Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

@sieg33

It is a rip off 99% of original tactic remains. There is a copt tactic on steam and he is asking for donations. There are a few more like that so I would not give them the time of day.

All the tactics should be good on 21.3 but an update is expected.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Slapster said:

Can you post your first choice eleven? Would love to get same numbers for the striker!

il y a 14 minutes, knap a dit :

@sieg33

It is a rip off 99% of original tactic remains. There is a copt tactic on steam and he is asking for donations. There are a few more like that so I would not give them the time of day.

ok i test this for half season in as roma but  it doesn't work for me.what do you choose  beetween this ,the kingstonian or  the hgf 41212 p104ECFA

4 hours ago, MVC said:

Nice! Let me test and I will give you feedback :)

Also curious to hear how these updated defensive instructions work out! I started using Knap Tribute today and saw some good success early on, but have had to manipulate the match mentality more than I normally would based on home/away or strength of opponent due to having no true strikers, so I'm intrigued so far but would love it if these adjustments made it more reliable!

6 minutes ago, daniel.camponovo said:

Also curious to hear how these updated defensive instructions work out! I started using Knap Tribute today and saw some good success early on, but have had to manipulate the match mentality more than I normally would based on home/away or strength of opponent due to having no true strikers, so I'm intrigued so far but would love it if these adjustments made it more reliable!

Unforunately the same irregular results. At the begining I won like 9 games in a row but then... just terrible, even with this tips :(

44 minutes ago, knap said:

@sieg33

Actually I do not agree. The tactics stop working. For underdog teams the results are not stable anymore.

20201213213428_1.thumb.jpg.54588f61e22e2772a1f8e6e11984bb22.jpg

I meant to hit Submit on this yesterday, no idea why I didn't put it through. 

The HGF 4312 P105 is bloody nuts, can really recommend it, though I will say that I feel like I have little control over it - it's like being strapped to the mast of a ship in high seas. 

Your players ping impossible crosses and passes to one another, your strikers turn into the Road Runner and *meep meep* past frightened, club-footed centre halves like they're encased in cement. Totally unrealistic but exceptionally fun. 

Also tried it with second-tier Deportivo de la Coruna in Spain and broke the 100 point barrier with a team only expected to come 7th. 20201216153259_1.thumb.jpg.87e15b92808bc99fff54439676566456.jpg

i want to share a little tweak of mine of HolyGhostFireOx to better suit it to my Stuttart Side (predicted 14th) and mimic a bit of their real life tactic. I don't think its perfect (or even better than the original) or anything but it has worked quite well for me, and I like if my team plays a bit more similar to their reallife counterparts. Only a small change I only changed a couple of. positions and a few instructions on those but kept the main tactic the same. SO ALL CREDIT GOES TO KNAP!   

Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-17 um 14.21.53.png

Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-17 um 14.18.13.png

Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-17 um 14.17.56.png

HOLYGHOSTFIREmaxTweak.fmf

I honestly can't get the Diamond/4312 Variants to work at all despite all the good results in here with it.

I saw it has been working for lower leagues as well but I have 0 luck with it myself in the Scottish L2.

Will just stick with 4231 for now.

On 15/12/2020 at 12:32, Augustin1979 said:

I use the V&F 41212 No loss as standard tactic, the V&F 4132P103allcups for away/hard away and as mentioned the Mad as hatter 4132 for easy hom/get goal. I've made some very minor tweaks to them.

Corner left - MR

Corner right - ML

1: V&F 41212 No loss (21011) - STANDARD

2: Mad as hatter 4132 (21054) - GET'EM GOALS

3: V&F 4132P103allcups (21018) - HARD AWAY

(Google doc ID for original)

* I'll remove these if there are any issue with me sharing them, note that these are very close to knaps original tactics.

41212.png

1. STANDARD 41212.fmf 44.94 kB · 8 downloads 2. GET'EM GOALS.fmf 44.96 kB · 9 downloads 3. HARD AWAY 41212.fmf 44.97 kB · 9 downloads

Anyone test this combo?