Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

@Ozzy2k9

Arsenal are more mid possibly top

Sorted 21.5 tactics for mid. Strikerless are the best choice using fast strikers at SS. Otherwise 4231 or 442 tactics.Sort it for top if you canmatch LP MC or MU.

Screenshot (305).png

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@TobyDK

Depends on striker as Salah will perform much better than Firmino,  It could be a lack of confidence, It depends if you are getting good results, if not switch to ECHOES 4231 P111. or PARISIENNE.

@edwardaddae10

If you sort by goals for it will show you the highest scoring tactics The top tactic is using cheat rangers squad, but is high anyway. Use Stikers at SS if trying strikerless

861372646_Screenshot(307).thumb.png.543791accdf6455a2ee30bc6610c2a72.png

Edited by knap

@IMFC

I am testing throw options. Any feedback on the posted tactics with different throws would be welcome.

I have an updated Test save, so may use this for 21.7 tactics but would not be comparable to earlier tests.

34 minutes ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

FFS, this ME has become boring as all get out. ME on initial launch was far from perfect but was at least fun & entertaining. Current ME is about as exciting & predictable as watching my screensaver. 

This is what i was saying yesterday to a friend, after a few hours of playing in 3D you even know when you score or not, all goals come from the same situations. In the Beta and after first release the ME was unpredictable, now not so much. And let's not talk about the bugs they didn't fix since 2 years ago, it's a festival of blocked crosses, shots and phantom penalties...

Hi all , 

I confirm 4231 ECHOES is very good for underdog. First Season with LENS i was 2nd et 2nd season we won a first league !! :)

Now i search a tactic with 2 Wingers like this ( PREACHIN BLUES 451 W P102 EC FA ) for 21.7 ME , maybe Knap do you have this ?? Thank's a lot for yours tactics

@GoranForrest

It depends on how you want to play.

DIS GEARD 41320 using Strikers as SSs the the best performing tactic. or

Yo could mix and match Warrior 442 424 and 4141.

or MIXand MATCH ECHOES 442 4231 and 451.

Hi @knap

Hope you are well?

Just a quick question and apologies for asking it if it has been answered before. Please could you tell me what it difference between the name tactics? Such as

BEOWULF

TIME

ARGUS

VENOM & FAITH

ECHOES

KASHMIR

WARRIOR

Plus when choosing the 3 tactics for your squad, would you choose a mix of the same named tactics? I.e. 3 x BEOWULF or 3 x ARGUS, etc.

Thank you in advacne,

Scaleh

@MrScaleh

There is a tab on google docs that explains tactic names, although WIP.

Tactics with same name will be set up in a similar way, which has advantages. Mixing different tactic also has advantages as .