Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, LeedsUnitedLad said:

@knap @Rober82 hi guys these are my results and the tactic - started the MM at Kilmarnock away and the rest is history. Do you reckon I should look at using a different tactic? this would be relegation form if i hadn't done so well at the start of the season

Results.jpg

Tactic.jpg

Is C marshall your marker?

39 minutes ago, LeedsUnitedLad said:

i use purdue (hes a model citizen) and marshall is my ball player - not sure whether a tactic change is needed?

Cant find purdue on my game. Might be a case of getting better players. As you see it is working for others.

2 minutes ago, Rober82 said:

Cant find purdue on my game. Might be a case of getting better players. As you see it is working for others.

yeah suppose it'll come in time, hard when doing youth only as all your best players get bought! i'm going to give a new tactic a try anyways to become a bit more consistent defensively; is there any you would recommend? need a change from fire 4321 p103

1 minute ago, LeedsUnitedLad said:

yeah suppose it'll come in time, hard when doing youth only as all your best players get bought! i'm going to give a new tactic a try anyways to become a bit more consistent defensively; is there any you would recommend? need a change from fire 4321 p103

I am using a fire with 2 strikers, pressing forwards to man mark. But you need that.

Beowulf 442 or Missisippi vol 3 that also has a SUS for when ahead and want to kill the game.

Added also the one with PF that is working well with MM, but need a good PF.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FM20.4.1MississippiKnapVOL4141SUS.fmf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FM20.4.1MississippiKnapVOL34321OXP109ECCC.fmf !!!!FM20.4.1Fire and Water23212P104ECMMtweak.fmf

6 minutes ago, Rober82 said:

I am using a fire with 2 strikers, pressing forwards to man mark. But you need that.

Beowulf 442 or Missisippi vol 3 that also has a SUS for when ahead and want to kill the game.

Added also the one with PF that is working well with MM, but need a good PF.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FM20.4.1MississippiKnapVOL4141SUS.fmf 45.24 kB · 1 download !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FM20.4.1MississippiKnapVOL34321OXP109ECCC.fmf 45.22 kB · 1 download !!!!FM20.4.1Fire and Water23212P104ECMMtweak.fmf 45.46 kB · 1 download

What makes a good PF what attributes are key @Rober82

1 minute ago, Scruffer23 said:

What makes a good PF what attributes are key @Rober82

You can see that in the PF training for roles.

For marking I would want Stamina, Strength, aggressiveness, work rate, bravery, anticipation and pace and acc. Tackling as close to 9 as possible. If you can find also balance and off the ball, but maybe not as important.

14 minutes ago, sidford said:

Wow that's some achievement considering the holes in that squad and doing it with 2 up top when they only have Kane, parrot and son that can play there. Some tactic

in my opinion one of the best tactic

Maybe so but this can be part of the issue when you have a tactic, as most of them are, with extremely urgent pressing, (much) higher d-line and LOE, and to counter & counter-press.

Great going forward most of the time but you are going to leave yourself really short at the back and a team like Liverpool will easily pick you off.

14 minutes ago, LeedsUnitedLad said:

@knap hi mate only me again, still struggling to get consistency on my queens park save - which tactic would you say is most defensively solid but still able to get good results?

I would recommend you try the Beowulf 442 Positive if you haven't already, It's been great for me.

ID: 1530

20 minutes ago, LeedsUnitedLad said:

@knap hi mate only me again, still struggling to get consistency on my queens park save - which tactic would you say is most defensively solid but still able to get good results?

I would give one of the 4-1-3-2 formations with DM a shot - I've found these work for me when I have a lower quality team/players. Usually I switch to a 'higher powered' formation like Beowulf 442 or F&W 4321 AM when I work up the leagues / have better players.

@Ronaldinho Gaúcho 10

Tactic I just mentioned but with Man Marking, which needs to be changes depending on AI formation and set up.

There is a guide in google docs but Rober is updating guide. Rober uses FIRE 4312 but I changed that tactic to 4321 a to fit Spurs.

Hi knapp , have you got Tactis with Inside Forward? I use for 2 years 4-2-4 but at the third year the tactic doesn work anymore. I love inside forwaard (inverted foot). Please help me Hi knapp , have you got Tactis with Inside Forward? I use for 2 years 4-2-4 but at the third year the tactic doesn work anymore. I love inside forwaard (inverted foot).

Please help me. I'm playing with Roma in serie A

@Suffpunch89

I use attribute masking so don't use filters. TBH if using filters you may as well use GS Also GS also has a weighted average basis for players which you can change to your own specification.

I also prefer players to play the position rather than pigeon hole players. Also the training will ramp up under developed attributes so you would have to take that into account with filters, so you could miss out on a good player because attribute was 1 less than filter.

On 12/05/2020 at 13:27, martinchidlow said:

Afternoon all,

First time posting, playing FM20 Touch on IPad Air 2, currently playing as the club I support in Real life Stoke City.

Currently in 2032/33 season having been in charge since the beginning, really struggled to find a consistent tactic up untilseason 2029/30 season and stumbled uponKnaps Teafor One Vol44411p103 all cups which is working wonders for the past few seasons, having won the EPL for the first time in 2030/31 plus champions league and fa cup this was my best season, having created my own tactics up until 2029/30 I got fed up of the level of Inconsistency I was getting, finally got a fantastic squad after years of building and watching the usual top 4 teams spunking 100m per player with an already excellent squad, has been difficult to keep up, anyway I’ve attached a couple of photos to show my progress.

Credit goes to Knap for an amazing tactic this is, no MM used neither training as using on Touch but any advice welcome

Thanks

D5B562EF-86EE-4B47-9D98-C9C7AC4F894F.thumb.png.d1f5c6a972e7c161364aa21007eab86a.png

You've changed the BWM and the AM to AP on attack, any reason why?

37 minutes ago, knap said:

@Lilbertie69

High scoring FIRE 4312 with Man Marking per guide

Thank you. Sorry if I'm being stupid but where can I find this tactic?

I see so many tactics called fire in the Google docs. Any chance someone can tell me the id?

Edited by Lilbertie69

1 hour ago, 8BuggieNights15 said:

You've changed the BWM and the AM to AP on attack, any reason why?

I had Ihattaren on the initial am attack duty but I felt he wasn't contributing enough, he's aged well but a bit inconsistent so I messed around a bit and started to get more goals as with changing one midfield place also to ap-attack also, went from about 70 goals to 120 goals in a season without compromising the defence, I also have world class players so I do tinker the instructions/roles quite a bit, after each match I always get the media stating 'Chidlow keeps his opponents guessing' as I mess around that much to improve the tactic to suit my players