Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@superharber

Any tweak will be minor. It is mostly checking the results from the test league which is an ideal fit, lower league, with lower attributes. and top league.

The real saves are looking close to 21.5 and remember the test league is basically over 7 seasons which can exaggerate differences.

Been getting some success with a strikerless 4123 with inverted wingers in the AML/R positions. Would love to see you take a pass at a system like this Knapp - seems a good fit for the match engine and good for getting some consistency from the wide players.

Hey Knap, I went for Pilgrimage 41311 and it was great up until the update and now it is so porous at the back. Long punt and 1-2-1 goals with against my keeper. Regardless the opposition, I can't keep a clean sheet.

Can you update for 21.6 because I have built my squad for that formation which is quite unique in the shape and players it needs

21.6 tactics................

Sheff Wednesday tests - done myself, hard test, predicted 24th in the league with a 6 point deduction - 21.6 - ( I HAVENT FOUND A TACTIC TO WIN LEAGUE WITH THEM YET! hence why im using sheffield wednesday)

HGF 41212 Spurs one - 6th place and lost play off final - downside only 2 players rated over 7.00 average rating.

Warrior 4132 - 5th place and lost in the play off final - shame - also player ratings tend to be poor once again - 2 players over 7.00 average rating.

Venom and Faith 41212 - was sacked before christmas............................ in 19th position in table. 

BEOWULF 442 - 5th in the league - promoted via the play offs! - player rating once again poor though, only Barry Bannan above 7.00 average rating

Venom and Faith 442 - 3rd and promoted via the play offs - good result

Time 4231 C - 5th place lost in the play offs

Warrior 442 - 5th place and lost in the play off final

Edited by superharber

13 hours ago, superharber said:

21.6 tactics................

Sheff Wednesday tests - done myself, hard test, predicted 24th in the league with a 6 point deduction - 21.6 - ( I HAVENT FOUND A TACTIC TO WIN LEAGUE WITH THEM YET! hence why im using sheffield wednesday)

HGF 41212 Spurs one - 6th place and lost play off final - downside only 2 players rated over 7.00 average rating.

Warrior 4132 - 5th place and lost in the play off final - shame - also player ratings tend to be poor once again - 2 players over 7.00 average rating.

Venom and Faith 41212 - was sacked before christmas............................ in 19th position in table. 

BEOWULF 442 - 5th in the league - promoted via the play offs! - player rating once again poor though, only Barry Bannan above 7.00 average rating

Venom and Faith 442 - 3rd and promoted via the play offs - good result

Time 4231 C - 5th place lost in the play offs

Warrior 442 - 5th place and lost in the play off final

carrying on my sheff weds tests -

Strikeless HGF - 41320 - 2nd Position and Automatic Promotion!  - best result so far!!!

BEOWULF 424 - i was sacked around december in 20th position :(

HGF 4231OX - Finished 8th

will carry the tests on 

Edited by superharber

2 hours ago, superharber said:

carrying on my sheff weds tests -

Strikeless HGF - 41320 - 2nd Position and Automatic Promotion!  - best result so far!!!

BEOWULF 424 - i was sacked around december in 20th position :(

HGF 4231OX - Finished 8th

will carry the tests on 

Carrying on sheff weds Test - ive added burnley in also

Burnley test with Run like Hell 4231 - 6th place finish! really good fair play

Sheff Weds with Parisienne 4231 - IW edition - 8th place finish

@superharber

RUN LIKE HELL has roam on outfield positions so ambitious for Burnley. Must test it with Dulwich. I also need to look at a 451.

I would probably look at the 21,5 tab and the top tested in 21.6

Also may be easier if you make a table of results.

23 minutes ago, knap said:

How did you pull that out so quickly? :applause:

You sir are a genius. I have been using Time4231 and the results are amazing but the actual games feel tepid. Almost like a Mourinho team, very few highlights and we grab a goal or two and stroll to the win. Not a bad place to be but Pilgrimage had that zip and I will be moving to this ASAP  :lock:

@hilmz88

There are recommended tactics for 21.6 on the lower league test tab, and they also work for top teams. KASHMIR 4141 is on that ta.

On 21.5 tab there are 21.6 test and TIME 451 is on that tab.

Can use all 3 tabs for 21.6 tactics.