Jump to content

FM 21 - FM 20 Tactic List FM 19 Recommended Tactic List


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mr.Robot said:

@knap but i should use ur trainings shedules right?

no he says assistant manager (AM) responsible for training. 

Actually in this subject I may say this: I let AM for general training. But for individual training i choose myself roles. And mostly choose the roles from tactic I use

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, The Reaper said:

no he says assistant manager (AM) responsible for training. 

Actually in this subject I may say this: I let AM for general training. But for individual training i choose myself roles. And mostly choose the roles from tactic I use

@knap y but i was thinking about the plans, which unit on monday, tuesday.
because knap has training plans for his tactics.

and i remenber that he told us, that AM Training is to hard for his tactics.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mr.Robot said:

@knap y but i was thinking about the plans, which unit on monday, tuesday.
because knap has training plans for his tactics.

and i remenber that he told us, that AM Training is to hard for his tactics.

yes agree. also tactic intensity is high. Thats why rotation is key. for big sides it is easy to rotate because they have quality squads. for small sides it takes time and needs planning 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mr.Robot    @The Reaper

With regard to test season either with Lpool or Kingstonian, AM takes training. This just means that I am not doing anything special to add to how tactic performs.

With my YT you will find a link to training video and training schedules. You should get more from training by using these schedules

The schedules are provided by RDF but if the tactics are not working let the AM take training team talks and press.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, knap said:

@Mr.Robot

I would try with AM Training and team talks etc.

thx @knap

maybe a stupid question, how do i rest training to AM, because if i advice my AM to train, the plans are not changed yet.

Edited by Mr.Robot
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mr.Robot

Staff responsibilities

Also the tactics are also set up in FMT which is a lot simpler.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Souljacker

I honestly would not bother with that test. 

Many of the tactics are tweaks of my tactics anyway.. It now looks like they are just using every other tactic and churning out similar tactics that do well on that test..

Edited by knap
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, knap said:

@Mr.Robot

Staff responsibilities

Also the tactics are also set up in FMT which is a lot simpler.

@knap can u send a screenshot plz, i feel stupid
AM trains now, but in the schedules is still standing the name: knap for 1 match, knap for 2 matches

is this correcT?

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kotsarikos

Appeared to working with that test.

I just find it odd that no one contacts me when they make these vids.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kotsarikos

The red baron tactic was posted on here pre patch, and there was a credit.

 

If you tweak my tactics here I give credit in tactic name and will keep it like that for future FMs

Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 2 Stunden schrieb knap:

I think it's still working :P

Lost 3 : 0 vs Juventus with an other tactic and young talents, which wasn't the solution for me. All games of the season were played with FM21HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap4321OXP103FA.fmf except of the Juve experiment

1276633737_Bildschirmfoto2021-01-04um15_38_50.thumb.png.eb8ef6f967da7a7a975de487df85b8e2.png

915835492_Bildschirmfoto2021-01-04um15_38_11.thumb.png.e38ca843e940b161d949f71200863a7b.png

541138586_Bildschirmfoto2021-01-04um15_38_31.thumb.png.5f0f5e5001f5c1bf2af644efcbf6fa26.png

Edited by solounamigo
Link to post
Share on other sites

The 4321 or as i like to call it the wide Xmas tree is definitely a great tactic again this year and i love how the shadow strikers/AMC's play. great fun to watch and judging by @solounamigo screenshots it seems to work for him also.

 

442's are also great again, still looking for that amazing 4231, although parisienne walkways wingers is very close.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i play online with Bayern
my hardest opponent plays with bvb, he uses an offensive 424 system
haaland destroys the whole liga

any suggestions, i won the supercup, but lost in liga
playing offensive or better try a more defensive tactic.

which defensive one u prefer?

is there any tactic which uses forwarded passes?

Edited by Mr.Robot
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, smithy20 said:

The 4321 or as i like to call it the wide Xmas tree is definitely a great tactic again this year and i love how the shadow strikers/AMC's play. great fun to watch and judging by @solounamigo screenshots it seems to work for him also.

 

442's are also great again, still looking for that amazing 4231, although parisienne walkways wingers is very close.

which 442 do you recommend? 

 

thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All! 

I was using my own tactic with Bolton and managed to promote them to the Championship however I am really struggling in the Championship now. I mean I am favorites to get relegated however I am hoping to get into the Premiership. What knap tactic would you guys recommend for a struggling Championship team looking to over achieve?

Many thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Knap, I've been using the pilgrimage 4141 SUS...since the update have you come up with anything more efficient? I've used it a couple of times post patch and it's just coincided more chances than before? Cheers Pal

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DOP said:

which 442 do you recommend? 

 

thanks

 

 

Overall i'd say his Venom series, preferably the latest 442 Venom. The 442 warrior also looks very strong but i've yet to use it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@ruudvanwarren

There is no way of testing SUS tactics. It is more a question of finding tweaks that work with your level of team.,

Yhe problem with SUS is it can let the AI back into game..

Maybe just take of couterpress as a start.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mr.Robot

What is a defensive 424 2 dms.

AI Tactics will be totally different to Human tactics.

I would wither match the 424 with a defend duty or 442.

It is also an opportunity to use OIs like the man marking guide.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@DOP

If you have a tactic like that you would use it all the time..

Mad as a hatter may be a get a goal tactic mayber KASHMIR 433 or a424.

I ted to use Subs and rotate players.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, knap said:

@Mr.Robot

What is a defensive 424 2 dms.

AI Tactics will be totally different to Human tactics.

I would wither match the 424 with a defend duty or 442.

It is also an opportunity to use OIs like the man marking guide.

thx @knap
this is what i guess. some of ur tactics uses more vertical passes (his weak point), so i will try this.


 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, knap said:

@ruudvanwarren

There is no way of testing SUS tactics. It is more a question of finding tweaks that work with your level of team.,

Yhe problem with SUS is it can let the AI back into game..

Maybe just take of couterpress as a start.

Mint advice as always pal X

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, solounamigo said:

I think it's still working :P

Lost 3 : 0 vs Juventus with an other tactic and young talents, which wasn't the solution for me. All games of the season were played with FM21HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap4321OXP103FA.fmf except of the Juve experiment

1276633737_Bildschirmfoto2021-01-04um15_38_50.thumb.png.eb8ef6f967da7a7a975de487df85b8e2.png

915835492_Bildschirmfoto2021-01-04um15_38_11.thumb.png.e38ca843e940b161d949f71200863a7b.png

541138586_Bildschirmfoto2021-01-04um15_38_31.thumb.png.5f0f5e5001f5c1bf2af644efcbf6fa26.png

Do you have a quick screenshot of the tactic and instructions?

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Campagna

No changes were required and top tactic.

The Black Echo I just posted is the FM 20 Tactic.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...