Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

Running Venon & Faith 41212 (No Loss) on both my Club and my International side and won two friendlies on the same day 8-0. Not having quite the unbeatable, dominant season for my club (clearly a tactic for dominating lesser opponents but my lower-talented side is underperforming their xG in the league), but will comfortably finish ~3rd in Serie B and likely to advance to Serie A via the playoff tournament after projecting to finish 16th!

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 4.55.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 4.55.16 PM.png

Edited by daniel.camponovo

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Em 26/11/2020 em 19:32, knap disse:

which kinda of players fit on those mezzala places?

i usually buy playmakers and try to train them as mezzalas
eg: Aouar, Pellegrini, etc

is that wrong?

1 hour ago, yuzojr said:

Any tips for training, away games and big games?

What can i say... Starting mentality was mostly determined by the Assistant Manager, also  OI during the match. Then you can follow the rules from Mentality Masterplan, linked many times in this thread. So, in practice i was playing cautious against Juventus and Napoli in the league or in the final rounds of Champions League. Like in the most of high intensivity tactics you have to monitor your players fitness throughout the season, and rotate the team wisely. I made my own rule in this save, where against weaker opposition at home i removed all the players with matchload level "heavy" or "very heavy" from the starting lineup. 

Of course, it's nothing new, many depends on the players quality. If you don't dominate the opposition, this tactic is a bit vulnerable in defence against equal quality teams. When i managed Leverkusen team, the rivals like Borussia MG, RB Leipzig or Eintracht fired a lot of shots against me, even when i was playing at home.

@ROCC

SUS Tactics are easy to make, and There is a YT Vid when I change to a SUS. Mentality Matters goes into detail for control and SUS Tweaks.

FM 20 Google Docs has a readt made 4141 SUS just sort for 0 pts.

1 minute ago, lpcinder said:

Many of these tactics use the inverted wingbacks. I'm trying to retrain my back into inverted wingbacks but I'm having very little success. Some even complain about this role. Very annoying. 

I may be wrong but I believe Knap said a couple of pages ago he just put normal wingback players there

Firstly, thanks to @knapfor his efforts, fantastic stuff again this year.

I'm currently using the Preachin Blues tactic, and I am winning games. The problem I'm having is the amount of goals I'm conceding. I appreciate that with an OP attack, the defence will suffer, but what tweaks, if any, have people found to be successful for tightening the backline? Seems like one long ball over the top works a treat for the AI, and they're scoring with their first attempt on goal almost every game.

I've tried to drop the mentality back to no success.

Thanks in advance