Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 13/08/2020 at 18:45, Catalystr said:

Hello everyone and Mr. Knap,

I'd just like to say that as someone who likes 4231. THIS 4231 tac is a BEAST and STABLE.  I know it's a little early, but I've been following Knap for a long time.

Also I am playing Galatasaray, year 2021. First time we beat Real Madrid as away team.

Tac: KASHMIR VOL 5 4231 P105 MR L P330 (208)

Adsız.png

adsız2.png

3.png

Link for this tactic? @Catalystr

Edited by Wallings11

There's too many tactics now, can't we just go back to the old days when one tactic rained supreme like 'diablo' :hammer:

I know the tactic creators do a good job but there's like 5k different tactics all claiming to be the 'best one' 

15 minutes ago, Amnesia92 said:

There's too many tactics now, can't we just go back to the old days when one tactic rained supreme like 'diablo' :hammer:

I know the tactic creators do a good job but there's like 5k different tactics all claiming to be the 'best one' 

Because different tactics work differently with different teams and players.

@Valencia CF AE

You can either try the normal top tactics, or go for a very simple tactic with minimum or No PIs such as TIME, FUBB or TEA for One

Elite sides could try KASHMIR or RUN LIKE HELL which also scored 209 goals with the Celtic Save.

@kireby

I drew a game last night 4-4 with Norwich but there goals were from SPs. Probably my fault as should have switched to a SUS just to kill game off, but they scored from a Pen Direct FK and indirect.

@knap

Hey knap,

thanks for all the work you put into this year after year! Been using a huge variation of your tactics for FM20 and they are as solid as always.

Is there a tactic you would recommend solely for top teams? Current CA of my starting XI is ~170.

Edit: Currently using F&W 41212 but it isn't delivering results away from home.

Edited by male_advice_seeker

@knap always wanted to learn, have CA impact to tactic's efficience? E.g. will team with CA 120 in league where average CA 100 play better than team with CA 160 in league where average CA 140. I mean does tactic depend on players in my team, or on players in opposite team? Sorry if it's a stupid question

@kireby

The CA of test teams represent how a tactic performs with a t sub top, or mid table team. From the tests virtually all results show more pts for the sub top team. I would use these results as a guide in either PL or VNS The tactics work better with good FM Players in your team with right attributes.

If you test with a high reputation for sub top and very low reputation of mid, with the top tactics, you find this reverses and the mid table team will have more pts. This is thought to be due to the AI plaing more defensively against high rep teams.

Think I will try the RUN LIKE HELL variants after I leave my current club.

BEOWULF after like 8 seasons doesn't seem to be as effective as it once was for me this season. 

Will probably still win me the league but more off the strength of my squad than the tactic itself. Seems like the AI finally figured it out somewhat :lol: 

35 minutes ago, Jamieac said:

Think I will try the RUN LIKE HELL variants after I leave my current club.

BEOWULF after like 8 seasons doesn't seem to be as effective as it once was for me this season. 

Will probably still win me the league but more off the strength of my squad than the tactic itself. Seems like the AI finally figured it out somewhat :lol: 

8 seasons is a good run for a tactic. The AI figures them all out eventually which is why you should download several tactics.