• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, knap said:

@stian

Do you have the Salah type fast strikers in the SS roles

@knap Yes, i do have that. Striker with 15 or more in Pace. Struggle with scoring goals, but maybe my overall team is not good enough

1 hour ago, Whufc10000 said:

About to try the FM21.5HOLYGHOST FIRE4-5-1 and I was wondering if the IF's and WB's should be marking specific players?

Thanks

I only ask because both WB's and the right IF are set to mark specific positions, but the left IF isn't?

@Whufc10000

It was a system I used a lot last year but it can limit attacking. It is a bit half and half over time. It is up to you if you change the set up - without is more attacking with more defensive. It is difficult to add to P&P tactics, as just like the Man Marking AI DM, it is better to specify player rather than position

Also last year I used a few tactics with advanced WBs and AMR/L and was an attempt to make tactic better defensively

If you need to know more

BusttheNet Gaming - YouTube 

Edited by knap

@stian

Strkerless works for Dulwich so it should not be a problem with lower attributes, and should work for under dogs. Maybe try another strikerless like the one I used with Dulwich.

7 minutes ago, knap said:

@stian

Strkerless works for Dulwich so it should not be a problem with lower attributes, and should work for under dogs. Maybe try another strikerless like the one I used with Dulwich.

@knap Which version was that? :) Thanks again for the help :)

1 hour ago, knap said:

@Whufc10000

It was a system I used a lot last year but it can limit attacking. It is a bit half and half over time. It is up to you if you change the set up - without is more attacking with more defensive. It is difficult to add to P&P tactics, as just like the Man Marking AI DM, it is better to specify player rather than position

Also last year I used a few tactics with advanced WBs and AMR/L and was an attempt to make tactic better defensively

If you need to know more

BusttheNet Gaming - YouTube 

Thanks for that, so does that equate to if I'm a big club I don't necessarily need the man marking and if I'm relegation fodder its better to use it yes?  

14 hours ago, knap said:

ME 21.6

TIME 442 P102 RC CC Salah 75 goals

!1FM21.6TIMEKnap442P102ECCCSalah75goals.fmf 45.26 kB · 87 downloads

902265379_Screenshot(149).thumb.png.5426852d640f13cf34383c3f2f478a82.png1253357160_Screenshot(147).thumb.png.0bfd642637d663b1dc0779ec5fa45cd2.png

@knap Can you please briefly explain what you have tweaked from the previous TIME version?

And lastly, are the IW positions (Su on the left and At on the right) still worth with TIME 21.6 ?

Thanks again for your responsiveness  ;)

Edited by sebel

Hi @knap

I wanted to make my own tactic somehow inspired by some of yours. I'm not that tactical mastermind so I didn't reach 100+ points in test but I got tactic that let me get around 95 points with Liverpool which seems to be enough in most cases to win the league so I assume it's somehow working. I wanted to make tactic that is very solid defensively, that will be good for my teams as a underdog in Europa games but also let me keep domination in league where I'm team with highest reputation so I'm playing as dominant side.

Can you take a look at it and maybe you'll find some small tweaks to improve it? I tried some variations with 2 Wide Midfielders instead of Wide Midfielder and Defensive Winger but they didn't delivered. Also I'm not sure what role for a striker would be best for this tactic. I wanted to play with it with my smaller club so using Complete Forward might be little bit problematic.

I was wondering about something looking at your recent tactics.

Why it's not a thing any more to go for more asymmetrical tactics, not in terms of players positions but I think it was a thing in FM18-20 to force more offensive movement on one side of the pitch in compare to the other side?

Also in terms of my tactic it surprised me that if benefited a lot from playing Shaqiri as RM Wide Midfielder since I assume he behaves there more like Inverted Winger. He was the highest rated player in a lot of iterations of this tactic followed by a lot of assists.

Cheers and have a nice day!

qwe.jpg

4-4-1-1 v1.0.fmf

14 hours ago, knap said:

ME 21.6

TIME 442 P102 RC CC Salah 75 goals

Thank you mate!!!

With my 3rd level team* with some good snipez from TM successfully achieved to march into Hungarian cup final**, got super lucky coz got only same and below level teams until semis. In semis beat TWICE level1 team!!! (EV of Mezőkövesd is 1,5x than us)

But the picture (tree from round4) is speaking for itself! :)

*With Weiry deep level pyramid i can play with lower level teams from Hungary and I raised in 14th district of Budapest, so i choose my native team. :cool:

Ferencváros gonna mop the floor with us in final but who cares! :D

(Disclaimer: From 5th round until final we are playing 2 matches, before 5th round and final is only 1 game)

yaycupfinal.jpg

Edited by Gabez