Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, RossGib900 said:

Currently season 4 with Newcastle and do have a really good team but here's how Oxford 4321 is going.

Not conceded in 14 games in all competitions.

20200324_140155.jpg

20200324_140212.jpg

Nice! could you please share the version (since there are so many of the oxfords)?

FM 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Elite  Club say 1-2in League (Lpool MC etc) Top  3-7 in League

Top 3-  7 in League

Good  8-11

Average 12-16

Poor 17-20

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

How is Tactic Testing done?
We test each tactic over a 90 game season (11 months in total) with 5 teams of varying levels of both ability and reputation. Each team is in a self-contained league that mimics real-life (majority the same level, but some are in the level above or below). This means that our test teams should be around mid-table level.

To make the test balanced transfers, internationals, injuries and fatigue are turned off for all teams.

What are the levels and how are they calculated?
Levels of teams are based on club reputation. The levels are as follows:

Elite - Barcelona, Arsenal

Top - Borussia Dortmund, FC Krasnodar

Good - CEC, Rangers

Average - Malmo FF, Newcastle United Jets

Lower - Al-Rayyan Sports Club, Southport

We worked out the average reputation of each of the levels, combined with taking a set of 5 clubs (2 top reputation, 2 lowest reputation and 1 in the middle) to find out the Top and Bottom CA for players, as well as the Median.

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

RECOMMENDED TRAINING SCHEDULES

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

1 hour ago, garotospfc said:

It started really well! At the end of the season I post the results. :) 

If you get a bad result, try to swap sides on the strikers. Like this: Salah Firmino Mane, or  Salah Mane Firmino. Then swap back next bad result.

6 minutes ago, Akustik said:

Lyon can it be considererd as Elite's team ?

Maybe Top.

Real Madrid is an Elite

Bayern Munich is an Elite etc

2 minutes ago, knap said:

@Cadoni

I would not consider Arsenal an Elite team in PL, let alone Europe. Elite is Barcelona Real Madrid. The other categories are even harder to understand.

I have the same questions, as you Knap.

To understand someone about 111 pts with Man United.

PL has 38 games

38 * 3 = 114 pts

That's the max points one team can have in PL.

Pretty amazing.

2.9 PPG

@Danny541

You need to view this tactic in the context of discussions on Discord, which is to score goals with a very elite team. Very elite team is likely to be full of the best newgens.

Not sure I can post an external link here.

Edited by knap

I interpret this testing categories as "from Barcelona to Arsenal" is Elite category. "From Dortmund to Krasnodar" is top.
So Arsenal and Krasnodar is the lowest avr. ability a team can have to fit in each category. 

So all teams between Barcelona and Arsenal. Juventus, Inter, Bayern, Real, Atletico, PSG at least. Man City, Spurs, Chelsea and United. But a bit weird yes.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb knap:

FM 20.4.0

ELITE TEAM TACTIC

Kashmir 433 MU P111

!!!!!!FM20.4.0KnapKashmir433MUP111.fmf 45 kB · 290 downloads

Thanks to Rober82 for testing this tactic

ELITE.thumb.png.f9def15d8bb0d664cb6986c936cb4174.png1552323012_Screenshot(602).thumb.png.295fce937d1fab678b7e062d43a52065.png

@knap Thank you for this destroying tactic. Works like a charm in my Bayern save. Total dominating with great teams.

@RDF Tactics I'm sure if you could get this tactic into your tweaking fingers, there will be lots of underdogs winning leagues and cups in their first season. Hope you're trying to tweak this :)

Edited by solounamigo

@Meraklija Vujevic

The SPs are not all the same so the original BEOWULF P105 will be different to the latest BEOWULF SP P105.

It may be worth trying one of these tactics and see if the SPs work better for your squad.

Pens / silly mistakes tends to be more team management.

Just now, knap said:

@Meraklija Vujevic

The SPs are not all the same so the original BEOWULF P105 will be different to the latest BEOWULF SP P105.

It may be worth trying one of these tactics and see if the SPs work better for your squad.

Pens / silly mistakes tends to be more team management.

any advice how to fix them

example yesterday i won 11 in row then today lost 5 in row all goals from set pieces and penalties

56 minutes ago, solounamigo said:

@knap Thank you for this destroying tactic. Works like a charm in my Bayern save. Total dominating with great teams.

@RDF Tactics I'm sure if you could get this tactic into your tweaking fingers, there will be lots of underdogs winning leagues and cups in their first season. Hope you're trying to tweak this :)

@solounamigo I will certainly look into this! Probably will try with a big team like Arsenal or something, someone big but not the absolute best, and see how it works out there 

9 minutes ago, marksmithlfc1234 said:

i would like someone to test with a poor team and see how they go ? ? 

Hard to find a poor team with 3 fast strikers.. RBL, Napoli, Valencia maybe. But not very poor! :p So will need signings.

16 minutes ago, marksmithlfc1234 said:

i would like someone to test with a poor team and see how they go ? ? 

the tactic is designed for the bigger teams. i'm working on a tweak now to make it a little less so offensive, but you do need good technical players

just won my last game 8-2 and Xhaka (who is very good technically on FM) ran the whole game

@Zenguos

A full SUS is covered in Mentality Matters.

Big Away is perhaps a more control tactic, but it should make a good SUS as well. I would try it as a SUS and see how you get on. My own view is that it controls the AI very well.

8 hours ago, knap said:

FM 20.4.0

ELITE TEAM TACTIC

Kashmir 433 MU P111

!!!!!!FM20.4.0KnapKashmir433MUP111.fmf 45.36 kB · 392 downloads

Thanks to Rober82 for testing this tactic

ELITE.thumb.png.f9def15d8bb0d664cb6986c936cb4174.png1552323012_Screenshot(602).thumb.png.295fce937d1fab678b7e062d43a52065.png

Small sample size but I see a pattern with regards to Instant Result & Mentality. Lower Mentality for IR one level. This tactic has a "Very attacking" mentality.  

Here are the IR results at Attacking Mentality:

4123_DM.thumb.png.863b27b6e8996ee026bbfbd184e1a714.png

@knap

Thanks for the reply - I have a home/away tactic that scores early goals but keeping conceding late goals due to fitness levels and concentration (Championship). What are the two like in conceding chances? Do you hold that data for these two?

1 hour ago, Crusho79bv said:

:hammer::applause:

is there something i am missing with all this years tactics , is there some sort of editor people are using to keep fitness and morale up as i never seem to get any results like these at all , hardly drawing games let alone winning ????? are you all cheating or what ?