Jump to content

FM 21 - FM 20 Tactic List FM (Includes Man City Pep 20/21 High possession and Man U 98/99 Recreation ) 19 Recommended Tactic List


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, MrGreen555 said:

Mentality guide?

Please explain...

firstly. make sure you hire a good scout with high tactical knowledge then make him do opposition reports. also have good data analysis 

20200401174510_1.thumb.jpg.be30a29e4b03140f53faef13a70605a9.jpg20200401174502_1.thumb.jpg.14e78850cbded3b85076e9e1e270dd6c.jpg

then, these two screenshots ^ are how i judge who i will set up away from home. This manager playing mentality is balanced, my scout also says he sticks with this home and away. so i leave mentality on attacking. If manager plays cautious, defensive or ultra defensive, i play Control mentality. If manager plays Adventurous or Attacking then i stick to attacking and changed attacking width to this 588729144_Screenshot2020-04-01at17_52_07.png.b9a77aa23af537467b1b70a4cc6527d0.png

if i am predicted for easy win away from home, i leave "get stuck in". but if its not easy win, "get stuck in" is removed for away games.

At home, i always use the original tactic. if playing Lyon, PSG or Monaco (the big teams) then i change the attacking width to this 588729144_Screenshot2020-04-01at17_52_07.png.b9a77aa23af537467b1b70a4cc6527d0.png 

 

away against BIG TEAMS. against PSG, Monaco and Lyon (the big teams) i changed mentality to cautious and attacking width to narrow, drop DL line and removed "get stuck in " from TI and from ML/MR position

2124236077_Screenshot2020-04-01at17_52_46.png.68262f603b280e6ac277b148f1a0c507.png716193081_Screenshot2020-04-01at17_56_40.thumb.png.81342426e20678db12d6efecec143fab.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 4 minutes, RDF Tactics a dit :

101PTS and Europa League with UTD and no signings. using my mentality guide with !!!!!FM20.4.1ROLLOVERBEETHOVENKnapTonnieP101FACC.fmf 

20200402151635_1.thumb.jpg.5f42a6250e005878e6341f46d9b6e079.jpg20200402151654_1.thumb.jpg.b04615cc1297b1c40253f4b7b79d1507.jpg20200402151850_1.thumb.jpg.a3d1ae483fb56c9bff38e39ef91ea177.jpg

20200402151839_1.jpg

@RDF Tactics mate would you mind to put a screenie for the whole squad performance in terms of goal/assists, i d like to see how pogba and other performed? cheers

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, steve dewilde said:

@RDF Tactics mate would you mind to put a screenie for the whole squad performance in terms of goal/assists, i d like to see how pogba and other performed? cheers

Most goals Rashford with 26, Greenwood had 21. Most assist is Bruno Fernandes. Best Performer Bruno Fernandes. i had the best away form in the league. never lost a game 2nd half of the season, so it got better as season went on

20200402152746_1.thumb.jpg.25ee628eb9539f218733c69e67df42c5.jpg20200402152751_1.thumb.jpg.5ebf44650d7bf3e226cc12fceb53da12.jpg20200402152826_1.thumb.jpg.581320bbd3c0f674341080e8dade41bd.jpg20200402153029_1.thumb.jpg.4581339019f2a8644c7cf8aafef7a093.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RDF Tactics said:

Most goals Rashford with 26, Greenwood had 21. Most assist is Bruno Fernandes. Best Performer Bruno Fernandes. i had the best away form in the league. never lost a game 2nd half of the season, so it got better as season went on

20200402152746_1.thumb.jpg.25ee628eb9539f218733c69e67df42c5.jpg20200402152751_1.thumb.jpg.5ebf44650d7bf3e226cc12fceb53da12.jpg20200402152826_1.thumb.jpg.581320bbd3c0f674341080e8dade41bd.jpg20200402153029_1.thumb.jpg.4581339019f2a8644c7cf8aafef7a093.jpg

 

How would your tweaks work if you weren't MU though?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RDF Tactics said:

Most goals Rashford with 26, Greenwood had 21. Most assist is Bruno Fernandes. Best Performer Bruno Fernandes. i had the best away form in the league. never lost a game 2nd half of the season, so it got better as season went on

20200402152746_1.thumb.jpg.25ee628eb9539f218733c69e67df42c5.jpg20200402152751_1.thumb.jpg.5ebf44650d7bf3e226cc12fceb53da12.jpg20200402152826_1.thumb.jpg.581320bbd3c0f674341080e8dade41bd.jpg20200402153029_1.thumb.jpg.4581339019f2a8644c7cf8aafef7a093.jpg

 

How would your tweaks work if you weren't MU though?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MrGreen555 said:

 

How would your tweaks work if you weren't MU though?

Well hopefully just as well. Man Utd aren’t the best team as they have weakness in the tactic, like Maguire having 10 acceleration and agility so it’s a decent test I think. They are predicted to finish 5th. Maybe will do a another test later but will run 2nd season without signings and youth from the reserves 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

Well hopefully just as well. Man Utd aren’t the best team as they have weakness in the tactic, like Maguire having 10 acceleration and agility so it’s a decent test I think. They are predicted to finish 5th. Maybe will do a another test later but will run 2nd season without signings and youth from the reserves 

Where are those tweaks by the way?

Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 39 minutes, RDF Tactics a dit :

Most goals Rashford with 26, Greenwood had 21. Most assist is Bruno Fernandes. Best Performer Bruno Fernandes. i had the best away form in the league. never lost a game 2nd half of the season, so it got better as season went on

20200402152746_1.thumb.jpg.25ee628eb9539f218733c69e67df42c5.jpg20200402152751_1.thumb.jpg.5ebf44650d7bf3e226cc12fceb53da12.jpg20200402152826_1.thumb.jpg.581320bbd3c0f674341080e8dade41bd.jpg20200402153029_1.thumb.jpg.4581339019f2a8644c7cf8aafef7a093.jpg

Thanks a lot mate

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RDF Tactics said:

firstly. make sure you hire a good scout with high tactical knowledge then make him do opposition reports. also have good data analysis 

20200401174510_1.thumb.jpg.be30a29e4b03140f53faef13a70605a9.jpg20200401174502_1.thumb.jpg.14e78850cbded3b85076e9e1e270dd6c.jpg

then, these two screenshots ^ are how i judge who i will set up away from home. This manager playing mentality is balanced, my scout also says he sticks with this home and away. so i leave mentality on attacking. If manager plays cautious, defensive or ultra defensive, i play Control mentality. If manager plays Adventurous or Attacking then i stick to attacking and changed attacking width to this 588729144_Screenshot2020-04-01at17_52_07.png.b9a77aa23af537467b1b70a4cc6527d0.png

if i am predicted for easy win away from home, i leave "get stuck in". but if its not easy win, "get stuck in" is removed for away games.

At home, i always use the original tactic. if playing Lyon, PSG or Monaco (the big teams) then i change the attacking width to this 588729144_Screenshot2020-04-01at17_52_07.png.b9a77aa23af537467b1b70a4cc6527d0.png 

 

away against BIG TEAMS. against PSG, Monaco and Lyon (the big teams) i changed mentality to cautious and attacking width to narrow, drop DL line and removed "get stuck in " from TI and from ML/MR position

2124236077_Screenshot2020-04-01at17_52_46.png.68262f603b280e6ac277b148f1a0c507.png716193081_Screenshot2020-04-01at17_56_40.thumb.png.81342426e20678db12d6efecec143fab.png

I don't seem to have 'Control' mentality as an option ... ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, cfwhittle said:

I don't seem to have 'Control' mentality as an option ... ?

sorry, it's called positive. think it used to be control

1 minute ago, andre62 said:

hey @RDF Tactics can you share the ROLLOVER 442 with cautious mentality please?

just change the mentality to cautious and remove tackle harder from player instructions. it'll probably take longer for me to do it than you doing it haha

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Oscr

What tactic were you using before?

I will be posting No Hard Tackle tactics for ROLL OVER BEETHOVE and CLASSICAL GAS

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, knap said:

@Oscr

What tactic were you using before?

I will be posting No Hard Tackle tactics for ROLL OVER BEETHOVE and CLASSICAL GAS

4132

Can't remember exactly which, I think WULF 4132 Positive P105 EC

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Brutos said:

What does RNG mean i keep seeing it mentioned around?

Random Number Generator.

The ME has a random element to it which undermines testing somewhat.

You can get a good result through some tactic or tweak but you never really know if it’s solely because of that or just a bit of ‘luck’ thrown into the mix.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, eencae said:

Random Number Generator.

The ME has a random element to it which undermines testing somewhat.

You can get a good result through some tactic or tweak but you never really know if it’s solely because of that or just a bit of ‘luck’ thrown into the mix.

 

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RDF Tactics said:

sorry, it's called positive. think it used to be control

just change the mentality to cautious and remove tackle harder from player instructions. it'll probably take longer for me to do it than you doing it haha

Could you please post the set piece instructions, corner and free kicks please as I'm playing on stadia. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@ting2004

 

P98 should have all Sicilian settings.

However, I rotate about 3 or5 complete SP set ups, to try to find best solution for each tactic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • knap changed the title to FM 21 - FM 20 Tactic List FM (Includes Man City Pep 20/21 High possession and Man U 98/99 Recreation ) 19 Recommended Tactic List

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...