Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@knap

Firstly: Thanks alot for this great tactic!!  :applause:

Using the Kingstonian Away tactic with Juventud, promoted to the highest division :)

Currently standing on a nice 3th place in the league

Only dowside is de amouth of goals i conceed, its al lot more then the other teams in the top 8... 

Is there a "tweak" for a better defense suiting this tactic...?

Keep it up!!! 

Juventud Stand.JPG

7 hours ago, knap said:

@Mr.Robot

Is that 1 star for a role?

Nothing is really sacrosanct and even in real life you have to play players bot in their natural position. With lower league it is common to have to , especially with injuries.

Yes, 

He has 4 1/2 stars as IAS for example but just a half star as DLF. 

In this case the other Kaschmir tactics suits better with the RMDs right? 

@knap Hello sir, sorry if you're asked this a lot, but which tactic would you recommend for vanarama north to premier league? Will holy ghost fire 41212 diamond be ok, or will midfield get overrun with poor quality players? I thought about parisienne walkways 4231, but i'm worried about 1 striker tactics in lower leagues where players are bad :D. Maybe venom and faith 442?

@Shib0

Last year using York in VNN, using Parisienne Walkways 4231,  made top 6 PL in 10 seasons just on holiday and AI making majority of transfers.

I was using HGF with Kingstonian this year.

I would say try with a few and see what gels.

@Mr.Robot

I would forget the DLF Role as you need fast strikers. All DLF does is drop mentality and close up the lines. A quick look at Sane and he looks a decent fast striker. and you want the outside forwards to be aml/st type players.

Sane would be more suited to the RMD role, but I would give both a try and see how they play and which one gets best results.

1 hour ago, knap said:

@Mr.Robot

I would forget the DLF Role as you need fast strikers. All DLF does is drop mentality and close up the lines. A quick look at Sane and he looks a decent fast striker. and you want the outside forwards to be aml/st type players.

Sane would be more suited to the RMD role, but I would give both a try and see how they play and which one gets best results.

Thanks a lot, I try both versions. 

On 22/12/2020 at 14:48, drhay53 said:

You'd just have to notice that he's taking the corners, or look back through some matches. From the player screen, if you click reports-analysis you can look through some games and see if he's taking corners. 

It's not that big deal, I just wanted to check if his ratings were high due to getting assists from corners. 

Just checked and your right, he takes corners on one side. Played him in the mezz role and was better. 

Hey Knap,

Merry Xmass :) I can see in 21.4 you decided to push strikerless tactics, is it because of the patch changes or something else?

I'm tearing the league apart but Champions League is a lottery, with FM21.4HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap41320P105ALLCUPS changing to cautious could do the trick? 

@n0rek

Strikerless are much better after update.

Strikerless should be good against stronger teams, but cautious could be an option against very strong teams. I only really use balanced as a control tactic.

Hi Knap , thanks for al the great tactics. 

I have been using PARISIENNE WALKWAYS 4231 IF P103 EC CC  tactic for a couple of seasons now and has worked a treat. I have been dominating games  although all of a sudden the other teams are all over me and I can’t seem to win or dominate games with it anymore. I have changed the IF to wingers in support which has helped but still no way near as effective as beforehand. Is there any suggestions you can think off? I really like the  4-2-3-1 formation. 

Thanks in advance, hope you have a good Christmas. 

Doing very well now with WARPIGS 41212 in my Brazil save (Manaus, newly promoted in second division)

1424835456_CampeonatoBrasileiroSrieB_Stages.thumb.png.41e7f4e5b69ace5c199dac564b387547.png

Started with a strikerless tactic and was doing ok, but felt strikers were struggling to score especially my star striker Paulo Vyctor (2 goals in 7 games). Switched to WARPIGS and the goals came back (Paulo Vyctor scored 19 in the next 14), of course we also started conceding a few (including a 7-5 win in first match :D) but I guess it's expected with Very Attacking Mentality. Strikerless proved more effective against big teams especially in Brazil Cup.

1015086228_PauloVyctor_Profile.thumb.png.3c5c5255c2bcdedb3bd1823067baa4ba.png

I'd really recommend very fast strikers in any tactic or formation. Due to injuries and poor form I dropped the other starting striker (a decent well rounded striker for the division with 14 pace/acc) and played a young, raw striker with very good pace, acceleration and agility. He scored 5 goals in 4 games but could have scored many more as he regularly lost defenders and found himself free against goalkeeper. I think pace, acceleration, agility, balance plus anticipation and off the ball are the first attributes to look for in a striker.

1001262613_ArturMaurcio_Attributes.thumb.png.93cbb60919c8384396f2fd8a6f67910f.png

I'll stick with this Very Attacking wide diamond for this season, then I'd like to try the new HGF 4222 as it's the formation I tend to favor IRL and also like the DLF-AF partnership. I just hope it's as effective as the infamous wide diamond! :D

11 minutes ago, Dc19910 said:

@knap

Sorry what does RNG stand for? I will give that one a try thank you although i have some good AML and AMR is there ahhh you suggest that have them instead of midfield wingers? 

Thanks.

RNG means random number game. Essentially a roll of the dice behind the scenes.

5 hours ago, alex1234 said:

Started my first fm 21 save and m using a little tweak of knaps fm 20 tactics and what can I say .it have been an amaziong  start.

knocked Crystal palace out ,derby out and just now arsenal out witha team from league one.

0 $ spend on transfers.

20201224093834_1.jpg

20201224093856_1.jpg

20201224093903_1.jpg

20201224093908_1.jpg

jassar 1.fmf 45.46 kB · 16 downloads

Looking good , going to try this with Sunderland . What is the name of the skin please ?

On 23/12/2020 at 09:58, knap said:

FM 21.4 ME

KASHMIR 2323 P105 ALL CUPS

FM21.4KASHMIRKnap2323CP105ALLCUPS.fmf 45.36 kB · 173 downloads

1151832653_Screenshot(3323).thumb.png.de137ece1cede9161a649b46aecffdb5.png1192461359_Screenshot(3321).thumb.png.1c56da76dbeec5d24008ef9b23fa6e6c.png1956815666_Screenshot(3322).thumb.png.6ca9dd7bf3f0c97cdb850d9ceaa345a5.png

Absolutely smashing it in the 2nd season of my Rangers save with this. Switching to Cautious mentality when underdog and have beaten Juventus 4-1, Benfica 5-1, PSG 4-2 and in a crazy game Dortmund 9-4! I love a 4-3-3 with three strikers.

12 hours ago, knap said:

@n0rek

Strikerless are much better after update.

Strikerless should be good against stronger teams, but cautious could be an option against very strong teams. I only really use balanced as a control tactic.

Hi @knap,

Merry Christmas!

Can you help me to understand Control tactic? Is that for when you are leading the game? For instance:

1) Most tactics start on Attacking against most opposition

2) Play Cautious for difficult games/difficult away games

3) Change to Balanced to Control a lead? Or when?

Thanks!

Still using the Parissienne 4231 with wingers.

I took over RC Lens in Ligue 1 about halfway through the last season. They were ninth, we ended up finishing 5th on the last day of the season.

In the next season, so far:

Media Prediction: 19th

11 matches, 28 points, first in table. 22 GF, 4 GA. #2 in xG for, at 23.99. #1 in xG against, at 6.19. Which is nuts. In the Europa league we've played 3, won 3, scored 13, conceded 0.

Just some notes on my process. Every match I make sure there's an attacking movement, defensive shape, teamwork, and match preview/review match prep. In the three tactic slots I have the 4231 loaded with attacking, positive, and cautious mentalities. I start nearly every home game on attacking and nearly every away game on positive. AMR takes left corners and AML takes right corners. I like to rotate the squad a bit, but I feel the CD partnership is crucial to form and maintain. In fact all partnerships seem to be really important. My AML is a natural inverted winger and I switch his role nearly every game.

I have been listening to my Ass Man regarding OI's, and actually using them. I think it actually really helps. He also occasionally suggests switching to "hit early crosses" and I will do that from time to time. I think he suggests it when we're going into a match where he expects the opponent to park the bus. I've scored 6 goals in a match with hit early crosses on instead work ball into box. Sometimes I just leave work into box and early crosses both unchecked, switch to mixed crosses, and just let the players play in the attacking third. Like to see some variety and it seems to be working.

Hadn't played much since FM17 and I'm having a blast. Feel like I'm rewarded for making good, logical decisions.

@efskoppite

Many of the You Tube vids will show control or SUS tactics.

A SUS tactic can let the AI back into game, and I tend to use it most after a red card or late in game.

A control tactic just reduces the risk when you have a nice lead and don't want to be caught out by a few late goals, maybe when the AI look they may get back into game..

It is best to practice changing and make your own mind up about what to change and when. Try Balance mentality after say 75 mins or use regroup and hold shape

It will not always work

Hi Knap, i play Fm with Xbox Serie X. The only way to use your tactic is copy team and player instruction. I saw you got a YouTube chanel. It is possible to include team and player instruction in order to copy and use your tactic?  I understand if is not possible. Thanks

10 hours ago, efskoppite said:

Can you help me to understand Control tactic? Is that for when you are leading the game?

Here's what I use to protect result. I switch to it in 2nd half when up by two goals.

Aim is to keep zero-risk possession. Pass Into Space + Slightly Higher Tempo help against opposition press, Much Shorter Passing + two Playmakers still ensure 55-60% possession. Attacking set pieces adjusted to prevent counters, since otherwise it's easy to concede when AI switches to Attacking and keeps two players forward.

TfnmnDn.jpg

njlmVUe.jpg

Download: 451 SUS.fmf

Roles don't need to be fully Natural/Accomplished for 30-45 min., Wingers can be subbed out for FBs/CMs in WM slot (better defensive attributes). If no DM on bench, CB can play as HB.

hello MR. @knap.

ive been using your tatics in my save and using the RDF training for your tatics and its going great.

was just wondering if u have a guide or can point me in the right direction about the players traits u find usefull for your players in general. i mean best traits for winbgacks centre backs so on so on.