Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

On top of that, you're by far the most prolific tactical creator here and it's hard to keep track. 

Would be easier if Mr. L's were up & running. 

Mr. L will (or has) start (-ed) to test tactics.

Yesterday one from Mr. L team was told that at Discord

Edited by Guest

Congrats for the Beowulf 442 P106. Working really well, wingers are on fire - Justin Kluivert and Gelson Martins averaging easily over 8.00 in average rating in the last 10 games!

Is that one the most efficient in your opinion right now? 

Also, come by on our Discord we'll be starting testing for FM19 soon!

Hi @knap, i'm playing with FM 19.3.3 Striker Scoring on Feirense from Liga NOS (Portugal) can i still use it or on 19.3.4 did you notice some ME changes?
My question is: can i still play if the tactic above with no problems about ME?
And like always cheers for the tactic

Just refers to the version I make the tactic on. Last year the best overall tactic was made on 18.2.2.

Set pieces have changed over the various main ME updates this year. As long as you are getting good results then no reason to change.

15 minutes ago, knap said:

Just refers to the version I make the tactic on. Last year the best overall tactic was made on 18.2.2.

Set pieces have changed over the various main ME updates this year. As long as you are getting good results then no reason to change.

Thanks @knap, always try helping ;)

Crazy result here. galacticos.thumb.PNG.568e1cea2d90fae8d47c1e87eb8d0643.PNG

4th year managing Roma, you can read my lineup in the screenshot.

This was the tactic that I used.TFFBEOWULF442IWBWMAFKnapP106ALLCUPS .fmf

It's the P106 version + I added all of TFF's set pieces (besides offensive corners and offensive throw-ins that were already included).

Having a lot of fun playing this. Is the only change in the new tactic the WBs instead of IWBs?

2 hours ago, knap said:

I don't see why not.

What are the complaints regarding 19.3.4 in respect of ME?

Some people assume there are always changes in the ME instead of reading the changelist notes or doing something drastic like-oh I don’t know-testing the tacttics out for themselves.

9 小时前, francicampione说:

Crazy result here. galacticos.thumb.PNG.568e1cea2d90fae8d47c1e87eb8d0643.PNG

4th year managing Roma, you can read my lineup in the screenshot.

This was the tactic that I used.TFFBEOWULF442IWBWMAFKnapP106ALLCUPS .fmf

It's the P106 version + I added all of TFF's set pieces (besides offensive corners and offensive throw-ins that were already included).

Having a lot of fun playing this. Is the only change in the new tactic the WBs instead of IWBs?

Ver 19.34? i m gonna try this 1, thanks mate

I am trying some options on 19.3.4 so should be later today.

Do you know why it is not working? Also it may take a few games after a patch for results to improve.

4 minuti fa, knap ha scritto:

I am trying some options on 19.3.4 so should be later today.

Do you know why it is not working? Also it may take a few games after a patch for results to improve.

ok knap thanks I look forward to your wonderful tactics

There is a limit on how much can be posted. I have therefore removed the older tactics to post updated tactics and screenshots. I still have tactic if you need it.

17 minutes ago, knap said:

There is a limit on how much can be posted. I have therefore removed the older tactics to post updated tactics and screenshots. I still have tactic if you need it.

Actually I've been using it on my old laptop at work playing a different save. Deep into my Man City save, it's still quite successful for me after 19.3 even though you created it in October. I'll just save it to USB and see how it works with my Real Madrid save. I just thought I would let others know that it still works, for me at least, though their mileage may vary... 

Thanks. 

Edited by Heywood JaBlowme