Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone, 

I play FM a lot and found great success with Knaps tactics over the years.

However, is there a shelf life with tactics and if so, what little changes can be made to over come the AI from working your tactics out, say if you wanted to continue with a certain tactic because it suits the players you have at your disposal. 

Ive recently being playing with "PREACHIN BLUES 451 VOL 2 P106 CC" and its recently became quite difficult to see teams off and against mid table teams. (Playing with Man Utd)

Edited by robtuckey28
Unintentional attachment

42 minutes ago, knap said:

hey @knap do the instructions for the Left IW and Right IWB vary? As it seems like the players playing the RIW position (TAA, and I’m guessing Milner too ocassionally) seem to get much more assists than LIW (Robertson)

Edited by Ronaldinho Gaúcho 10

5 hours ago, Nitro871 said:

Hi @knap,

What's your best 4231 tactic?

Thanks

But the game status says that you cheated and used In-Game Editor.... :herman:

Do you know what he used it for? After all,  using God creators tactics/set pieces is a form of cheating, no? Not like i mind. 

Edited by widowmaker-

@robtuckey28

There is no real way to know, and could be just bad luck. Many do change between tactics as they believe this to be the case. Many prefer to make slight changes to tactics, say a change of mentality (RDF tweaks).

You can normally use another formation without problems and could keep it for say cup games, or easy games.

Last year I did 10 year holiday tests and there was a huge variation between years but you could have a 96 pt season followed by a 106pt season.

9 hours ago, Nitro871 said:

Hi @knap,

Thanks

I would like to hear something about this aswell :)

I'm sure he said he removed Brexit.

Is that not a tick box just to allow use of editor even if you don't use it. I have it turned off as against Dafuge Challenge rules

1 hour ago, knap said:

I'm sure he said he removed Brexit.

Is that not a tick box just to allow use of editor even if you don't use it. I have it turned off as against Dafuge Challenge rules

As far as I know you can't remove Brexit with The In-Game Editor and you can do that only with The Pre-Game Editor

If I'm wrong can you show me how to do that with The In-Game Editor?

Thanks

Edited by Nitro871

il y a 8 minutes, knap a dit :

@slb4ever

I would assume so more player fit., although high Lpool tactics should work

If you want a blast Kashmir 433

@knap

Thanks for the advice, and the 442 wich one would be best, the Venom and fire or the holyfire. but the khashmir seems to work.

Edited by slb4ever

8 minutes ago, knap said:

@hakanharputlu

Not my save but  object was to score more than 200 goals and achieved with 5 to go, scoring at 6 a game.

I'm currently trying kashmere tactics with sheffutd, but overall I'm losing to big teams. What tactics would you recommend in this squad? The 2 tactics I use are: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FM20.4.1KASHMIRKnap433MMP106FACCCELTIC227GOALS --- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FM20.4.1KnapKashmirsp433P110ALLCUPS

Edited by hakanharputlu

8 minutes ago, hakanharputlu said:

I'm currently trying kashmere tactics with sheffutd, but overall I'm losing to big teams. What tactics would you recommend in this squad? The 2 tactics I use are: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FM20.4.1KASHMIRKnap433MMP106FACCCELTIC227GOALS --- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FM20.4.1KnapKashmirsp433P110ALLCUPS

I've been tweaking those tactics, can PM to you if you want to try them out?

Edited by Augustin1979

Let me start off by saying this is completely legit - I have played 8 seasons with Celtic building the squad for this tactic to achieve this goal, hitting 200 league goals (i've done it the last few years of FM so had to hit it again)

Well now its complete - latest Kashmir tactic and before you DM asking what tactic it is? why did it work so well? please bare in mind the average CA of my starting 11 is around 177 so very high.

That being said for elite teams this is a blast, if you have a good free kick taker that helps a lot as you can see my striker took my free kicks + corners - so finished with 99 goal contributions in 35 games in the league.

Thank you Knap for your tactic and thank you Rober for your advice. CA isn't everything if you have the right stats in the right places it makes so much more difference.

Also added my academy product (only good one in 8 years but what a good one) - Simone Saponara of Italian/Scottish descent.

Lastly I attached my highlight of the season a 17-1 win at home - every highlight was a goal.

Football Manager 2020 19_05_2020 23_01_41.png

Football Manager 2020 19_05_2020 23_02_08.png

Football Manager 2020 19_05_2020 23_02_19.png

Football Manager 2020 19_05_2020 23_08_27.png

Football Manager 2020 19_05_2020 23_10_21.png

16 hours ago, Nitro871 said:

Hi @knap,

Thanks

Yeah i use that to make tactic fluid. If you want i can give you the save to check out :D
I know it hard to beleive because it surprised me too (Wilson scored 38 goals a season xD) . Check it out 
And lastly the save . As you can see i didnt edited anything about the player and pretty sure just make the tactic fluid . 
https://drive.google.com/open?id=177vrvxLmE6HIyyRqAl8CPZQvik08O6AA

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Edited by TA

On 18/05/2020 at 20:58, Dreambuilder said:

Tried this one in 20.4.1 @knap? This one gave me personally the best result ever in FM-series.

Totally agree, for me !!FM20.3.0Teafor One4222VOL2P100ALLCUPS is the best on this latest patch -  score lots of goals, nice to watch and defensively solid!  

10 minutes ago, Jdigits said:

Totally agree, for me !!FM20.3.0Teafor One4222VOL2P100ALLCUPS is the best on this latest patch -  score lots of goals, nice to watch and defensively solid!  

do you use any of the training methods out there or just purely plug and play?

On 19/05/2020 at 13:11, knap said:

@robtuckey28

There is no real way to know, and could be just bad luck. Many do change between tactics as they believe this to be the case. Many prefer to make slight changes to tactics, say a change of mentality (RDF tweaks).

You can normally use another formation without problems and could keep it for say cup games, or easy games.

Last year I did 10 year holiday tests and there was a huge variation between years but you could have a 96 pt season followed by a 106pt season.

Thanks for replying knap. 

what tactic do you recommend for a big club (Man Utd) away to a big club (Liverpool, City, Madrid etc....)

this is my team during the second season

MU FM20.png

@robtuckey28

A good sytem yo use when an under dog is a 4321 with Man Marking.  Eober has a lot of success from the 4312 with MM by PF. Those formations are ideal for using MM.

I do not tend to change mentality but using Cautious/positive is can be another way of having an edge in away games..

As you are 2nd season you should be closer to the Lpool or RM teams, so I would not be too negative.

15 minutes ago, knap said:

@robtuckey28

A good sytem yo use when an under dog is a 4321 with Man Marking.  Eober has a lot of success from the 4312 with MM by PF. Those formations are ideal for using MM.

I do not tend to change mentality but using Cautious/positive is can be another way of having an edge in away games..

As you are 2nd season you should be closer to the Lpool or RM teams, so I would not be too negative.

thanks knap. ill check it out.

i am near those teams, but i like giving opportunities to youthful players and rightly or wrongly i always play them. 

1 hour ago, robtuckey28 said:

Thanks for replying knap. 

what tactic do you recommend for a big club (Man Utd) away to a big club (Liverpool, City, Madrid etc....)

this is my team during the second season

MU FM20.png

If the tactic is pretty much symmetrical, why don’t you put the Mez on the left so Pogba can play on his favoured left side?