Jump to content

FM 21 - FM 20 Tactic List FM (Includes Man City Pep 20/21 High possession and Man U 98/99 Recreation ) 19 Recommended Tactic List


Recommended Posts

@knap i hope you dont mind Knap.. i played arround with your  mississippi and made it in to this:

 

image.thumb.png.1b60bbf179039e10aa652e1c64519d4f.png

 

And the results was insane.. especially the defense:

 

image.thumb.png.ce8de674bdec0705b7570db802855761.png

 

Can i upload it? Offcourse all the credits goes to the man him self, Knap :)

 

Hammarby:

 

image.thumb.png.deb4135c43a308ed0978ee5eb38943a2.png

 

image.thumb.png.3b0cdc5ae959b74b50836f3204746008.png

 

image.thumb.png.713325f87a8c33471d581d2c28008bd3.png

 

Norwich, predicted to finnish last..

 

image.thumb.png.8fb35bf46b546c741d115b97439821c5.png

Crystal Palace:
image.thumb.png.7162d06ca3ed7c9a6b5e3bfe92f67756.png
 

Edited by malte722
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have started with Hertha in a custom start date from february 2020 and forgot to un-tick "disable first window tranfer budget" so now I'm stuck until January 2021 window with the 2019 squad and I think I need a tactic suitable for a slow ST like Piatek or Selke, who will come back in summer 2021.  :idiot:

So probably a tactic with 2 strikers, big man - little man, would be the best choice and maybe would need a backup, too, using him as a lone striker.  @knap what tactic would you recommend?

P.S. I also have very fast wingers/IF/little mans: Cunha / Dilrosun,  some very good BWMs, DLPs  and Duda who is undropable, so I might rethink a bit and would suit a 451 / 4123 / 4231 TM  with BWM-DLP and that incredible Duda who can play as an CMa/MEz/AM :)

20-147193-krzysztof-piatek.jpg

20-148330-davie-selke.jpg

20-148028-ondrej-duda.jpg

Edited by klaasjan
rethinked:)
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, malte722 said:

@knap i hope you dont mind Knap.. i played arround with your  mississippi and made it in to this:

 

 

Can i upload it? Offcourse all the credits goes to the man him self, Knap :)

 


 

I'm guessing it will be ok, and if so I'm very interested in testing it :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

@knap would you go for the best player or the one that has the best key/preferred stats for the position.

Like for the Inside forward on the right, in my real madrid save Bale is a better player than James rodriguez, and my assistant also recommends Bale to play in the position. But if I compare the key and preferred attributes myself for the IF-S role, Rodriguez comes out as the winner. (Mariano is even a better PF than Benzema is...) and small holiday test showed that the Rodriguez/Mariano save did better than the Bale/Benzema save... 

I know this says very little as it were only 2 seasons that I compared, but what's your thought about it?

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Urotsukidoji

Knap 4231 tweak.

!!!!FM20.4.0TeaforOneUroKnap4231P100ECCC.fmf

385438264_Screenshot(405).thumb.png.bc7aebcbe76dd16141b872c60ff1276d.png1263870656_Screenshot(406).thumb.png.60e95226a8ef85025f8ae6c3d1f19e82.png1695416452_Screenshot(410).thumb.png.dabdd45fd9f69654b13c3f7b5b3b6a74.png

 

 

 

Hope knap doesn't mind me posting here but it is basically his tactic and I didn't think it warranted a separate thread>
ive being using knaps tea for one 4231, and while it was good it had some faults.

My tweaks were to change to a short slow passing game but not tic tac.

Change mentality to positive. This suits a passing game more, stops my wb from making stupid runs, lowers balls over the defence, and most of all STOPS LATE GOALS. I never change to attacking even when losing and still have faith ill score.

Tweaked Inside forwards to play narrower, and I play narrower overall.

Made my DLP play more direct passing

Added attack set piece called Goalmachine from Steam, and added my own defending corner setpiece that has never conceded a goal apart from in multiplayer where the opponent used goal machine. Also tweaked def set pieces.

WB play wider.

Focus down the flanks. Play wide.

GK tweaks.

Various tweaks to player instructions.

My best result was beating Chelsea with an edited blackburn team 5-1. My team is probably on par with Bournemouth. This tactic also beats big teams.

Kept all roles same as knap. I tried attacking mids, inside wingers, but the roles knap has chosen cant be bettered. 

I have never lost with this tactic tweak in 2 days. Ive drawn a few but never lost.

Edited by knap
Link to post
Share on other sites

@DavyDepuydt1

 

I tend to use the players that play best . I've had VNS players still in squad when in PL.

The problem with any testing is RNG which could be as much as 20%, so very difficult to  arrive at a conclusion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, knap said:

@DavyDepuydt1

 

I tend to use the players that play best . I've had VNS players still in squad when in PL.

The problem with any testing is RNG which could be as much as 20%, so very difficult to  arrive at a conclusion.

Ok thanks, but it looked strange to me to use mariano & james instead of of Benzema & Bale... but like you say so, if they play better, nothing wrong with using them :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi i have been usign the 4231 109pts with Olympiakos with preety good results.I need a good away tactic considering that i am an underdog in CL and i need it to be providing decent results while using it vs away matches in my league.Anything to suggest ?Also a plan C would be a considerable choice? Thanks in advance. :)

Edited by Volcanus
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Volcanus

Easy plan B would be a 4411 like below or a Preachin 451  If you have players 442 or Oxford which is 4321. The 4411 may be a good away tactic or the RDF specific Away tactics.

 

1!!FM20.3.0TeaforOne4411p100CC(149 Rated No Losses)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Volcanus said:

Hi i have been usign the 4231 109pts with Olympiakos with preety good results.I need a good away tactic considering that i am an underdog in CL and i need it to be providing decent results while using it vs away matches in my league.Anything to suggest ?Also a plan C would be a considerable choice? Thanks in advance. :)

I'm about to start a save with Olympiacos......Can you tell me your starting 11 using the BLACK ECHO 4231 P109 FA CC ?   I was wondering who would fit into the SS role ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

FM 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Top Club say 1-4 in League (Lpool MC etc)

Sub Top  3-7 in League

Sub Top 5-10 in League

Sub Mid 11-15

Underdog the rest

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

 

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, knap said:

FM 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Top Club say 1-4 in League (Lpool MC etc)

Sub Top  3-7 in League

Sub Top 5-10 in League

Sub Mid 11-15

Underdog the rest

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

 

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

Quick question for you please Knap.....
Using  BLACK ECHO 4231 P109 FA CC. The mentality guide suggests switching to cautious as overall mentality for away games. If I did this for BLACK ECHO would it help for away games? Or would the effects be negligible due to all the individual player instructions? I have a control version of the tactic created based on the mentality guide's advice, but I am loathed to use it too much as a starting tactic (i.e. away) as I am playing as Olympiacos and would expect to take the game to most other teams in the league home or away, and be much stronger.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ajax_Barcelona_Cruyff

The Mentality guide is more about maximising your chances with a weak team.

If a top side in league I would tend to just use 1 tactic+ sus

The idea of starting with cautious is more about not conceding an early goal, If a top side starting with control away from home should be all you need.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, knap said:

@Ajax_Barcelona_Cruyff

The Mentality guide is more about maximising your chances with a weak team.

If a top side in league I would tend to just use 1 tactic+ sus

The idea of starting with cautious is more about not conceding an early goal, If a top side starting with control away from home should be all you need.

 

thanks. So just tweak BLACK ECHO to start with Control instead of the default Attacking for AWAY games would be your recommendation ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ajax_Barcelona_Cruyff

 

It really depends on your preference when it comes to risk.

Optimus prefers a cautious approach. When away keeping it tight for the first 15mins and keep the crowd quiet

I am more gung ho and go for it from start.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, knap said:

FM 20.4.0

LOOK AWAY 4132 P102 ALL CUPS

!!!!FM20.4.0LookAwayKnap4132P102ALLC'UPS.fmf 45.24 kB · 93 downloads

 

1348154205_Screenshot(416).thumb.png.0002adae81afb8cbd58f9a9cce73eec0.png86915473_Screenshot(414).thumb.png.f656eaf62fbf5717c2d98ab7775e9075.png1973126095_Screenshot(413).thumb.png.a12c15edcb1ec1f5d1d67ee25f6a0b52.png58868454_Screenshot(415).thumb.png.eedf895df7de1f9a1dd7ce19472c9465.png

 

 

Hi knap, good to see a couple of 'ordinary' 4-1-3-2 tactics. Would it be possible for you to make them into 4-1-3-2 DM narrow sets please? I've been struggling to make a workable 4-1-3-2 DM narrow tactic for a long time. I find it very difficult get a half decent tactic to work unless I 'pinch' some TI's and PI's from people like your good self and I feel doing that is self defeating. Muchly thankings.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kappa007

FM Base have all te tactics on the latest tab of google docs, and will be updated with any new tactics loaded onto google docs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • knap changed the title to FM 21 - FM 20 Tactic List FM (Includes Man City Pep 20/21 High possession and Man U 98/99 Recreation ) 19 Recommended Tactic List

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...