Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Mozilla552

The latest 451 tactics were higher possession and there are higher possession tactics noted on google docs.

I would have to check but the tweaked ME Thiago)  may give you better possession and appears popular.

1 hour ago, knap said:

@Mozilla552

The latest 451 tactics were higher possession and there are higher possession tactics noted on google docs.

I would have to check but the tweaked ME Thiago)  may give you better possession and appears popular.

Hi @knap, where can i find the ME Thiago tactic you mentioned as i couldnt see it on the google doc?

@djhagster

I am not using it as I am a little bit sceptical. You can find it on the RDF Discord, or just try a google search

Edited by Experienced Defender
mentioning FM Scout - once again!

@djhagster

If you do try it (rember to backup the existing file), can you report back your views.

My impression is that they are trying to make a more enjoyable ME rather than balancing the stats. If this is this case then I would also prefer a more enjoyable ME but a SI Version.

Hey Knap,

What is the best for the moment ??

With new containment in France, I play again in FM 20 with version 20.4.4.

I keep going my game with Bordeaux season 11 with a great team, 6 CL consecutive with 20.4.1 Fire and water VOL 24321 OX P 103 EC and for big away games I used FM20.3.0 TeaforOne 4411p 100 CC.

Thanks

What is the best 451 for good (but not elite) level team with IF? I really struggle with my Leicester side if I switch to that formation but I want to play this formation so badly. My IFs kinda do nothing I need them to really attack a lot since vardy is getting up in age

Edited by maxmaster5000

Il y a 2 heures, Gaspar1904 a dit :

mestre da boa tarde, por favor, táticas para o meu SLB (Benfica) versão 20.4.1

@Gaspar1904Boa tarde, tens estas opções, comigo no glorioso funcionaram bem.

684455975_FM20.4.0-4231KnapPar1s-ParisienneWalkwaysSKEWWSSVOL3VOLP107EC.fmf 1442013075_FM20.4.1WARRIORKnapCD4132CFP370(209-161).fmf !!!!FM20.4.0BlackEcho4231knapP109FACC.fmf

Edited by slb4ever

A tactic has a structure and changing roles changes that structure.. It is impossible to predict the outcome of changing roles as a SS will have a higer mentality and a AP S will run fwd less drop deeper and attract the ball more than other roles.

• FM 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

ROBER GUIDE TO CLUB SET UP 

New_Game_2 (1).pdf 322.53 kB · 27 downloads

ROBER GUIDE TO MARKING

DOUBLEINTENSITY.thumb.png.a06a8414ed481c29a057d493de07a666.png

RDF TWEAKS

CROSSING CONSIDERATIONS

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

FRENCH UNDERDOG TESTS

C

SHOuTS

Demand More when we are winning by 1 goal.

Show Some Passion when we are back at score.

Praise when winning 2 or more goals.

--

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals