Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

@bariscakan

My tactics are often not symmetrical in respect of playing instructions, but it is not because of player preferences. You can mirror the tactic but probably not necessary.

I do make tactics without those instructions but they tend to make fewer pts so I don't post them. I have a Warrior tactic with minimum pressing for example in FM 20.

In a match if you want to just control game then remove counter press counter pass into space..

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick question. I got a new computer,  and trying find this location to download tactics to: C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 20xx\tactics, but under user\users\documents the folder is empty.  Cant seem to find location for it anywhere. Any ideas?

1 minute ago, knap said:

@kandersson

As pace works better upfront I would say AM, but depends on having 2 good forwards.

Thanks. Yeah pacey strikers seem to be more important than ever, 4231 should be better for a slower, creative attacker. Any plans for a deep 4231 (two DM's, maybe with a HB)?

3 minutes ago, stian said:

Just a quick question. I got a new computer,  and trying find this location to download tactics to: C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 20xx\tactics, but under user\users\documents the folder is empty.  Cant seem to find location for it anywhere. Any ideas?

Did you start a new career and save it? There is no tactics folder until then. 

25 minutes ago, stian said:

When you open File Explorer, just click "This PC" and "Documents" as shown in the image below. You can also use the search bar in the top right to search for "Sports Interactive" folder and go from there.

file explorer.PNG

@knap Hello there, i have a question btw welcome back to fm 21 ,    may i ask  ,  why you use 2 different attacking corner set up     in some formations like 451 and 442 ect. in 442 is BEO44 and 451   is 6dyr,  any explanation? and which of them are more effective as set piece?  thanks in advance mate ;)

9 minutes ago, anguskhan said:

i been using this one Knapp made not sure when but its been insane for me haaland has 43 goals 9 Assist in 15 games

player.png

A bit of editing to get all those players in 2 years? How much did you pay for all of them, 1 billion?

15 minutes ago, Crusho79bv said:
29 minutes ago, anguskhan said:

i been using this one Knapp made not sure when but its been insane for me haaland has 43 goals 9 Assist in 15 games

player.png

A bit of editing to get all those players in 2 years? How much did you pay for all of them, 1 billion?

Expand  

i play with a friend so no editing i got haaland for 69m buyout clause mbappe cost me 150m martinez was 65m so less of finger pointing before you shout your mouth off

1 minute ago, anguskhan said:

i play with a friend so no editing i got haaland for 69m buyout clause mbappe cost me 150m martinez was 65m so less of finger pointing before you shout your mouth off

c mon man some of those players (like de ligt) are not for sale unless you offer 150-200m..anyways any decent tactic would work with a team of freaks, glad this one works for you  ;) 

1 minute ago, anatolycastella said:

c mon man some of those players (like de ligt) are not for sale unless you offer 150-200m..anyways any decent tactic would work with a team of freaks, glad this one works for you  ;) 

i am also man city I bought de ligt for 104m i paid 50m upfront and 50m over 3 years not hard is it and it been working since i played the beta for over 2 weeks before i had most of these guys so yeah 

Edited by anguskhan

@knap Have you been working under current match engine 21.2.0.0. on some tactic useful in the low-possesion and more defensive oriented (maybe even strikerless) type of play? I've created a separate thread here, where i presented some solutions for beta mode, but i noticed, now the counter-counterpress combination seems to be the most powerful, like in the previous FM20 edition.

@knap sorry if these are basic questions you've answered before but - 

1.)  Using one of your tactics that uses raumdeuter's, a lot of wingers see to be unable to play that role, should I ignore the star ratings?

2.) when using IWBs, if I have RBs who are left footed, and LBs that are right footed, should I actually play them inverted or just stick to left footed left backs and right footed right backs?

@anguskhan

Looks like MAD AS A HATTER 4132.

It is likely that the tactic is good for Elite teams. Can you post a complete season of results.

If you have made good transfers you can also post them here as may help others.

In general it may be helpful to post even good Frees for the LLs

2 minutes ago, knap said:

@anguskhan

Looks like MAD AS A HATTER 4132.

It is likely that the tactic is good for Elite teams. Can you post a complete season of results.

If you have made good transfers you can also post them here as may help others.

In general it may be helpful to post even good Frees for the LLs

sure I can do this season or the last 2 I went unbeaten for 64 games till i lost last season :)

@knap started using your tactics last year and they've been great, but question for the new long-term dynasty save I'm starting in 21 -- do you recommend training every player in your organization (new signings, youth intake, etc) to fit one of the roles in the long-term tactic you're using? ex. if I plan on using PREACHIN BLUES 23221 (451) P101 CC long-term, should I train every DL/DR on my team as a WBL/R, every CM as a Mezzala, etc? is there any use in training someone as a different role, or will their attributes develop best to fit the role by the specific role training?

@knapHey mate great work again this season.

I have been trying MAD AS A HATTER 4132. and the amount of goals coming from throw ins is incredible. Probably something to tweak into your other formations if it s possible. 
I only played around 10 games with city, for now I have the best results from the tactics i ve tried so far ( throw ins help a lot )

cheers