Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KNAP, can you advise? is your tactic better left with an offensive mentality, or follow the MENTALLITY MATTERS GUIDE (which is in your post after the tactics) and change mentality according to the situation?

Edited by roantull

@roantull

It is more about how you want to play the game.

In theory being pro active should bring better results , but is more time consuming. If you prefer buildings squads then just P&P maybe use a SUS or Instant Result. If you prefer to play the match blow for blow ten Mentality matters is a good guide.

The middle ground is to use Home Away tactics or change mentality for away games or rotate tactics.

My preference is to use 1 tactic without changing mentality but with a SUS.

On 03/03/2020 at 11:18, sm23 said:

I'm using tea 4231 with inside forwards with Birmingham City first season in the prem. Unbelievable results, esposito has hit 23 goals in all comps so far and only in mid November. 

:applause:knap

Which one? The one with AM or SS?

FM 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Top Club say 1-4 in League (Lpool MC etc)

Sub Top  3-7 in League

Sub Top 5-10 in League

Sub Mid 11-15

Underdog the rest

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

8 minutes ago, stian said:

@knap i have been using PARISIENNE WALKWAYS 4231 P105 EC FA, been working great, but now i am starting to loose and draw more games..letting in a lot more goals. Is there any change in Me?

Same here. After update a lot of draws or loosing after last minute goals

On 05/03/2020 at 20:46, kandersson said:

No changes in match engine.

That's BS (not from you but from SI)! I was on an 2 month unbeaten run (mostly wins) before the update now cant even win against the bottom of the table at home and we are 4 games winless. All the stats show that the tactic is clearly not working as well as it was before the update. Shots are way way off target and the crosses are blocked by the first man more often. And I'm in the start of the season so it isnt my usual mid-season slump.

Edited by Tumppu

The me is still 2040, so in theory nothing has changed. However, they could tweak the AI making it harder. The problem is there is so much RNG that results can be unpredictable.

4 minutes ago, knap said:

The me is still 2040, so in theory nothing has changed. However, they could tweak the AI making it harder. The problem is there is so much RNG that results can be unpredictable.

so for tottenham, which tactic would you use right now?

Im using the !!FM20.3.0451KnapPreachinBluesVOL2P106CC and nothing changed. Just started a new save with Parma (media prediction 16th) and Im smashing everyone in Serie A. Just put the right players in the right position and use some common sense, the tactics are working.

Screenshot 2020-03-06 at 20.49.50.png

12 minutes ago, Tumppu said:

That's BS (not from you but from SI)! I was on an 2 month unbeaten run (mostly wins) before the update now cant even win against the bottom of the table at home and we are 4 games winless. All the stats show that the tactic is clearly not working as well as it was before the update. Shots are way way off target and the crosses are blocked by the first man more often. And I'm in the start of the season so it isnt my usual mid-season slump.

I don't know mate, things are pretty much the same for me: mostly winning, scoring a ton of goals from set pieces and generally hating the match engine. This and DXGI crashes. My FM 20 experience in a nutshell :D

Definitely feels like something has changed, defence seems a lot weaker overall - same with chance conversion. 5 of my 20 goals have come from corners and a few have come straight from throw-ins, don't remember that being the case before. Using 4231 P105.