Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

I use Observer method, which means no game management.

The 10 season holiday games I did last year would give a variation between seasons but the results should be say between 95-105 pts.

Can you post your staff responsibility screen.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, knap said:

Have you some results with that tactic?

Hi there @knap mate,
Let me make few more games and i put results here, but until now is just victories

PS: Until now just victories, 9 goals scored and 2 conceded

Edited by Ivoensousa

Maybe irrelevant, but all tactics seem to perform better when using right footed players at both MR/L positions regardless of roles. MR in particular usually launches some long passes a la Beckham from the flank, thus being right footed seems to help those plays. Noticed this using both Sympathy (4222) and Sicilian, which feature IW's and W's respectively.

As ever top work Knap, please keep it going!

As another poster said it would be nice to just have a 4-2-3-1 that works :) Or something that replicates classic Barca or current liverpool, back 4, 3 centre mids with a DM, one centre forward and two inside forwards, as much as I try to make them they just never work.

2 hours ago, knap said:

I use Observer method, which means no game management.

The 10 season holiday games I did last year would give a variation between seasons but the results should be say between 95-105 pts.

Can you post your staff responsibility screen.

I think i found that I was doing wrong, I've always used automatic (low) reputation for my manager, now I've tried a new holiday seasons with highest rep and got 97 points for the first time. Didn't think that manager rep would influence holiday results but looks like it does....

On 12/12/2019 at 23:11, themario said:

So I've just finished my 3rd season with Milan:

3 x Seria A Champions

2 x Champions League Champions

Tactic: tweakd @knap 4-1-4-1 cuz it's my favorite system to play. It's balanced both in defence and in attack and It's fun to watch. Also I mixed it with @knap 4-4-2 BEOWULF 107AllCups in some matches.

Most games I've played my self exept for some low rating matches.

For those how like to test it, I upload it under this post.

Squad1.png

Squad2.png

Tactic.png

SeriaA.png

End season.png

Milan kanp 4141 v2 NEW !!.fmf 45.03 kB · 353 downloads

Fantastic tactic! Using it with Freiburg, expected to finish 16th.... im sitting 2nd, 2 points behind Bayern... 5 wins, 1 draw.  All i do is change mentality for diff games and adjust LOE depending what the score is... i manage every game and take care of training as well... 

Hi guys,

I already asked for help about two days ago, but I need help again. I’m using PSV and I won the eredivisie in the first season, but idk how to win in the international cup like the champions league and europa league. Does somebody know tactic for this and got some tips for me?

3 hours ago, juan6one said:

Fantastic tactic! Using it with Freiburg, expected to finish 16th.... im sitting 2nd, 2 points behind Bayern... 5 wins, 1 draw.  All i do is change mentality for diff games and adjust LOE depending what the score is... i manage every game and take care of training as well... 

Hahah ahd to double check it wasn't my own post lol. Its working so well for my Freiburg save swell

From what I can see, the ME is still broken. It doesn't matter what random formation or tweaks you play, the opposition team will attempt to match you with goal chances and probably convert a higher ratio of clear cut chance goals.

It doesn't matter if you play a strike force of 5 Messi and a defence of 4 Van Dijk, playing in a random formation of 2, 3, 4, whatever. It won't change.

If you have 20 chances, the opposition will have 15. It's bad at the minute.

Whatever happened to buying and playing great 11 players in a bog standard tactic and just winning?

I hate looking for killer tactics because I can't get my players to perform even though they are better than the opposition in every position. All of this rubbish will be FUBAR after a patch.

5 minutes ago, Bothan Spy said:

Football is a simple game. It's 22 people chasing after a ball & trying to stick it in a net. If I have 11 better than them, then why am I following a thread where I need to try & download an exploit to beat them? Fm20 sucks.

Juventus have a team with: Sczeszny, Bonucci, De Ligt, Jordi Alba, Pjanic, Luis Alberto, Douglas Costa, Dybala, Higuain, Ronaldo, Luis Suarez, Cavani. And I beat them 1-0 dominating from the start. And I DO NOT have that squad. So, it's not that easy as you think.

Edited by Darren77

11 hours ago, knap said:

If looking for the most offensive tactic then try BEOWULF 442

A combination of attack defence then try WULF 4132 

A good defensive balanced option Sicilian 4222

A good defensive option try WULF 4141

If Favourite for a match try BEOWULF 442 or Tequila Sunrise

If underdog for a match try WULF 4132 or Sicilian 4222 or Wulf 4141

Good tactics for sub top Sympathy V1 or 442 or Wulf 4132

Good tactics for underdog try Sicilian 4222 od ULWF 4141

Advise should apply to all levels.

Additional options is to change DL to suit your players or use other mentalities like positive to add more control. 

thanks for your suggestion for 2nd tactic i think i will take wulf 4132 because i am underdog most of the time

for the first one i will stay with sicilian 4222 because i have good results with it even against strong teams

i have make another match a cup match against a stronger team their best player was 80 ca and i win 4-2 so great results so far

5 hours ago, knap said:

I can't see a 4231 coming close to Sicilian

What about a 433? 2dmcs and a cm with AMwingers and pf.. Or one dm and 2 cms? Maybe 3 cms, but i guess you need that dm. Also i guess the problem is the space in front of full backs with AML/R. So have so sacrifice some other way to achieve balance. I like 433s, boring if it wont work at all.

18 hours ago, WesleyM1912 said:

Hi guys,

I already asked for help about two days ago, but I need help again. I’m using PSV and I won the eredivisie in the first season, but idk how to win in the international cup like the champions league and europa league. Does somebody know tactic for this and got some tips for me?

Hello, I've been using this tactic for 2/3 seasons for PSV and it works very well, give it a try here are my results

1.png

2.png

3.png

FM20SympathyforthedevilKnapZaipLeipzig.fmf

On 12/12/2019 at 12:11, themario said:

So I've just finished my 3rd season with Milan:

3 x Seria A Champions

2 x Champions League Champions

Tactic: tweakd @knap 4-1-4-1 cuz it's my favorite system to play. It's balanced both in defence and in attack and It's fun to watch. Also I mixed it with @knap 4-4-2 BEOWULF 107AllCups in some matches.

Most games I've played my self exept for some low rating matches.

For those how like to test it, I upload it under this post.

Milan kanp 4141 v2 NEW !!.fmf 45.03 kB · 632 downloads

@themario thanks for sharing, this tactic is doing wonders in Bundesliga too. Played first half of the season on holiday only, the other half i took care of the team and won comfortably, also the team is playing nice football.

1Koln.png

1 hour ago, emraaa said:

Am i supposed to train the players for the specific role in the tactic?

I'm training them in the general roles like complete Forward & complete wing-back.

familiarity.thumb.png.2df68e12e506add2e5ff2c3d45a940a5.png

I would like to know this too. For example Pogba can play DM but should I also train him on a DM schedule or not play him at all and go with an actual DM style player? There are obvious ones such as inside forwards like Sadio Mane that don't have ML as one of their positions who should obviously need retraining.

This is my problem with the game in general, most teams these days are playing a 4, 2, 3, 1 with 2 central midfielders, inside forwards and an attacking midfielder or 4, 1, 2, 2, 1 with 1 defensive midfielder, 2 central midfielders an 2 inside forwards but these tactics don't seem to be working anywhere near as well in the game as they do in real life. Can't actually think of a team in real life that plays like Sicilian.  It seems that if you play your wide men too far forward then the opposition gets space in front of the fullbacks and if you play your midfielders too far forward the same problem in midfield which is unrealistic in my view.

Edited by crew2