Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@knap excuse me, I've won Serie A win Siena with marvellous tactic !FM20.3.0ARGUSknap343IFMMPP102CC. Now, in the new year (with the new patch), my defense is terrible and I catch a lat of goals.. The M.E. is the same so is not a tactical problem. The team is almost the same. Maybe I need to change the tactic because i think that A.I. have got that I'm the team to defeat. Can you suggest me a new tactic compatible with the !FM20.3.0ARGUSknap343IFMMPP102CC? Thx! You're great!

@Raul Tejada

2nd season syndrome!!!!

If you have a save at start of season, change manager and use same tactic and see if a difference in performance.

Preachin Blues 451 would be closest fit but you could use a 4231.

For knap, please.

After a few years of playing FMTouch, I've just set up a new save with FM20 full game. I'm unsure how to set up my three tactics for FM20 as you seem to have tactics for FMTouch or am I wrong? I'm playing as Newcastle United and would appreciate guidance on how to set up my three tactics. Muchly thankings.

@Finknottle

All FM 20.4 tactics are from Full Game as FMT has not yet been updated. The tactics are set up in both games.

I only tend to only use 1 tactic and a SUS, so have no need for the other slots.

If setting up 3 tactics then I would say home away and plan b.

The Regroup Hold shape can be made in a match so do not need a specific tactic.

The TC was set up for defensive counter control and attacking tactics, and this important aspect of the game appears to have been lost.

Although still early days, my impression of the update is that442s are less effective but 4231/451 may be more effective. This may be the reason of split opinions about the update.

4 minutes ago, knap said:

Although still early days, my impression of the update is that442s are less effective but 4231/451 may be more effective. This may be the reason of split opinions about the update.

Good to know.  Kudos to you for all your efforts.  I do a lot of Instant Finish games to power through seasons and loved the P&P factor in past versions.  Struggling this version.  Was using two tactics in good conjunction to win the Championship with Leeds but in the cellar first year in the Premier with them.  2 wins in 16 matches.  Will bring in a 4231 and a 451 to try out. 

Guys, that sounds crazy, but still. I play for Dynamo Dresden, 2025. During this time created a very good squad, but the result is always the same - 3-4 place in the Bundesliga and knock off to 1/8 of the Champions League. At first of the season I watched matches, where in 3-5 matches the result gets worse, I start playing through Instant result, again I win several games, then I lose points again. I rotate tactics, because without it I started with one defeat, and at the end of the season I win 3-4 matches in a row, having got to the Champions League, and in a year everything is the same.
And here in mid-autumn, when I lost to Totenham at home, I changed the speed of watching the match and the speed between the key moments to default (it was higher than default). In the end we won Totenham 7-5 (!), playing Beowulf. After that, we gave out such a series. Lost only 1 time to Tottenham away, playing Beowulf, missing a goal in the final minutes. After that set Wolf 4-1-3-2, so far the results are very good.
Therefore, if someone has poor results and the speed of viewing the match is overestimated, try to set all speeds to default, maybe the change in speed affects the result, because I have changed both the results and the quality of the game.

2020-03-08.png

2020-03-08 (1).png

@Dersturmer

All I can say is that mine are maxed out.

Not sure if GS is out to check squad quality.

I would try changing manager, use the same tactics and original speed settings.

Also are you using AM for team talks press and training?

Just now, Spikester said:

Knap, from this you would say your most recommended tactic so far is Teafor1 4231 105pts?

I just stunned Arsenal 1-0 but then lost to Wolves 2-3 in my first two games with this tactic.  Still, with only 2 wins in 16 matches...that's pretty positive for me...lol.

Le 06/03/2020 à 21:06, knap a dit :

Any screenshots with the goals scored from the players ? The 107 and 108 look amazing but i need to see if the striker scores a lot with those ^^

Comparing to 20.30, PreachinBlues 451's point falls to 101, not "ALL CUPs" and not doing well in your French underdog tests in 20.40.

It seems that 4231 and 4321 peform better than 451 in the latest update, not only top teams but also underdogs. Am I right?

Edited by yuchd

8 hours ago, knap said:

@Finknottle

All FM 20.4 tactics are from Full Game as FMT has not yet been updated. The tactics are set up in both games.

I only tend to only use 1 tactic and a SUS, so have no need for the other slots.

If setting up 3 tactics then I would say home away and plan b.

The Regroup Hold shape can be made in a match so do not need a specific tactic.

The TC was set up for defensive counter control and attacking tactics, and this important aspect of the game appears to have been lost.

knap, as always, muchly thankings. 

20.3 Tea for one 41131.

1131759520_CampeonatoBrasileiroSrieB_Stages.thumb.png.b3515197284af7ebe368d9574c53e656.png 874110856_RedBullBragantino_Players.thumb.png.c9e0aa13e054235e6c68e861522daff6.png

Good team for  the division (predicted 1st) won both Serie B and the Paulista championship (against Serie A clubs). Match engine looked the same as before: set pieces galore, long distance screamers, far post crosses and ultra-defensive AI. First choice striker scored 13 goals in first 13 matches of Serie B, then...

1312777514_AlbertoRossini_Inbox.thumb.png.0cfa755deb406152a14bc8491c832a60.png

... went 16 games without scoring before scoring a brace in the very last game of the season (I dropped him fro first team around day 30; second choice striker scored 3 in first two games). Yep, despite adding class playmakers like Diego and Lucas Lima (both former internationals for Brazil) my best striker stopped scoring goals, missing everything (including penalties) or disappearing from matches, while my team kept dominating opponents and scoring goals from any other position. So you see how maybe someone could blame a new patch or update for stuff like this, while it's actually this game/ME being random and generally awful. I personally think ME is still the same as before and tactics are still effective.

AMC roles seems to be more effective since FM19. I don't know why AM is stronger than SS. May check again strikerless formation. 

This one did well in my test against Man Utd at home. I watched all games on Key highlights

5 games in a row with the same tactic and same first 11

Results:

Won 3: 4-1 / 4-1 / 2-0

Drew 1: 3-3

Lost 1: 1-2

We deserved to win them all, had more CCC's, more shots and more shots on target in all games

Man Utd team is the 2nd best in the league according to Season Preview, my team is 7th best

Man Utd played a 4231 number 10 formation, could be a good one to use at home against top 6

138857402_!!!FM20.4.0-4231KnapPar1s-ParisienneWalkwaysWSSVOL2P102CC.fmf

@marksmithlfc1234

They are tested to decide tactics to use for 3 friends to play a online game. I do not see any detailed results just the overall results and pass these on as may be relevant for those using underdog teams.

The discussions tend to be on discord and I provide the latest tactics for any sort of testing.

29 minutes ago, knap said:

@marksmithlfc1234

They are tested to decide tactics to use for 3 friends to play a online game. I do not see any detailed results just the overall results and pass these on as may be relevant for those using underdog teams.

The discussions tend to be on discord and I provide the latest tactics for any sort of testing.

@knap 

Anychance of getting an invite code for discord please ?

15 hours ago, Dersturmer said:

Guys, that sounds crazy, but still. I play for Dynamo Dresden, 2025. During this time created a very good squad, but the result is always the same - 3-4 place in the Bundesliga and knock off to 1/8 of the Champions League. At first of the season I watched matches, where in 3-5 matches the result gets worse, I start playing through Instant result, again I win several games, then I lose points again. I rotate tactics, because without it I started with one defeat, and at the end of the season I win 3-4 matches in a row, having got to the Champions League, and in a year everything is the same.
And here in mid-autumn, when I lost to Totenham at home, I changed the speed of watching the match and the speed between the key moments to default (it was higher than default). In the end we won Totenham 7-5 (!), playing Beowulf. After that, we gave out such a series. Lost only 1 time to Tottenham away, playing Beowulf, missing a goal in the final minutes. After that set Wolf 4-1-3-2, so far the results are very good.
Therefore, if someone has poor results and the speed of viewing the match is overestimated, try to set all speeds to default, maybe the change in speed affects the result, because I have changed both the results and the quality of the game.

2020-03-08.png

2020-03-08 (1).png

The answer to your Dresden problems is: Tequila Sunrise, 4-1-3-2. 
It's in the google docs. 

Took it with Meppen. From Div 3 to Bundes. Bayern fears me now. 

FM 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Top Club say 1-4 in League (Lpool MC etc)

Sub Top  3-7 in League

Sub Top 5-10 in League

Sub Mid 11-15

Underdog the rest

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

8 minutes ago, marksmithlfc1234 said:

Какая тактика Underdog лучшая? Я использовал несколько разных, но, кажется, ничего не происходит на FMTouch

1. FM20.4.0451KnapPreachinBluesVOL4P108EC

2. FM20.3.0TeaforOneAM4231P105ALLCUPS

3. FM20.3.0451KnapPreachinBluesVOL3P105ALLCUPS

4. BEOWULF442WAFKnap(P107))P105ECFA

XXX_!!!!FM20.4.0BEOWULF442WAFKnap(P107))P105ECFA.fmf XXX_!!!!FM20.4.0451KnapPreachinBluesVOL4P108EC.fmf XXX_!!!FM20.3.0451KnapPreachinBluesVOL3P105ALLCUPS.fmf XXX_812770791_!!FM20.3.0TeaforOneAM4231P105ALLCUPS.fmf

Edited by Filrom