Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@stian

Typical FM formation would be 451 but maybe 41221 would perhaps resemble how they play. The strikerless 41230 would be a FM Formation that they play.

As a FM Tactic then top Lpool tactic top top test result or top MU test results.

2 hours ago, knap said:

@stian

Typical FM formation would be 451 but maybe 41221 would perhaps resemble how they play. The strikerless 41230 would be a FM Formation that they play.

As a FM Tactic then top Lpool tactic top top test result or top MU test results.

what would be your choice  @knap ? pilgrimage 4330 or  WARRIOR4330P98ECCCP239 ?

Hi @knap.

If you could just take the tactic and build a team around it from scratch which one of yours do you think would be the best? Which one do you feel is the strongest atm?

Also quick question. Does IWB requires stronger 'inside foot' or they can be played with stronger 'outer foot' since I've seen in a lot of your tactics situation where in Liverpool it was still Robertson at IWB LB and TTA as IWB RB.

Edited by Orion_

@orion

Tou have to decide between strikerless and non strikerless.

I would go non with ECHOES 4231 TH 02and backup 451 and  The tactic just posted tested well.

I treat IWNs just like WBs.

6 hours ago, markv1 said:

@knap What defensive/away/underdog tactic would you use to accompany echoes 4231 p111 TH P92? I am underdog in PL, the tactic is doing decent but sometimes I'm get ****ed by big team.

Have you tried setting the mentality to cautious and dropping the line of defence to standard? I found this worked for me as Derby in my first PL season.

4 hours ago, Jimborelli said:

Have you tried setting the mentality to cautious and dropping the line of defence to standard? I found this worked for me as Derby in my first PL season.

Thanks mate I will experiment with it

Hi Knap, first of all thanks for your tactics, they're all amazing! 

A question: is Venom&Faith Rober Tweak 41212 P102CFA ok for 21.7 version?

I find this tactic the best one, I really enjoy it and it made me achieve unbelievable results..