• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, knap said:

Removed get stuck in from tactic

8261754_Screenshot(697).thumb.png.50e01b0ee43d0e33146081c12ddfa0dd.png

For all games or just away? Do players till have 'Tackle Harder'? I kept Tackle Harder PI and just removed Get Stuck In TI.

What were points like over the season? Comparable or lower?

3 hours ago, neomansysPT said:

To whoever is now getting bad results - remove "Get Stuck in" from your tactics and see how the next results are. Worked for me, as I had lost the last 6 games, and am now on an 11 unbeaten run, Big Teams included

If this proves to work for others consistently, it should be highlighted clearly. I have struggled a fair bit recently with the tactics provided. Certainly, multiple yellow cards and a consequently weakened team don't help... I'll report back after considerable testing.

On 11/03/2020 at 21:57, knap said:

@Urotsukidoji

Knap 4231 tweak.

!!!!FM20.4.0TeaforOneUroKnap4231P100ECCC.fmf 45.67 kB · 833 downloads

385438264_Screenshot(405).thumb.png.bc7aebcbe76dd16141b872c60ff1276d.png1263870656_Screenshot(406).thumb.png.60e95226a8ef85025f8ae6c3d1f19e82.png1695416452_Screenshot(410).thumb.png.dabdd45fd9f69654b13c3f7b5b3b6a74.png

Hope knap doesn't mind me posting here but it is basically his tactic and I didn't think it warranted a separate thread>
ive being using knaps tea for one 4231, and while it was good it had some faults.

My tweaks were to change to a short slow passing game but not tic tac.

Change mentality to positive. This suits a passing game more, stops my wb from making stupid runs, lowers balls over the defence, and most of all STOPS LATE GOALS. I never change to attacking even when losing and still have faith ill score.

Tweaked Inside forwards to play narrower, and I play narrower overall.

Made my DLP play more direct passing

Added attack set piece called Goalmachine from Steam, and added my own defending corner setpiece that has never conceded a goal apart from in multiplayer where the opponent used goal machine. Also tweaked def set pieces.

WB play wider.

Focus down the flanks. Play wide.

GK tweaks.

Various tweaks to player instructions.

My best result was beating Chelsea with an edited blackburn team 5-1. My team is probably on par with Bournemouth. This tactic also beats big teams.

Kept all roles same as knap. I tried attacking mids, inside wingers, but the roles knap has chosen cant be bettered. 

I have never lost with this tactic tweak in 2 days. Ive drawn a few but never lost.

@Urotsukidoji @knap

Hey lads,

With this tactic are the set pieces already in there (goalmachine one and defending corner routine) or do I have to set them up after loading the tactic? Encouraging start with this... will see how it pans out in the long run.

19 hours ago, RDF Tactics said:

!!FM20.3.0Tequilasunrise UTD TWEAK .fmf 45.02 kB · 156 downloads

quick Leicester test with my UTD tweak. We pretty much beat everyone but the big teams away, and Wolves (my bogey team) at home. would probably do well with my Big Away tweak.

both strikers banging goals

20200330174253_1.thumb.jpg.a3a3db4ff916db1e75a2ad5fbd04c6cd.jpg20200330174248_1.thumb.jpg.e53405bab48072bec3cf09b9fbc17c57.jpg20200330174317_1.thumb.jpg.f7ccfa765e7e7c625cd319b7b70a18c4.jpg

Thought id give it a quick game before bed last night. United, season 1. Sancho as my only signing.........Costa on loan

1.png

2.png

3.png

Oh, this wasn't my first team either...a lot of rotation

Edited by widowmaker-

9 minutes ago, knap said:

@eencae

@Wiwyum

With Lpool it was 100pts with no get stuck in, compared to 101. 

With Spurs it was 88 compared to 93 but the cards dramatical reduced

868128377_Screenshot(698).thumb.png.69262e043f6fd272b23cd04f50e26b19.png

Thanks for clarifying. Assuming this is a 1 season test, RNG could factor in. Such a significant reduction in cards is worth chancing it i feel. 

@Wiwyum

@eencae

All subject to RNG, although tactic I am using is very stable

Without PIs as well Better season and cards have dropped significantly. The away form looks good which backs up your testing.

301684512_Screenshot(701).thumb.png.4eb3792e874cd1bd589f381e4b3dd75a.png2095498971_Screenshot(702).thumb.png.7e0a5af610d84e79b3209dcfed396274.png

Edited by knap

7 minutes ago, LandonDonovan10 said:

yeah i dont change it except theres multiple games in week. then i'm using this one 

Two Matches.fmf 19.13 kB · 0 downloads

Is that the FM Korea 2 matches training? Do you have any advice regarding pre-season training etc?

EDIT: Getting off topic I realise, I'll stop after this

Edited by Wiwyum

1 dakika önce, Wiwyum said:

Is that the FM Korea 2 matches training? Do you have any advice regarding pre-season training etc?

EDIT: Getting off topic I realise, I'll stop after this

i always choose "very high" physics training in all pre season so get players match fit.

Kashmir VOL2 with very attacking mentality is suicide sometimes, especially in away games (playing with Barcelona and yes, I saw the screenshot).

How do you guys handle this? Just set mentality on attacking or even positive? Or changing anything else?

1 hour ago, knap said:

@Wiwyum

@EENCAE

With Lpool 98pts without hard tackle PI. Away form and cards look good

275322118_Screenshot(703).thumb.png.45b3e403e8021a3da00835a7e94fa1ae.png1527439231_Screenshot(704).thumb.png.4eae835a425f30589c26db9ddb0c47f2.png

Looks good. I’ll try removing the PI in my upcoming season and report back.

A pity it’s not possible to keep them for home games and remove for away games while holidaying. 

2 minutes ago, eencae said:

Looks good. I’ll try removing the PI in my upcoming season and report back.

A pity it’s not possible to keep them for home games and remove for away games while holidaying. 

What's the benefit of keeping them during home games? How do home games affect the consequences of harder tackling ?

Hi guys, 

I'm having trouble with the 433 Kashmir. I didn't thinking twice in going for it with Barca for my first season, having seen the results that people had using it with elite teams. While it won me the league, the goal difference was considerable less than I was expecting. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad, but I've seen it concede less than 20 goals and score more than 150, with trams like Liverpool, Utd, Bayern etc. I also didn't get past the quarter finals of the champions league and copa del rey respectively. Considering that this Barca team suit the formation as well. Often I would switch to attacking against big teams and in away games. I left OI to my  assisstant as recommended. 

Is their anything I am missing from my management or indeed doing things wrong?  I want to conquer the game in style not just beat Madrid to the league. 

If someone could test it out with Barca themselves as well to compare that would be awesome

Cheers :)

b.png

26 minutes ago, Wiwyum said:

What's the benefit of keeping them during home games? How do home games affect the consequences of harder tackling ?

I feel refs are more lenient to the home side and so you can get away with pushing it more.

Away teams seem to me to be more harshly treated so should ease off a bit.

Knap also mentioned he finds refs in European games to be more strict, so makes sense to ease off there too.

These are just based on impressions so more testing is needed. If you try it, please report back!

I did this and had a successful season (overachieved with a mid-table club) but as always it is hard to say for certain due to RNG.

@knap would you kindly recommend a tactic for Chelsea. One for home and one for away/big 5. I don't like the 433 kashmir because i've lots of winger in the first season. Willian, Pedro, Pulisic and Hudson-Odoi.

Preachin blues vol 5 could be a good away tactic

9 minutes ago, Akustik said:

@knap would you kindly recommend a tactic for Chelsea. One for home and one for away/big 5. I don't like the 433 kashmir because i've lots of winger in the first season. Willian, Pedro, Pulisic and Hudson-Odoi.

Preachin blues vol 5 could be a good away tactic

Tea For One Uro 4231 is ideal for Chelsea at home, with Kanté as a BWM. 

7 hours ago, neomansysPT said:

To whoever is now getting bad results - remove "Get Stuck in" from your tactics and see how the next results are. Worked for me, as I had lost the last 6 games, and am now on an 11 unbeaten run, Big Teams included

I tried this for the last two away games of the season (Stockport League 2), with the title won, and the squad getting complacent, and it perked them up a treat! W2 F7 A1.  Cheers, good tweak.

9 hours ago, eencae said:

Certainly feels like the away teams get punished more by the ref, so easing off a little drops yellow/red cards and fouls conceded. Considering set piece defending can be frustrating, then giving away less free-kicks can only help.

At home you can push it more as refs seem more lenient, so can keep it on.

I don't think there is a home team bias from referees.
I think it's much simpler than that. When you are away, teams will attack you more, meaning you have to defend/tackle more.

I think I'll have to take off 'get stuck in' tbh as we are averaging 4 or 5 bookings every game.

@Heywood JaBlowme, the answer is no, I wouldn't 😄 but will try your reduction in mentality idea as haven't been able to get Kashmir working away from home at all.