Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, robertsseu1 said:

@knap

What is the best tactic for under dog / counter attacking football ? I'll wanna use it against celtic / rangers if im aberdeen

BEOWULF 4411 P108 EC CC for underdog. 

11 minutes ago, Cadoni said:

I'd like to try this tactic as well for when I'm underdog, but I see it has attacking mentality. Would you make some changes for games when you're the underdog?

45 minutes ago, Loamei said:

I'd like to try this tactic as well for when I'm underdog, but I see it has attacking mentality. Would you make some changes for games when you're the underdog?

1 hour ago, Cadoni said:

1 hour ago, Cadoni said:

Is this Beowulf or Black Echo?

@Tabatha Dash

In general I've just used a FM 19 tactic Beowulf 442 has not changed in FM 20, Tequila has been around from start and Black Echo is a mix between Tequila and Sympathy.

Is new better than old maybe not!

2 ore fa, ricrpor ha scritto:

RDF's TequilazCousin4141 is a blast ! . Credits to him and Knap :applause:

Awesome results on the last matches of the season including 2 times 4-1 win over PSG on Semi-final of ECL and 4-0 over City on the final as shown below .

I was using a mix of 4231 of my own and knaps 451fire&water  depending on the opposition and won PL & ECL also last season but this one seems very promising and more effective.

I will test for a complete season and report the result

Thanks to the great work to both of you

Captura de ecrã 2020-03-29, às 12.57.23.png

I also find RDF's TequilazCousin4141 very solid.

1 hour ago, Loamei said:

Sorry, it was typo.

BLACK ECHO 4411 is the best underdog tactic right now from Knap.

Attacking Mentality it's the only mentality which is works in this ME.

3 hours ago, ClairvoyanT said:

I dont know its just hapend to me but i got better results when i use IR what do you think guys it can be a bug or something?

Yep, I did this several times to test out a few tactics, I thought it was me as I started as an amateur, but now re-created my profile and given my self a Pro Licence and higher attributes to see if this works out.

31 minutes ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

Not a bug. Happens a lot. 

I hope not.

Anyone can point me in your opinion which tactic will be the best 4231 tactic or any back up tactics for Man Utd first season no transfer latest patch, there are so many 4231 im a bit lost and i didnt play the game since few months

cheers guys

Hi knap

what`s the diference between TEA FOR ONE 4321 OXFORD P105 ALL CUPS    and     TEA FOR ONE 4321 OXFORD P106 ALL CUPS

Ty

off topic help

i cant see the ID post,

i found in preferences and dont see

Example, to find - (( It looks ID 1303. Black echo vol2. ))

i dont see in my preferences ID 1303 for example

TY and sorry for my off topic

12 minutes ago, cfwhittle said:

Hi knap! Can you post a link to the best away tactic please? Cheers

I DONT KNOW IF THERE IS A BEST AWAY TACTIC. DEPENDS ON THE SITUATION IM STRUGGLING WITH BIG AWAY MATCHES ACTUALLY JUST CANT BEAT LIVERPOOL LOL

2 minutes ago, miangelo said:

Hi @RDF Tactics
I would like to play in 4411 with the Real betis using a 4411 from Knap.  What modifications would you advise me to use? Are you gonna make a tweak of a Knap 4411?

Why don`t you use the original?

It`s a good tactic! :onmehead:

!!!!FM20.4.0BlackEchoKnap4411P108ECCC.fmf

Edited by Crusho79bv

22 minutes ago, miangelo said:

Hi @RDF Tactics
I would like to play in 4411 with the Real betis using a 4411 from Knap.  What modifications would you advise me to use? Are you gonna make a tweak of a Knap 4411?

I could do. I was looking to have a trio of tactics for a long term save. So far I have tequila sunrise tweak, then the 4-1-4-1 tweak, the last slot could be 4-4-1-1

ill have a look into it though 

22 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

I could do. I was looking to have a trio of tactics for a long term save. So far I have tequila sunrise tweak, then the 4-1-4-1 tweak, the last slot could be 4-4-1-1

ill have a look into it though 

Yes that’s why I think the 4411 could be as nice to use in the rotation with the Tequilacousin