• Replies 37k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, knap said:

@sebel

I would try latest 20.4.4 BEOWULF 442 or VENOM or KASHMIR CELTIC or P110

Thanks for that @knap - However, on your Google Docs file I can only see > 20.4.1. Where can I found the 20.4.4 tactics?

Edited by sebel
mistake

On 05/10/2020 at 16:56, lol33 said:

What tactic of venom and faith and warrior do you use ?

this ones right here the venom and faith works wonders for my team when we go 1-0 down to a big team or not getting any shots while using the warrior tactic so i just switch to the venom and faith and go from there, some games for me against the big teams the warrior has been amazing like vs roma and man city for the 1st leg in the second not so much but eh you cant win them all

FM20.4.1VenomFaith424KnapVOL3P108ECCC.fmf FM20.4.1WARRIORKnap4132THPLWIN352(191-161).fmf

1 minute ago, knap said:

@Nomer

Maybe KASHMIR 4141 will be useful for 2nd leg.

the first leg in the groups i meant not in the knockout stages yeah maybe but i have some venomous wonderkids and i have faith in them to do well im not planning on winning the ucl this season  or expecting it from them just enjoying my time and making the club greater 

Hello. I started play in san marino league, club Fiorentino. My best players have ca max 44. I am gonna to use tactic fire& water p366 (188-178). In MrL tests in column Ca 135 this tactic is on the first place, 188 points, second place have 174 points. Is this good idea or there are better tactics for my team, because, when i see so many tactics i don;t know what to do.

3 minutes ago, raf0u said:

Hey guys, are there any 3 defenders formations viable this year ? I've seen the google doc and there are only 3 or 4, and they don't score many points... 

3/5 at the back is weaker than 4 defender formations, that's why. Some are still respectable if you're willing to sacrifice some efficiency for the formation

19 minutes ago, Pecky said:

Hi all. 

Does anyone have any tips or best way to pick your starting eleven for each game. 

I currently leave it to my assistant but it takes away the fun from the game.

Appreciate any feedback

Not sure what you mean by fun taken away but the way I go about selection is squad rotation and making sure all (or most) of my players are happy.

My selection screen is customized to show number of Appearances, Overall Physical Condition, & Playing Time Happiness:

562512320_selectionscreen.thumb.png.12c5c97f380fd51ee4aa728ae23639b7.png

Of course this will depend on how deep your squad is, injuries, importance of matches etc. 

Your mileage may vary. 

1 minute ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

Not sure what you mean by fun taken away but the way I go about selection is squad rotation and making sure all (or most) of my players are happy.

My selection screen is customized to show number of Appearances, Overall Physical Condition, & Playing Time Happiness:

562512320_selectionscreen.thumb.png.12c5c97f380fd51ee4aa728ae23639b7.png

Of course this will depend on how deep your squad is, injuries, importance of matches etc. 

Your mileage may vary. 

thats great thank you