Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

10 minutes ago, anatolycastella said:

41212 Venom run with my OP Napoli squad in 2029. Have to delete this tactic next season because its just too good lol

Well done @knap definitely the best tactic i've seen in fm21 so far ;)

Screenshot 2020-11-29 at 19.48.46.png

Screenshot 2020-11-29 at 19.49.12.png

Screenshot 2020-11-29 at 19.49.20.png

Which tactic is this one? link?

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, knap said:

@ViperBlade

It is not worth it at the moment as probably more hot fixes in pipeline. 

When the ME is stable then it may be worth looking at the longer tests.

Thanks Makes sense in fairness.

If you do come up with anything for the underdog relegation fodder premier league team would be great warrior or venom not going great for me.

1680753420_ScreenShot2020-11-29at2_06_50PM.thumb.png.a3a71f34930c276ba41b5d6eb04b9e7c.pngJust went unbeaten and won the 2022 WC with South Korea using the No Loss Venom & Faith 41212! Went on vacation for each match of the tournament (after setting my lineup) and didn't really face any difficulties, even against Spain and Portugal in the group stage and England in the first knockout round. Bit of an odd WC, as Ukraine were my finals opponent and Denmark also made the Semis, but can confirm this tactic wreaks havoc when you have talented players (still not seeing as much success for my Palermo side, but not bad by any means!)

4 minutes ago, daniel.camponovo said:

1680753420_ScreenShot2020-11-29at2_06_50PM.thumb.png.a3a71f34930c276ba41b5d6eb04b9e7c.pngJust went unbeaten and won the 2022 WC with South Korea using the No Loss Venom & Faith 41212! Went on vacation for each match of the tournament (after setting my lineup) and didn't really face any difficulties, even against Spain and Portugal in the group stage and England in the first knockout round. Bit of an odd WC, as Ukraine were my finals opponent and Denmark also made the Semis, but can confirm this tactic wreaks havoc when you have talented players (still not seeing as much success for my Palermo side, but not bad by any means!)

Verry nice!! Guus Hiddink would be proud ;) 

• knap changed the title to FM 21 - FM 20 Tactic List FM 19 Recommended Tactic List
13 minutes ago, Rober82 said:

No doubt knap's Venom and Faith is the strongest tactic so far, first time in many years I could do so well with my annual Werder test.
2 of the draws came after winning the league..

image.thumb.png.174673becf7fe99d9aaf8fbf4a3f0c98.png

image.thumb.png.ceb306ae8f754620bd679ee5b0caef39.png

image.thumb.png.a5a1f8564b5c2e5fe759bb100922acec.png

image.png

image.png

Which venom & Faith is this one? 100pnoloss version?

I'm having a great time with Venom and Faith no loss. Kaio Jorge and Josef Martinez scoring bundles in my West Ham save. The one i have noticed it that the DM has very average ratings. I've got Rice, Tonali and Ugarte and they have all been very inconsistent. Minor thing though as I'm battering everyone.

11 minutes ago, gooders11 said:

I'm having a great time with Venom and Faith no loss. Kaio Jorge and Josef Martinez scoring bundles in my West Ham save. The one i have noticed it that the DM has very average ratings. I've got Rice, Tonali and Ugarte and they have all been very inconsistent. Minor thing though as I'm battering everyone.

I had the same, does any of them have long passes or killers balls ppm? Think that should work.

2 hours ago, Rober82 said:

No doubt knap's Venom and Faith is the strongest tactic so far, first time in many years I could do so well with my annual Werder test.

image.png

image.png

Do you change some things with the tactic, in the matchs? :) 

3 hours ago, Rober82 said:

image.png

image.png

I must be the exception that proves the rule. My Dortmund team just don't like it!

fancied something a bit different and i remember reading somewhere that chertanovo in the russian first division have a youth only policy and the game doesn't actually allow you to buy players..so started a save with them. 

1st season - 4th with 82 pts just missing out on promotion

2nd season - 1st with 79 pts

3rd season - came 14th out of 16 teams and luckily won the relegation playoff to stay up

just started 4th season and after 5 games i'm 3rd with 10 pts

it's been pretty fun not being able to sign anyone. makes preseason incredibly quick and stress free :D my team is pretty terrible as expected but i have a couple of decent players. it's kinda cool having the same players for years and developing them. would recommend it for anyone wanting a challenge.

used venom&faith no loss the whole time

21 horas atrás, muxima187 disse:

Hey @Ivoensousa, yes this is with the most recent ME. Madrid had Mbappe, Salah, Pogba, Hazard all starting and still lost 11-0 haha i will attach the version im using below.

FM21BETABEOWULF442WAFKnapP103EC.fmf 44 kB · 199 downloads

Besides venom&faith, this is the best tactic I've tried so far. Much better than any other tactic.