Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, RDF Tactics said:

you have to be careful though. a lot of support duties so hardly any penetration and a team like Brighton, you'll need to take some risks. He's Barcelona so his changes i think are more suited for a top team rather than a lesser team. i'm not sure how well Brighton would do under a very fluid system, that's a lot of team work, anticipation, decisions and off the ball needed

@RDF Tactics I will just stick with the default electric funeral tactic then 

Hey @knapafter alot of frustration i have tried the warrior tactic  and im pleased with results in the league and with my strikers which have started getting chances and scoring but would it be effective in the ucl against the bigger teams?

12 minutes ago, Scruffer23 said:

@knap what would you say is your go to that can almost guarantee overachievement??

Any tactic with points over 340 in MrL test league will overachieve with any team in any league.

If Your Media prediction is 20th(last) and You finish 15th it is great overachievment. If You want to win the league with team predicted to finish last than You have to go back to FM 15,16,17. 

This year game is much more realistic.

8 minutes ago, knap said:

@Crusho79bv

How did you find underlap as a style of play?

There may be a case for using overlap home and underlap away

It`s the first time trying the underlap for a season and i must say it`s a bit strange.

They overload the middle because of the IFs but there`s a lot of space for the wingbacks to cross the ball. I think it`s working only with this style of 433 (DM) and no AMC because it`s really crowded in the middle of the final third that`s why i played very wide so i can stretch the team.

The DM is involved in much of the attacking gameplay, kind of a playmaker

OM4.thumb.jpg.f9a6e31b2242c37da7d6cdb7df791be5.jpg

This is what you get on attack with underlap central - the central players will never go wide

In defence they will hold the same shape

I don`t know if it`s working with small teams, i think i`ll do another save with a smaller team

Sorry If the question has been already answered but I have lost the beginning of general discussion about underlap.
Are underlap suggested for underdogs against bigger? The reason is that bigger teas do not sit back and do not crowd the centre of the pitch?

Is there anything else to add or remove when switching from Overlap to Underlap during a match to throw the AI off? 
And my club has a reputation as being all attacking because I go against clubs that just fill the box as you alluded to. They would rather have a 0-0 result or get something from a fluke set piece. 

Mourinho ball 

@Heywood JaBlowme

The 2 Crusho mentioned - Wide with perhaps a normal WB still making touchline runs, No WIB reducing crossing looking for pass and taking a shot from the centre. Maybe remove pass into space so pass is to feet.

The Warrior P100 Tactic can open up a defensive AI 

I just finished my 1st season in Bolton avoided relegation. Any tactic for climbing till premier? I don't want to change tactic each season. Can you recommend any tactic with same formation that I can use for Neutral, Against Defense and Against Big Teams tactic.

• FM 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

ROBER GUIDE TO CLUB SET UP 

New_Game_2 (1).pdf 322.53 kB · 27 downloads

ROBER GUIDE TO MARKING

DOUBLEINTENSITY.thumb.png.a06a8414ed481c29a057d493de07a666.png

RDF TWEAKS

CROSSING CONSIDERATIONS

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

FRENCH UNDERDOG TESTS

C

SHOuTS

Demand More when we are winning by 1 goal.

Show Some Passion when we are back at score.

Praise when winning 2 or more goals.

--

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

8 hours ago, Earnie is God! said:

82pts, 73 goals and a healthy defence looks very good.
But your top scorer was only on 9?

My top goal scorer was Pukki with 17 in january but i sold him to United, 25m for a 30 year old i think it`s a good deal.

After that i rotated the players, Drmic - Idah - Louis Munteanu in the AF position

Cantwell and Viktor Fischer in LM POSITION

Buendia and Onel H. in RM position

I train all players: Pass rather than shoot and that`s why all my players are on the scoring sheet. I like fast passing game not shoot from all positions