Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Knap, I was wondering if this year's tactics based on short passes, medium pace, regrouping and no counters worked or existed?
Because I don't see any, and it's clearly the style of play that represents me the most. 
I've been testing several things, one of which works pretty well. But I like to compare my work with others.

But we agree that gegen is always on top?

@Glorieusement

It is easier to pick the low hanging fruit first.

The regroup hold shape I use as a control tactic. It is therefore possible to use many settings but they tend to be situational rather than just P&P

If you want me to test it then either post your tactic or PM Me

hello, sorry for my bad english. thanks for the tactics, i have a question about set pieces. do you have any advice for right and left corner kickers, as well as free kicks and throw-in and which players to put in reception thank you
Edited by Hunter92

I've been using the Parissienne 4231 with wingers in Ligue 1 with a truly terrible team. My wage budget is the lowest in the league and it's about half of the next-lowest team. Probably half of my first team are "decent" 3rd tier players. I took FC Bastia-Borgo from the 3rd tier to Ligue 1 in back-to-back seasons. So 2 years ago we were part-timers. This team is truly awful, believe me. I've had some crazy results, with games swinging from losing 4-0 to winning 4-0.

I've been experimenting with lowering mentality in recent matches and that has seemed to help a bit. I'm sitting at 22 points from 18 matches which seems incredible with this team. 13th in the table.

I've also been experimenting with moving around the roles between the midfield triangle. As mentioned before, I was getting really bad ratings out of the DLP. I've been attempting to basically keep at least one playmaker, at least one deep player, and one player on some type of shuttler/support type of role. 

I just won a game at home 4-1 against the fourth place team in the league. I played the entire game on cautious and I fit my midfield three to the players I had out there. I was trying to see out the game 3-1 and I had a BWM-D, BWM-S, with the AM on AP-S, who was by far the best player of the 3. I had a great play where the AP dropped all the way back near the midline to offer a passing option to a WB who was being harassed. He turned and dribbled up field and picked out a beautiful 30 yard ball over the top to the charging AF who made it 4-1. The guy I had at MCL has no chance of making a play like that.

Just curious @knap what your thoughts are on tinkering with the midfield triangle in the 4231. As long as I keep to certain principles as far as mentalities, do you think this could work long-term?

@drhay53

Using Cautious works for difficult games and I use it myself.

Not sure why the DLP has poor ratings but the change of the midfield 3 will all be at lower mentality so potentially more solid.

With a low reputation it can make it easier to win so the crunch will come when the AI give you more respect as to whether the set up will provide enough attacking options.

@knap If you don't mind I'd have 2 questions/requests:

1. Since the new FM 21.4, which is the best "Joga-Bonito" 4-4-2 tactic (2x strikers + 2x CM) ? I've been using FM21.4VenomFaithKnap442P101ECFA and FM21VenomFaithKnap424RMDP106EC but the results are not that great.

2. Can you also recommend an offensive tactic to come back to the score?

Many thanks :applause: 

Edited by sebel

4 hours ago, knap said:

FM 21.4 ME

FIRE & WATER 41320 P102 ALL CUPS

FM21.4Fire and Water41320P102ALLCUPS.fmf 45.61 kB · 26 downloads

749719025_Screenshot(3306).thumb.png.9dbbcab63285c389954c7458babce601.png2003654044_Screenshot(3304).thumb.png.ae0688d715a0ed8f5559599bd66f9d0f.png2020185871_Screenshot(3305).thumb.png.18426546ba9785a59dc4b316315615d6.png

@knap in your opinion, wich strikeless tactic is the best version? I've been doing great with HGF 4330 107 playing with Benfica from Portugal, but would like to know your opinion about the best tactic for underdoog and sub-top teams is this new FM version. Thank you in advance :)

'@MVC

TThe same tactic name should give you the sam style of play. If you like HGF style then try HGF 41320.

If you would prefer a chang of style then try Venom , Fire Look away etc

1 minute ago, knap said:

'@MVC

TThe same tactic name should give you the sam style of play. If you like HGF style then try HGF 41320.

If you would prefer a chang of style then try Venom , Fire Look away etc

Thank you! Undestand your point. But my question is more like... wich one is the best in order to in games and titles?