Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Spikester said:

That is a horrible formation! I hope that’s not where FM20 needs to go to get striker scoring!

Getting 90 points in the league, it is safe to say that this will not be one of the best tactics in this game.

Tactics are brill, very attacking creating loads of chances. Just wish the wingers would play some square balls when they get inside the box

So many time they shoot wide when a square ball to a forward on the six yard box would score

2 hours ago, kobyone said:

As in general and how you good people see it; is fm20 in it's current state playable, or is it best to wait for some major updates/hotfixes?

well, it is working and playable just be aware that there probably will be changes to the ME and the database but apart from that it works fine.

3 hours ago, knap said:

MU win PL!

746333384_Screenshot(111).thumb.png.24b3ce53a91e36d7c1ef996527ffbca2.png874311850_Screenshot(112).thumb.png.572a569c77c3e5774fe8b09becc00d43.png

Interesting tactic as i had a wild idea of trying to build an own one quite similar but with 3AM instead. But I think your 4132 def wingers recently posted is alot more solid defensively while still scoring so I'm going with yours which I like since FM 19!

6 hours ago, ricrpor said:

I am testing 4141 . 

I don't have much more possession but I have plenty of shots per game 25/30 but score very few and the oposition keeps scoring every 2 shots, so I am having lots of draws in games like 30-2 in shots and result 1-1 , very frustrating :( 

I don't think is a tactic issue, rather something else ... 

Knap any thought on this ?

please guys i have an issue, so i got rodrigo on loan from Madrid while he was playing in u23  tournament. he was granted a work permit to come. after the tournament when he comes back to the club it says the work permit has expired. what do i do? cant see any option to renew or apply for a new one. thanks in advance  

2 minutes ago, stanleycjames said:

please guys i have an issue, so i got rodrigo on loan from Madrid while he was playing in u23  tournament. he was granted a work permit to come. after the tournament when he comes back to the club it says the work permit has expired. what do i do? cant see any option to renew or apply for a new one. thanks in advance  

Wrong sub forum. Post in the general section.

I will test a few narrow formations and see how they compare to 442s

Obviously if anyone wants to test narrow tactics, let me know, and I will PM a tactic or two.

Edited by knap

A tactic should only have about 4 or 5 bad games over a season, so enough information to suggest that is not going to happen. although I do not know the quality of the team. With Leipzig would certainly be looking for 85PTS +

29 minutes ago, knap said:

although I do not know the quality of the team. With Leipzig would certainly be looking for 85PTS +

Expected to finish 3rd. Quality about the same as, if not av few abbpoints better on average than RBL.

Moving on to the 19.3.4WULF442PFPWMKnapP112ECFAFM20P97ALLCUPS53 for 2nd part of season.
Would like to try the 352 as well, but have to many wingers for now.

4 hours ago, knap said:

A tactic should only have about 4 or 5 bad games over a season, so enough information to suggest that is not going to happen. although I do not know the quality of the team. With Leipzig would certainly be looking for 85PTS +

What is you recommended testbed in terms of the game/settings?