5 hours ago, IFMI Reaper said:

hey all. Thanks for work @knap. Anyone know how to counter this free man on freekicks? keep conceding to them being free and can't seem to counter it.

20210628110409_1.jpg

20210628110334_1.jpg

I had this issue with my own tactics created from scratch it's incredibly annoying. I have to make certain tweaks depending on the formation itself to try and counteract it. Man marking and having everyone back for the free kicks helps. I haven't tried going with a 1 man wall yet but you could try that too.

Edited by Cult of Football Manager

21 minutes ago, Cult of Football Manager said:

I had this issue with my own tactics created from scratch it's incredibly annoying. I have to make certain tweaks depending on the formation itself to try and counteract it. Man marking and having everyone back for the free kicks helps. I haven't tried going with a 1 man wall yet but you could try that too.

I think its kind of a bug somewhere too. or a quirk maybe. After this post I've made a tweak or 2 but haven't faced a situation to see if it works. Cheers for reply will try some

3 hours ago, Cult of Football Manager said:

just a quick one. Haven't conceded a fk yet since changing wide defensive fk to this, no free man on edge of box though. Also in highlight Shaqiri scores from counter. 

20210628200116_1.jpg

20210628200035_1.jpg

@GKorr

I used a 343 IF based on Southgates Tactic vGermany. It is not a recreation as it changed when Grealish came as well as Henderson. Also I used regroup rather than couter press as England are not that aggressive with Press.