Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, cfwhittle said:

Hey knap! Eden Hazard? On the wing or up top? I can't decide...

In current Real Madrid team Hazard is the best Striker option for Knap tactic. Benz and Jovic are both slow and you need speed up front, Rodrigo is ok but he needs to roll high PA. Anw you can always splash money into someone like Haaland or Mbappe any time.  

Time 451 looks impressive!

2 hours ago, saddy505 said:

@knap Would you be able to hazard a guess at which tactic this is based on roles as he has appeared to link the wrong one

Assuming VF means venom and faith i think it will be the venom and faith 4132

Edited by Souljacker

Just now, saddy505 said:

I assumed so, Do you do anything in particular with training or set pieces? Because my strikers barely scored compared to your numbers

I used Knap's 1/2 match training schedule for the first month and BTN's complete training schedule for the rest of the year,

BTN's complete training schedule does have 2 sessions of Chance Conversion and 1 of Chance Creation (link)

btn.thumb.png.63d9aa02eec745f8f93247d8b9d998b1.png

Just now, thisIStheway424diablo said:

I used Knap's 1/2 match training schedule for the first month and BTN's complete training schedule for the rest of the year,

BTN's complete training schedule does have 2 sessions of Chance Conversion and 1 of Chance Creation (link)

btn.thumb.png.63d9aa02eec745f8f93247d8b9d998b1.png

Cheers mate, much appreciated

30 minutes ago, deanmc24 said:

who remembers TFF. who made like 80 fake accounts to tell everyone else their tactics were ***** hahaha :lol:

Yeah I remember him, someone was saying something about that the other day on FM base. What happened with that accounts thing? I remember loads of the tactics but I don't see any from him now 

8 minutes ago, The Dog 83 said:

Yeah I remember him, someone was saying something about that the other day on FM base. What happened with that accounts thing? I remember loads of the tactics but I don't see any from him now 

His tactics tbf to him were actually good, was no need for him to do the things he did. He had good tactics.

18 minutes ago, The Dog 83 said:

he got banned :lock: :applause: all of his tactics got removed from fm base. haha imagine making 80 fake accounts to be negative about other users tactics :ackter:

Two questions

the first one to everybody, do you think that cautious mentality is still working as well as in 21.4 or not? i'am still on 21.4 undecided if update the game or not so i was not able to try myself

the second one is for @knap , i see that many tactics got more than 105pt when tested in 21,5, the average number or points was lower with 21.4, do you think that something has changed or you just set them in a better way?

32 minutes ago, jjacopo said:

173 goals scored rotating players a lot using FM21.5DARKSIDEOFTHEMOONKnapP107ALLCUPSSalahgoals78

Immagine 2021-01-14 210217.png

that's crazy. i must be doing something wrong because i have a much better team than what barcelona have and my record with the same tactic was 29-5-4. for 110 against 34. my top scorer only had 40 :D also no idea how salah sometimes hits 70+ on knaps tests

@knap

A ton of great tactics, as usual. However, I personally just don't like the 'Get Stuck In' TI, as it's just about the polar opposite of how I want my team to play. Nothing bad with it in general, it's just a matter of my personal preference. 

If I just removed the 'Get Stuck In' from any of your tactics (e.g. 4231 Parisienne or 4123 Time), how much of a dropoff in performance would you estimate?

Knap, 

Great tactics as usual and loads that's giving great results with the top sides. 

I take it you sim the seasons with those tactics? Since you do it with the top teams in the league, have you ever thought of simming the games with both the top team and the weakest team in the division on the same save at the same time?

Would be great to be able to see how the tactics work with the smaller teams as well. 

5 minuti fa, hp17 ha scritto:

Knap, 

Great tactics as usual and loads that's giving great results with the top sides. 

I take it you sim the seasons with those tactics? Since you do it with the top teams in the league, have you ever thought of simming the games with both the top team and the weakest team in the division on the same save at the same time?

Would be great to be able to see how the tactics work with the smaller teams as well. 

Exactly. I would see these tactics works with a weakest team 

@knapthanks, the MU 07-08 looks good. A 4231 with inverted wingers and 'regular' WB's would be nice, though I reckon inverted wingbacks are really effective in this edition of the game. Also just saw the new narrow 4231 which is probably my favorite formation!

50 minutes ago, knap said:

@hp17

I have tested with Kingstonian which is as low as you can get with the standard game.

At some stage there will be test league tests

Don't even mean testing that low mate. Even when you're testing with Liverpool in the save, couldn't you do the testing for like say a Sheffield United, Burnley or a team like that in the same testing that you post?

Would be interesting to see how the team's predicted to finish lower down defy the odds with the tactics 

14 hours ago, LVercetti said:

Championship Test. 

FM21.5TIMEKnap451P108ALLCUPS

Solid performance, good amount of goals, best performing 433 I have tested  - all results can be found on KNAPs tactic table. 

image.thumb.png.58946962fc83696c635081b153d0e79f.png

443 - 101 - League.PNG

443 - 101 -Squad.PNG

Have you got a link for this tactic please?

@hp17

Although winning the League with Sheffield sounds good, it is not really how the game is played, as most use transfers to improve squad. When using an underdog you will have much more rng and tests can therefore  be inconsistent. The idea of test leagues is to eliminate the problems associated with testing. in normal saves