Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Knap , is there a possibility for you to create a 4330 without wingers ?

The only wingplayers would be fb's or wb's , 3 central midfield types ( perhaps with a mezzala ? ) and 3 ss .

I'd love to see how this works , in general i am a bit tired of all those wingers/defensive wingers setups .

Keep it up !

18 hours ago, knap said:

Experiment in FMT Take a Club from VNS to PL on Holiday DOF makes all transfer and 1 Tactic 4141 KINGSTONIAN..

Just survives 1st season in PL

1921766605_Screenshot(3829).thumb.png.14157b06b8dfd5e7d4cbad8bd13210c6.png

Just to be sure. you use this one? KASHMIR 4141 KINGSTONIAN P98

@miky786

I don't really use them. The AM will normally suggest OIs, 

You can try AI low bravery hard tackle

Fast winger do not tight mark

Winger with 1 foot show onto weaker foot

AP close down and tight mark.

There is oalso a man marking guide in google docs postto restrict AI outlet from back.

On 27/01/2021 at 20:00, knap said:

FM 21.5 ME

KASHMIR 4231 KING P98 EC CC

FM21.5KashmirKnap4231KINGMUP98ECCC.fmf 45.79 kB · 335 downloads

2078980677_Screenshot(3809).thumb.png.4b86947dbd0f7bfe4cbbe5ac2426c945.png319149766_Screenshot(3808).thumb.png.adb556b4503fb2ea2351c1ffe1fa5883.png

Tested this and the Kingstonian 4141 version on Brighton. 

With the idea you could rotate both tactics for tough games. Surprisingly the 4231 conceded less, maybe you could just run two versions of the 4231 with a lower mentality for away/tough games. 

Brighton Test No transfers Holiday Mode                  
Media Prediction 14th                    

Tactic Position Points Wins Losses GF GA GD Top Scorer Goals Rating Points
Kashmir4231 7 60 17 12 61 49 12 Maupay 14 Dunk 7.11
Kashmir4141 8 53 15 15 62 53 9 Maupay 12 Dunk 6.97

Kashmir 4141 League.PNG

Kashmir 4141 Squad.PNG

Kashmir 4231 League.PNG

Kashmir 4231 Squad.PNG

@Bazz Playerz

I have not loaded tactics on Base for years. I asked them not to load tactics back in December, as i post them here and have a tactic table. with Baden Powell. The Baden Powell site treat me as a creator and as such I am tied into that site (tactics are still free to use either from here or Baden Powell).

2 minutes ago, knap said:

@Bazz Playerz

I have not loaded tactics on Base for years. I asked them not to load tactics back in December, as i post them here and have a tactic table. with Baden Powell. The Baden Powell site treat me as a creator and as such I am tied into that site (tactics are still free to use either from here or Baden Powell).

Ah thats clear. I didnt play for a few weeks and used their testing as a reference. And then your tacs were suddenly gone. Now i know why:P.

thanks man. Love your work.

@knap I hope you are doing well.

There are only three 41212 formation tactics tested in around 100 tactics in google docs.

Is there any possibility to test HOLY GHOST FIRE 41212 EC CC TREQ P102 EC CC SALAH 75 (ID: 214039) and TIME 41212 P103 EC (ID:214098)?

I really wonder the test results.

Long time FM'er, first time poster ~ Newcastle season 1 EPL champions using Knaps HGF 451. 

Cleared alot of deadwood and brought in quality. If anyone is interested (and with Knaps permission), I can write a little guide on how to win EPL season 1 with NUFC (ignore Camavinga, Musiala and Boadu on the bench, Ive just brought them in for season 2).    

Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (10).png

3 hours ago, Martinho said:

Long time FM'er, first time poster ~ Newcastle season 1 EPL champions using Knaps HGF 451. 

Cleared alot of deadwood and brought in quality. If anyone is interested (and with Knaps permission), I can write a little guide on how to win EPL season 1 with NUFC (ignore Camavinga, Musiala and Boadu on the bench, Ive just brought them in for season 2).    

Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (10).png

Got a link for this version bud?

3 ore fa, Martinho ha scritto:

Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (10).png

Great achievment. 

4 hours ago, Martinho said:

Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (10).png

Please do - I just finished first season with Toon, finished 6th in the end using a variety of Knap tactics. A guide would be helpful - will give this one a go in my second season after I have signed some decent players. 

DISCORD INVITE

https://discord.gg/cdZFX6A9

Weighted attributes Pdf

Attribute_Weights.pdf.pdf35.17 kB · 59 downloads

Filters from The Prof

filters_110854 (1).zip182.39 kB · 25 downloads

TEST RESULTS

You can use results in a few ways.

Top covers say top 5 Clubs in Division Mid the next 7 and then under dog.

Just use totals as an all round tactic.

Use best top at home and best underdog away or difficult games.

You can mix and match with your preferred formations.

It is just a guide to help identify right tactic.

AWAY GAMES SUS

With regard to Away games it depends upon your own risk factor. I am gung ho and prefer to attack and perhaps win 1 game in 3. If isk adverse then use a defensive tactic and perhaps draw all 3 games.

As a defensive formation I would use 4141 as it has a DM and protects wings, and KINGSTONIAN 4141 would be my choice.

I use 3 DLs std higher much higher. If AI are going for balls over top then std but if AI attacking you can leave at higher ormuch higher. 

The LOE can be adjusted with or without DL adjustments. The simple answer is just drop LOE..

I use Cautious positive and attacking mentalities.

For a SUS these are ideas to use.

Use 4141 formation

Remove pass into space

Stop WB runs by go

ing to defend or no nonsense FB

Use Defend on DM or most defensive MC

Change mentality Positive/cautious

Add Time wasting

Change from counter press and counter and full SUS would be to regroup and hold shape

I tend to judge what to use by how the game is progressing as you may just to want to control game rather than a full SU

SHOUTS FROM CADON

Calm Down (win by 1 goal diff) -

Praise (win by 2 goal diff) -

Berate (loss by 2 goal diff) -

Demand More (loss by 1 goal diff or draw)

MARTINHO Guide to set up for Clubs especially Newcastle

ROBER GUIDE TO CLUB SET UP 

New_Game_2 (1).pdf 322.53 kB · 27 downloads

RDF TRAINING SCHEDULES

For_Knaps_Tactics_One_Match_RDF.fmf19.24 kB · 176 downloads

For_Knaps_Tactics_Two_Matches_RDF.fmf19.24 kB · 148 downloads

Edited by knap

15 minutes ago, knap said:

@Scruffer23

Those are my top 4 tactics that I would use, but I tend to favour the 4141 and 442

Other great tactics for this patch are :

FM21.5VenomFaithKnap442P101EC.fmf

FM21.4WARRIORKnap44141P101FA.fmf

FM21.5KashmirKnap4231KINGMUP98ECCC.fmf

FM21.5TIMEKnap451P108ALLCUPS.fmf

Had great success using these tactics too