Jump to content

FM 21 - FM 20 Tactic List FM (Includes Man City Pep 20/21 High possession and Man U 98/99 Recreation ) 19 Recommended Tactic List


Recommended Posts

@knap

Thanks for all your work on these. 

Would it be possible for you to take a look at updating VENOM & FAITH 442 IWB W AF P106 EC for 21.7? (I think it's this one). I've been having a lot of success with it but it seems to have lost a bit of solidity after the patch.

Much appreciated. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RUN LIKE HELL WIP

KASHMIR 2323 WIP

4231 Narrow wip

VENOM P106

BEOWULF DW

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @knap I was doing great with Newcastle using the FM21.5 PreachinBluesKnap451WP102ECFA but its gone downhill since ME 21.6. Any chance you could update this for 21.7 please?

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

LIST

VENOM P106 WIP

BEOWULF DW WIP

PREACHIN BLUES

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NandaldiaN said:

i would say set pieces are mixed in MX version

Yeah but both MX but different results as in the points and the goals score and concede. Thats what i asking

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/03/2021 at 14:05, Zachar said:

Im using the !!FM21.6ECHOESKnap4231P111 with Man Utd - and Im winning everything :D

can you put up a screenshot of your team and your position in the league please? How many goals as a team are you scoring in the league?

I can't put a tactic together with these players and it's drivingme absoluely mad!

image.png.2c097606aac0d53175f6f18ab6a50c78.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ozzy2k9

Are you letting AM handling press team talks training and not letting him/her make OIs

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, knap said:

@Ozzy2k9

Are you letting AM handling press team talks training and not letting him/her make OIs

nope i do all team talks, no OIs nothing. Training im using schedules which i downloaded specifically for tiki taka.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ozzy2k9 said:

nope i do all team talks, no OIs nothing. Training im using schedules which i downloaded specifically for tiki taka.

Maybe you do sometyhing wrong with TT or training schedule. Try to hire a good AM and delegate everything to him and see the magic happening ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, anatolycastella said:

Maybe you do sometyhing wrong with TT or training schedule. Try to hire a good AM and delegate everything to him and see the magic happening ;)

This is the schedule i use for when i have 1 game a week

image.thumb.png.8c447a1496f6d6f064ef3ad9810b7c79.png

 

This is the schedule i use when i have 2 games a week

image.thumb.png.907ddce6da042e1604c1d28f8b628371.png

 

Ok I will try and get a new AM in

Link to post
Share on other sites

'@OZZY2K9

Can you hand the team talks and training over to AM, and see if an improvement

Otherwise, if still a problem then switch to WARRIOR P110 or send me your save and I will have a closer look t.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, knap said:

'@OZZY2K9

Can you hand the team talks and training over to AM, and see if an improvement

Otherwise, if still a problem then switch to WARRIOR P110 or send me your save and I will have a closer look t.

I am playing an online save with a mate so not a local game save. With your tactics, you literally make no changes at all not even OI's or teamtalks before half time or end of the game etc?

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ozzy2k9

Is it head to head or just AI games that are issue?

If you watch my YT vids you can see I don't change anything unless a SUS,.

Try with just AM and see if it helps.

Link to post
Share on other sites

image.thumb.png.a3fd7d22e8bd041f4c75b7ff77bb5624.png@Knap - Disraeli gears on latest update, first ever unbeaten season in Championship. Signed Thiago Almada (24 Goals and 16 assists in 44 starts and 3 sub appearances) at start and a few loans (Vydra, Fabio, Jones and Diallo) in Jan, none of whom played loads, barring Fabio I think.

Also got to League Cup Final - Lost to Man City 3-1 in extra time, gutted, another day I win that with the chances we had.

Super tactic, look forward to year one in the Prem!

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, knap said:

@Ozzy2k9

Is it head to head or just AI games that are issue?

If you watch my YT vids you can see I don't change anything unless a SUS,.

Try with just AM and see if it helps.

AI games I struggle at times and the struggle is real lol. 

Head to head as well i just get smacked by my mate who uses a strikerless formation with 3 shadow strikers 2 mezzala's

It's no competition when we play and he ends up winning everything. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind losing but i just thought with the team i have, there must be a really good tacic to get consistent reults with if that makes sense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kenty7 said:

image.thumb.png.a3fd7d22e8bd041f4c75b7ff77bb5624.png@Knap - Disraeli gears on latest update, first ever unbeaten season in Championship. Signed Thiago Almada (24 Goals and 16 assists in 44 starts and 3 sub appearances) at start and a few loans (Vydra, Fabio, Jones and Diallo) in Jan, none of whom played loads, barring Fabio I think.

Also got to League Cup Final - Lost to Man City 3-1 in extra time, gutted, another day I win that with the chances we had.

Super tactic, look forward to year one in the Prem!

wich tactic? nice season my dude

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NandaldiaN said:

wich tactic? nice season my dude

!!FM21.6DISRAELI GEARS41320VOL4P102fa mate, worked an absolute dream

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kenty7 said:

!!FM21.6DISRAELI GEARS41320VOL4P102fa mate, worked an absolute dream

cant find it in the knap table, do u mind sharing?  wanna try it with my Cornellá team hahaa

also.. did u tried the 21.7 version of dis gears? DISRAELI GEARS 41320 P99 EC CC, its in knap table

Edited by NandaldiaN
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, NandaldiaN said:

cant find it in the knap table, do u mind sharing?  wanna try it with my Cornellá team hahaa

also.. did u tried the 21.7 version of dis gears? DISRAELI GEARS 41320 P99 EC CC, its in knap table

2053371212_!!FM21.6DISRAELIGEARS41320VOL4P102fa.fmf Here you go, it's in there somewhere as that's where I got it from, I've only used this one on the new patch, also used it with Man City for a quick season just to see how a top team would do, before starting my final career save of FM21 with Forest, Man City were brilliant, some huge wins, but not an unbeaten Championship season ;-)

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ozzy2k9

The omly version I have long tested in 21.7 is the P523 on 21.7 tab.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, knap said:

@Ozzy2k9

The omly version I have long tested in 21.7 is the P523 on 21.7 tab.

 

Are you sure it's still on the Google Sheet as I can't see it on the 21.7 tab

image.png.b7eabd835d8bf8abbbfadbe7a3ffc6e8.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

are you sure it's still there as I can't see it on the 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/03/2021 at 14:44, Ozzy2k9 said:

 

image.png.37f68ae64a47cf2103facbb5d07df5f7.png

 

Cant fault the teams quality. If its not working try another tactic, lots to choose from. I've never personally used Very Attacking.

 

Is it not working because you are conceding to many goals? How long have you been using the tactic?

 

Theres a tactic above that had success with the original Arsenal team. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • knap changed the title to FM 21 - FM 20 Tactic List FM (Includes Man City Pep 20/21 High possession and Man U 98/99 Recreation ) 19 Recommended Tactic List

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...