Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, knap said:

@bluenosejak

atm the new teaa for one 442 and 4411 are testing above Black Echo with Angers Reims and Toulouse. The 4411 is so far best tested tactic with Norwich.

I've also looked at a42211 tactic which has tested at P74 with Norwich. 

Together with the 343 IF tactic these look like the could be the best underdog tactics although early days.

!FM20.2.4Teafor One42211P95ALLCUPSDefensive.fmf 45.15 kB · 29 downloads

Cool, will give that ago. Any new home game/sub top that's on the best tested so far? 

15 hours ago, knap said:

@bluenosejak

atm the new teaa for one 442 and 4411 are testing above Black Echo with Angers Reims and Toulouse. The 4411 is so far best tested tactic with Norwich.

I've also looked at a42211 tactic which has tested at P74 with Norwich. 

Together with the 343 IF tactic these look like the could be the best underdog tactics although early days.

!FM20.2.4Teafor One42211P95ALLCUPSDefensive.fmf 45.15 kB · 32 downloads

The 4411 is that  FM 20.2.4 TEA FOR ONE 4411 P102 EC or vol 3 version

As I noticed a few on there 

The test results for Lpool can be sorted  for top or home and I've added a sub top column which can also be used at home. Wulf 4132 should still work well for sub top, but Black Echo had better test results with MR H.

1 minute ago, knap said:

@stian

The sub top recommendation is based on Spurs and MU Saves. 

Ok, started well with this tactic... so happy so far. beaten arsenal away and drew against man city away(should have won) Whats the best tactic for tottenham in your opinion?

@stian

I won thr PL  with Spurs using the 343 IF with 94pts but drew the last 4 games, so could have been a 100 pt season. Venom works well and I would also try Sympathy and Tequila

1 minute ago, knap said:

@stian

I won thr PL  with Spurs using the 343 IF with 94pts but drew the last 4 games, so could have been a 100 pt season. Venom works well and I would also try Sympathy and Tequila

tequila? which tactic do you mean? Cant remember i have seen that.

56 minutes ago, mickyt11 said:

Has there been any changes to the Match engine on this new update 20.3?

Though they say there’s no changes. I have to strongly disagree lol. My players aren’t acting the same to some instructions as they were before. Just have to work out what exactly has changed. 

pretty amazing results in preseason and decent results in the league with venom&faith p101 i think but concede every game @knap should i drop mentality to positive would that fix my leaking defense?

good shit.png

2 minutes ago, Augustin1979 said:

This is the best tactic I've tried in FM20!! Playing on 20.3.

How did the shadow striker perform for you? I would love a formation with an AMC though that position always tend to struggle for me in FM 20.

4 minutes ago, kandersson said:

How did the shadow striker perform for you? I would love a formation with an AMC though that position always tend to struggle for me in FM 20.

SS is doing great, in fact Mason Greenwood just scored 5 from that position in my latest game. (the 7-0 thrashing of Fulham)

utd-fulham_TFO4411vol.3.png

Edited by Augustin1979