Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I've been testing Argus 3412 in two saves:

Guingamp predicted 3rd in Ligue 2, won the league and got promoted but still 7 loss.

Inter predicted 2nd in Serie A finished 5th, what was awkward is that Lautaro only started 4 games...

@Tangzila

There may have been a change to how AM picks and role suitability. 

With IR Testing you can pick teamso should produce much better results, as will playing the matches. Holiday testing will always be flawed.unless you use custom test teams.

2 hours ago, knap said:

@Tangzila

There may have been a change to how AM picks and role suitability. 

With IR Testing you can pick teamso should produce much better results, as will playing the matches. Holiday testing will always be flawed.unless you use custom test teams.

In another holiday test with Inter where I said to keep the starting eleven set I won the league and cup but finished last in the UCL group phase with only 1 point (1 draw 5 defeats) behind MU, PSG and Dynamo.

I'm doing another test with 4132 P370 the same way and currently top of the league and now against Barcelona in first elimination round.

Edited by Tangzila

@Tangzila

The problem with that is lack of rotation. It does indicate that when you pick the team you will get better results.

If you did well in theUCL on 1st run it may just be bad luck on 2nd run. Another problem is trying to reduce RNG but you need 200+ game tests

2 minutes ago, Tangzila said:

Warrior 4132 CF P370 Test with Inter

Won league by far

Lost against Juve in Cup quarter

Lost in UCL semi finals against Lazio

Lukaku scored 64...

Capture d’écran 2020-11-13 145634.png

Capture d’écran 2020-11-13 145742.png

Upload the tactic also, people are lazy to look for it and we gonna have 100 mess about the tactic...

@knap Have you found a sensible tactic yet that doesnt concede too many goals and doesnt score 100s either? Warrior 4132 is a bit OTT. I'm either winning 7-0 or having the occasional 4-3 loss and I very rarely get 3 clean sheets on the trot even though I have a good defence. This is in Fm21 beta by the way. I'm wondering which tactic you have enjoyed the most so far?