Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, GalderHell said:

Guys what do i have to do to SUS the game?

i'm always losing my 2 goal advtange in the final minutes...

You can change mentality to cautious/counter etc, change 2-3 players from attack to support/defend.

@GalderHell

In google docs post

For a SUS these are ideas to use.

Use 4141 formation

Remove pass into space

Stop WB runs by go

ing to defend or no nonsense FB

Use Defend on DM or most defensive MC

Change mentality Positive/cautious

Add Time wasting

Change from counter press and counter and full SUS would be to regroup and hold shape

I tend to judge what to use by how the game is progressing as you may just to want to control game rather than a full SU

Cant talk highly enough of Beowulf 4-4-2, been using it since FM19. Started a long term save when 21.4 dropped  in League One as one of the favourites for relegation and ended up winning the league. First season in the championship with a media prediction of  24th, and 10 games in sitting 6 points clear at the top having just beat Newcastle 3-0. So good to watch as well and loads of goals. Thanks again Knap :thup:

606490729_Beowulf4-4-2(2).thumb.png.0f694c80903a70de108c0d9dc7ba2898.png2120788495_Beowulf4-4-2.thumb.png.55889620c20e66eac1be870ce271ddde.png

@PAFC_Dugout What skin are you using there?

2 hours ago, PAFC_Dugout said:

Cant talk highly enough of Beowulf 4-4-2, been using it since FM19. Started a long term save when 21.4 dropped  in League One as one of the favourites for relegation and ended up winning the league. First season in the championship with a media prediction of  24th, and 10 games in sitting 6 points clear at the top having just beat Newcastle 3-0. So good to watch as well and loads of goals. Thanks again Knap :thup:

606490729_Beowulf4-4-2(2).thumb.png.0f694c80903a70de108c0d9dc7ba2898.png2120788495_Beowulf4-4-2.thumb.png.55889620c20e66eac1be870ce271ddde.png

@knap

ok then I'll use the warrior in my new oarthitis I'll start. 

I wanted to ask you if you have to make some changes to the tactic during the race (if I win or lose) or you have to leave it so always. 

Also in case of expulsion of my footballer, how should you act?

@manidaro7

I do not change mentality.

If you have a player sent off it will depend on the score at the time. I use 1 Forward in center, if losing that is all I change. If winning I use a SUS with a few of adjustments above, or in google docs post.

Hello there, can you make a tactic for these missions around your tactical principles? Sorry for my insufficient english.

SK - S

CWB - A (Right)

NCB - D

BPD - D

CWB - S (Left)

DM - D

BBM (MCR)

AP - A

IF - S

IF - A

DLF - S (The original one is DLF - S but does not work well, so could be a AF) 

Why did I write these tasks? Because Guardiola missions inside the game.

On 09/03/2021 at 14:33, knap said:

Oh my god this formation is so much fun!!!! 
Aston Villa switched with 15 games to go finished 3rd. 2nd season fighting for the title and just beat Bayern 4-0 away in champs league!!!

you will score so many goals!! And I’m still playing mainly original Villa starting 11. 
thanks Knap legend as always