Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, knap said:

@Jarich.

The VENOM RMD must be old, are you still osing it?

No, but I want to use a 4-2-4 as one of the tactic options.

The argus tactic isn't as effective as in the old ME.

I want to use:

• Kashmir 2323 in slot 1
  • Spirit in the sky 3223 in slot 2
  • And a working 4-2-4 in slot 3

I'm a bit lost.

Are there already 21.7 substitutes for tactics?

!!FM21.6HOLYGHOSTFIRE451P103ECCC

!!FM21.6ECHOESKnap4231P111

!!FM21.6MADASAHATERKnap4132P103

!!FM21.6EOWULFKnap442WAFP108FACC

3 hours ago, HoopsaTrembling said:

Anyone else having issues with getting strikers scoring since the update??
My bang average QPR team are overperfoming in the league, but any combo of striker in any of the 21.7 formations are just dire.

My 2 main strikers are now suddenly bang average since the update I have noticed more goals from midfield or AM positions also a lot of goals from CB's especially from corners. I tried getting 4231 working but IF/IW just don't work on this ME, so I'm trying a narrow 4231 and although scoring enough goals they're mainly from AM/CM players.

I have a question. I'm playing Aston Villa with echoes451, the tactic has 2 IFs - the left one with support role and the right one with attack role, and does it have to be this way, or can i swap these roles? Since I play Grealish on the left, and I'd rather he has the attacking role. 

Edited by Luscent

Thought I'd try disraeli strikerless this time. Kind of mixed feelings about my first game (attached).

Note that half-time score was 3-3 and they had only 3 shots compared to more than 10 of mine, most of them one on ones. And by the way, I can't understand how the game calculates clear cut chances. I'd say when my striker who has been first scorer 3 years in a row goes free against the goalie and decides to aim for the woodwork, it's a pretty clear cut chance to me.

disraeli.jpg

7 hours ago, LVercetti said:

Cant fault the teams quality. If its not working try another tactic, lots to choose from. I've never personally used Very Attacking.

Is it not working because you are conceding to many goals? How long have you been using the tactic?

Theres a tactic above that had success with the original Arsenal team. 

the kashmir one i used for about 20 games and just conceded too many goals.  It was so bad.

So I then went to that 4-4-2 and it started to get consistent but i noticed that the familiarity bar was not moving even though i was playing the same players each week near enough. Is that weird or is it possible that  sometimes the bar doesn't move. Ive used the 4-4-2 for almost 27 games and lost 3 which is decent.

image.thumb.png.9536a874ace944b8c734d3bbde25f5f3.pngYear one in the Prem with Forest, blown away by Disraeli gears. Flying high and already recorded wins against Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea. Annoyingly dropped points against Norwich (promoted with me) and Wolves (in very poor form) but continuing from the unbeaten Championship season into a great Premier League Start!

Thanks Knap, this is superb!

39 minutes ago, knap said:

ME 21.7

PARISIENNE WALKWALKWAYS 424 P102 EC FA

ME21.7PaeisienneWalkwaysKnapPar1s424P102ECFA.fmf 45.07 kB · 1 download

1314049868_Screenshot(396).thumb.png.a8f1200f66e367c39736a6dc0f5be7a4.png1989873342_Screenshot(395).thumb.png.51cc59c845647d585d54db7cf418bfec.png

The team I currently have I feel is better than the liverpool one you have so will try this tactic to see if i can get similar results with my online save.

1 thing i noticed which was a shock and wasn't was that Savic was extremely poor compared to Rovella who i rate extremely highly. Stats for both below and played in the same position as each other:

Savic - Played 29 - Scored 1 - 6 Assists - Rating 6.77

image.png.57052f54485979aaefeccab77e1efc79.png

Rovella - Played 23 - Scored 1 - 9 Assists - Rating 7.05

image.png.243f418d92751a0ee4afd04b775d513a.png

Edited by Ozzy2k9

I write this since I see a lot of feedback regarding tactics not working anymore, or the tactics listed here don't bring the result that you hoped for. Please note that the Match Engine doesn't always get updated if you use an old save. So in one of my saves, all the new tactics didn't work well because it hadn't updated the ME (I was 10 seasons in). Whereas, in another save (3 seasons in) it did update the ME and the results with the same tactics were very good. 

So if you want to be 100% sure that you are in tune with Knap's tactics, it's best to start a new game to make sure the ME is the same version that Knap is testing on. 

2 hours ago, Kenty7 said:

image.thumb.png.9536a874ace944b8c734d3bbde25f5f3.pngYear one in the Prem with Forest, blown away by Disraeli gears. Flying high and already recorded wins against Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea. Annoyingly dropped points against Norwich (promoted with me) and Wolves (in very poor form) but continuing from the unbeaten Championship season into a great Premier League Start!

Thanks Knap, this is superb!

im ussing it since u told me and im flying too!!! already in the "Copa del Rey" finals against Real madrid (im using Cornellá xD)

spacer.png

Edited by NandaldiaN

38 minutes ago, NandaldiaN said:

im ussing it since u told me and im flying too!!! already in the "Copa del Rey" finals against Real madrid (im using Cornellá xD)

spacer.png

Nice! Glad it's working for you, Knap does some great stuff!

I've now in League Cup quarters, unbeaten in 12 Prem games, class.