FM 21 - FM 20 Tactic List FM (Includes Man City Pep 20/21 High possession and Man U 98/99 Recreation ) 19 Recommended Tactic List

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've added a Lower League test tab to google docs for Ebbsfleet and Dulwich results

I'm so angry! Haha.

I'm West Ham and trying to get Lingard to sign for me (he rejected a loan in Jan, and now even though his contract expires at the end of the season, I made him my top target and watched him in seven games lol.) Man Utd have accepted £5m up front and £5m after 50 apps, but he won't even entertain contract talks as he thinks West Ham's status isn't high enough to meet his expectations! (Prior to updating my game's data).

Well I'm fourth in the league now and man Utd are third, and I'm so determined to beat them. I've removed him as my top target as I have loads of wide men now and am turning my attention to Jefferson Lerma who will beef my midfield along with Deccie and Soucek. 🙏

Edited by bestfootie
Grammar

Lower League test

WARRIOR 4132

1548344589_Screenshot(49).thumb.png.7a503cfdef0db8193808cc8ed38ce199.png1478413111_Screenshot(50).thumb.png.5b715df5f79aba8b5b0872b055a71a3e.png

Edited by knap
5 minutes ago, knap said:

@jc1

If a top side then there is a version with no WBs 

cheers, Ill have a look at the documents

@Mushy80

I would just play stiker at SS.

Sort formations for 4222 and 4231. There are a couple of 4231 DM tactics..

@denners31

Probably slow tempo like Black Echo and positive mentality, otherwise 451 or 4231 often give more possession

@knap I'm using your TIME 451 P108 ALL CUPS and the results are great. As a 2nd tactic (to go back up to the score), I'm searching for another TIME tactic with 2 CF (offensive) - Any recommendations?

Many thanks!

FYI, TIME 442 P103 EC FA link doesn't work ;)

8 minutes ago, knap said:

@sebel

Fixed link. i seldom use CFs.

TIME 442 P103 EC FA link still not working...it brings to this page: http://t-fm-19-recommended-tactic-list/?do=findComment&comment=12870546

7 hours ago, knap said:

@Mushy80

I would just play stiker at SS.

Sort formations for 4222 and 4231. There are a couple of 4231 DM tactics..

Thanks using Holy Ghost firre 4222 and with Fulham in second season current 4th in February 👌👌

Hi, would you recommend a tactic with a pressing style 4-4-2 FM20. I previously used Beowulf 4-4-2 and then a Bielsa tactic but seem to of been found out and can barely score a goal. It’s with the latest patch, in 2023 of the game with MK Dons 22nd in the Championship. Cheers 

• knap changed the title to FM 21 - FM 20 Tactic List FM (Includes Man City Pep 20/21 High possession and Man U 98/99 Recreation ) 19 Recommended Tactic List