Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

what kind of training to use with KNAP tactics? More specifically with Kashmir 4-3-3? I´ve been using the RDF training https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm20-development-guide-and-training-schedules.htmlf but still many chances and few on target

I´ve found this training for more chances anybody ever tried that? https://footballmanagerstory.com/fm-2020-training-schedules-create-more-chances-win-cup-finals/ 

image.thumb.png.e1640b4e4ea377ca1b668be4ba378c16.png

May it be because the Kashmir relies a lot on headers and most of my strikers have low bravery?

image.thumb.png.0dc4343cbe34e5a72d7f504463d87758.png

Edited by Lubor

@Lubor

@Scruffer23

KASHMIR is a little different from other tactics as aiming at very Elite teams

The P107FA is here

Top MR L Test

There is also RUN LIKE HELL 433 but this uses many players on roam 

As Elite it may be better to look at top team results MU P111 or LPool P110

@Lubor

Unless forced to with a sub I've not used opposite foot on WBs

Outside strikers are sort of wingers or IFs so can be used either way round. I prefer with all these decisions to decide on the basis of how they play.

Hy all!

I use the P110 in the FM19 in almost all save, and it's fantastic. All players perform excellently, only the Power Forward get poor ratings in every game. I tried all kind of players in this position, and is also tried to change their roles, but then the team didn't work out so well.

What could be the solution?

(I tried to read it back, but couldn't find the answer,. And sorry for my poor english, this isn't my native language)

Hi. I play Warrior P370 as main tactic. ¿Is there any combo with this tactic? I mean home/away, tweak or SUS tactic?.

Sorry for my ignorance and bad english. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Djorgevic

Hey Knap,

I'm playing with Inter and using Gallow Poles after a few seasons. I realized right striker had a man marking instruction on opposite DM. It means that Lautaro in my case is often caught out of position and I decided to remove this instruction. Any impact overall? Should I maintain it against strong opposition in CL for example?

Thanks

Edited by Tangzila

Hi knap! thanks for your work. Do you include set up pieces, corner routines, etc for your FM19 tactics? I am playing with a limited newly promoted team, with an average CA of around 120 in LaLiga so I need to get every possible help from set pieces and any extra edge to win. Any particular tactic suitable for a not so technically gifted team in FM19? I recently lost 2-3 at home against Real Madrid (probably with a CA of around 160) and want to improve things. Cheers.

Edited by noincophydr