Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

20201231223510_1.thumb.jpg.398fdb670591bc2ebb0ada320a54f863.jpg

also cheers knap finally won the prem with blyth. tried out a ton of different formations but finally settled on warrior. still have no idea whats best for me though :D always find it hard when you're like 10 years into the game because even the bottom half teams still have insane newgens. 

ps - does anyone else have problems with fatigue? my players are constantly needing a rest and even at like half time my players are knackered. obviously these tactics are high intensity but haven't experienced it this bad on previous versions of fm

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, solounamigo said:

FM21.4DARKSIDEOFTHEMOONKnap41320P105ECFA

First season easy test with FC Barcelona. Won everything and Messi was on fire (no transfers).

Now I'll rebuild the complete team, want to minimize the depts and bring in some fresh guys.

Already saw some nice talents in "la masia". Amazing tactic as always knap! Happy new year guys :)

703721523_Bildschirmfoto2020-12-31um21_56_00.thumb.png.dafc03e799bf4c74757a019988e1d491.png

1216298550_Bildschirmfoto2020-12-31um21_55_55.thumb.png.626e90f889e437fb38d841b289acb02d.png

418461647_Bildschirmfoto2020-12-31um21_55_08.thumb.png.6626a9a959eeea79ebbf5d35a151e94e.png

Solo i was missing Your posts! Good job(white Europe)

On 30/12/2020 at 13:51, hartono.arianto said:

Hi guys,

Thanks Knap for the great formation, I use the Fenom&FaithKnap41212 for Valencia, managed to win the La Liga on the first season unbeaten. But what surprised me most, was the first match on the second season against a newly promoted Leganes (away). My Valencia won the match 16-0 with 54:0 shoot (I even had 2 of my goals disallowed). I check the Leganes team after the match, nothing wrong (no fake or temporary players) with them. Nothing special on my squad either, 80% of them are the original Valencia player. Any of you guys had this experience before?

Best regards,

Ben

Valen3.jpg

Valen2.jpg

Valen.jpg

VENOM & FAITH 41212 P100 pag 339 is AWESOME!!!

won seria a with Benevento 1st season and second place with Spezia

2 hours ago, Benoit80 said:

For subtop what 4-2-3-1?

and for underdog?

I won Ligue 1 with Parisienne (the wingers version) with RC Lens, media prediction 19. I played Positive mentality in away games.

The TIME 4231 is pretty good too but the corner routine is pretty vulnerable to counter attacks against better teams.

I have not been able to get the Beowulf 4231 with RMD's to work very well, and I have not really played the Parisienne with IF's much. 

10 hours ago, pinardier8282 said:

I tested it with Bordeaux look a very good tactic.

I used it latest patch and was awesome, still perform now !

Hey Pianardier can you show me a screen of how you set it up with the actual Bordeaux team?

@knap thanks for the TIME 4231 corner update, I did kind of like the short routine but against good teams who bring a defender out with the short option, you could lose the ball and your one "stay back" defender would be isolated against 1-2 of the opponent's best attackers. But there were some really cool goals from the short option. Frequently the short option would pass right back to the taker, who would then be wide open running into the box to pick out whatever he wanted to do.

9 hours ago, knap said:

@Mr.Robot

They develop over years. KASHMIR started as a 433 and PREACHIN 451.They can morph into other formation but they keep most of the underlying structure.

9 hours ago, knap said:

@Mr.Robot

They develop over years. KASHMIR started as a 433 and PREACHIN 451.They can morph into other formation but they keep most of the underlying structure.

@knapand ist there any meaning beyond this names to distinguish for example the 4231 systems? 

I've been using the Parisien with wingers version with one small tweak, changed mentality to 'Positive' instead of attacking.

With West Brom I finished 3rd,

With Liverpool I even got a better result than the attacking version in de google doc:

Won league, Champions league, FA Cup & Carabao Cup, only one loss all season (early in season away at city) - 107 pts, 130 goals for, only 16 against, 27 clean sheets in EPL

Love the formation because it's one of the few that gives the lone striker the most goals and also love the fact that so many assists come from the DLP

ParisPositive1.png

ParisPositive2.png

ParisPositive3.png

(FYI, this is the tactic I'm referring to: https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/451185-fm-21-fm-20-tactic-list-fm-19-recommended-tactic-list/page/356/?tab=comments#comment-12846824)

Edited by DavyDepuydt1

13 minutes ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

I've been using the Parisien with wingers version with one small tweak, changed mentality to 'Positive' instead of attacking.

With Liverpool I even got a better result than the attacking version in de google doc:

Won league, Champions league, FA Cup & Carabao Cup, only one loss all season (early in season away at city) - 107 pts, 130 goals for, only 16 against, 27 clean sheets in EPL

Love the formation because it's one of the few that gives the lone striker the most goals

ParisPositive1.png

ParisPositive2.png

ParisPositive3.png

(FYI, this is the tactic I'm referring to: https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/451185-fm-21-fm-20-tactic-list-fm-19-recommended-tactic-list/page/356/?tab=comments#comment-12846824)

Can you show the first eleven?

Salah on the right and Mané on the left?

16 minutes ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

Love the formation because it's one of the few that gives the lone striker the most goals

ParisPositive1.png

ParisPositive2.png

ParisPositive3.png

Good stuff mate! Just wondering, do you do anything different for away games?

@yuzojr it was a holiday season with "use current match tactics" and "use current selected players" selected, so the mentality/roles/duties/instructions were the same in every match... (SI also confirmed that the AM does nothing else except substitutions)
So no, away games where the same

@Boksor I've put Mané in the AF slot and ticked 'use current selected players' when holidaying, (because I wanted to check if the AF was the highest scoring player of the team :) ). The AM than mostly put Salah on the right, Firmino in the AMC slot... (can't remember who he chose on the left, will need to check later, but my game is holidaying another season atm to test something else ;) )

Edited by DavyDepuydt1

@knap I've asked it last week and nobody replied, but another guy asked it two days ago and SI replied :)

"The game uses the match tactics selected. There's no change to roles or mentality, as there is Match Plans for that purpose. "

Edited by DavyDepuydt1

@Mr.Robot

BEOWULF is usually a 442 mid passing and tempo 442

PREACHIN usually 451

BLUE MATTER Usually 433

KASHMIR Very attacking type tactics usually 433

PARISIENE 4231

TIME No PIs used on outfield players

DARK SIDE Maximum PIs and many TIs

GOODBYE Minimum TI s

HGF Usually very high tempo short passing

VENOM High tempo short passing

ROUTE 66 Very Direct passing

MAD AS A HATTER Very attacking formation

STARGAZING Uses Hit earl crosses

PILGRIMAGE Usually 4141

WARRIOR Based from VOL Attack

RUN LIKE HELL Outfield players on roam

ARGUS Usually 3 at Back

Most can morph into different formations or different instructions

Weighted attributes Pdf

Attribute_Weights.pdf.pdf

RDF TRAINING SCHEDULES

For_Knaps_Tactics_One_Match_RDF.fmf19.24 kB · 176 downloads

For_Knaps_Tactics_Two_Matches_RDF.fmf19.24 kB · 148 downloads

Edited by knap

1 minute ago, avonseller said:

Could you post the stats etc with West Brom?

I don't have the stats anymore, I set autosave to 1 year, so my holiday seasons go fast and when the season is over I don't always manually save (because I like to keep the save at season start to try other tactics...)
Points where 81, goals against 55 (goals for I don't remember), and Grant was topscorer in the EPL

vor 3 Stunden schrieb knap:

@Mr.Robot

BEOWULF is usually a 442 mid passing and tempo 442

PREACHIN usually 451

BLUE MATTER Usually 433

KASHMIR Very attacking type tactics usually 433

PARISIENE 4231

TIME No PIs used on outfield players

DARK SIDE Maximum PIs and many TIs

GOODBYE Minimum TI s

HGF Usually very high tempo short passing

VENOM High tempo short passing

ROUTE 66 Very Direct passing

MAD AS A HATTER Very attacking formation

STARGAZING Uses Hit earl crosses

PILGRIMAGE Usually 4141

WARRIOR Based from VOL Attack

RUN LIKE HELL Outfield players on roam

ARGUS Usually 3 at Back

Most can morph into different formations or different instructions

Upvoted^^

"Sticky" pls (maybe in your OP?) - i was thinking about asking the same thing, so thank you @Mr.Robot and @Knap.

To dive even a little bit deeper, if you could clarify the topic of PIs and TIs - i would guess that the fewer PIs, the better suited a tactic is for lower teams because of not overwhelming players with instructions? Same with TIs? Or what in general is your thought process when making tactics with few of one and/or the other?

And 2nd:

Except for the sub-/underdog columns in your google sheet (which are empty for latest ME as of now), is there any hint as to which tactics would fit rather only the top end of the spectrum and which is more likely to work also for a sub top-/underdog team? I reckon sorting by "goals against" and only going for defensively solid tactics as mid-table/underdog would be too rough of an approach?

Reason for my and probably also Mr.Robots questions is the high amount of questions per day in your thread that could likely be reduced (so less  work for you) through some brief explanations of your tactic "families".

Thanks as so many times before in advance for your amazing work and clarification.

cheers

Edited by Floegens

20 minutes ago, Jovinho said:

Importance of opposition instructions and how they affect your tactics? Thank you.

General consensus is that OI's shouldn't be used for most tactics, tactic creators mostly test them without OI and every OI you use makes the team deviate from the core tactic... So unless you really know in the match situation you are that the OI is really needed & will work, you shouldn't use them.