Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Danny648 said:

The Black Echo tactic that won back to back leagues with West Ham, does that work with this patch? Im looking for a tactic for Newcastle 1st Season, @knap just recommend me one please and i will just stick with it and persevere

I am recommend Black Echo 442 P100.

ID: 1302

10 hours ago, kortsscp said:

@knap i losing so many points with man utd...

already used 4231 p109, 442 p107, 451 p106 ...

i dont know whats wrong...

what do you recommend? im in 1st season, what tactic recommend ? thankyou

Swap so many tactics will cause problems with results, players will be confused.

I am recommend 20.3 TEA FOR ONE VOL3 4411 P101 FA

FM20.3.0Teafor_OneVOL34411p101fa.fmf

Im Newcastle 1st season, not the best squad i know but i cant find anything to work, im yet to complete 1 season in FM20. I kept going back to FM19 but now all the updates are out i want an enjoyable save in FM20

2 hours ago, Danny648 said:

Im Newcastle 1st season, not the best squad i know but i cant find anything to work, im yet to complete 1 season in FM20. I kept going back to FM19 but now all the updates are out i want an enjoyable save in FM20

i finished 6th with Newcastle in my first season, used Beowulf 4-4-2. Signed Edouard, Ajer and Ntcham from Celtic all did really well for me. 

switching to cautious for tough away games worked a treat 

49 minutes ago, PAFC_Dugout said:

i finished 6th with Newcastle in my first season, used Beowulf 4-4-2. Signed Edouard, Ajer and Ntcham from Celtic all did really well for me. 

switching to cautious for tough away games worked a treat 

Hi @PAFC_Dugout, for those heavy away games did you only switch to cautious? or did you do extra things like tick regroup / hold shape?

@Rober82 @knap I'm still using the old 20.3 version of TeaforOneOX, and i agree, it's really powerful. I advanced from 17th place into CL area, within 6 months of management, without any incoming transfer, because of 0 transfer budget in winter transfer window. Also won Spanish Cup. Counterattacks started by fast, good dribbling wingers are enjoyable to watch.

betis1.jpg

betis2.jpg

betis3.jpg

betis4.jpg

betis5.jpg

Sevilla v Betis 2-2p (final Pucharu Hiszpanii 2019-20).pkm

3 minutes ago, Helmut said:

I advanced from 17th place into CL area, within 6 months of management, without any incoming transfer, because of 0 transfer budget in winter transfer window. Also won Spanish Cup.

Very good! A whole season and you'll take the league! :)

10 minutes ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

Hi @PAFC_Dugout, for those heavy away games did you only switch to cautious? or did you do extra things like tick regroup / hold shape?

just switched to cautious. tweaking knaps tactics has never worked well for me i find they work fine just as they are. sometimes even leave cautious as the mentality for easy home games, beat Bournemouth 7-1 using this first game of my second season.

New players: There is no exploit tactic which you can win every cup, every match and every league. A tactic alone does not guaranty success.

@ZEBO

I set Beowulf up in 2016, and it probably has hardy changed.

I doubt I've changed many instructions and could just be exactly the same, but has been testrd in 20.4

FM 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Elite  Club say 1-2in League (Lpool MC etc) Top  3-7 in League

Top 3-  7 in League

Good  8-11

Average 12-16

Poor 17-20

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

Agreed things are going well so far. Mane took a while to start performing but I stuck with him, Ox has sucked though that may be down to instant result and being subbed off in every single game. Minamino has been amazing since Milner got injured and I was going to sell him next season as I didn't plan on using him.

18f3894501ea6c10c6ab5345138a42a5.png

66541def3ec0fd31dd346573a80f5fea.png