Jump to content

FM 21 - FM 20 Tactic List FM 19 Recommended Tactic List


Recommended Posts

Looking for a strong possession tactic for my Schalke side. Finished second in my first season but I averaged 38% over the season with the ball so looking to change that. Brought in some good quality midfielders in so just looking to get a tactic that can bring up and keep the ball better in games

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lorcarito

GALLOWS POLE has good possession, Black echo should give good possession ID 1458 Tea tactic and ID 1464, with highest possession PILGRIMAGE ID 1481

Link to post
Share on other sites

@pilmalm

I have won PL with a FM 19 Tactic. Most of the early tactic Sympathy and Tequila should still work and BEOWULF 442 has remained the same since the start of FM 20 and is based on a FM 16 Tactic

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Stremka

The player that is receiving most passes. Not sure anyone has tested whether it is better just to MM the lowest or a DLP at MC.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TA said:

Idk i just plug and play . The tactic i was using is 
https://www.fmscout.com/q-21118-Knap-Tactics.html?d=14#270609

I drag 2 WB to DL / DR.
I think this was base on Lisa's Redbull so you can have 2 choice of which verison you want to play with .

 

 

Untitled.png

 

I've been using this for four* matches, changed mid season, starting from the red arrow.

image.thumb.png.6adbbb5d1232895a05b64f7832fb5ae0.png

*Ignore the stupid Feb friendly, but zero goals conceded in four games having previously conceding 13 in 7 is very welcome.

(5th season with Wednesday.  Most names are newgens)

Thank you!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Beowulf is  442 SP in insane. Any tactic can't give me this pts  with Werder (default squad).  And I never score so much (when team will the champion with tactic ) 

Werder is 10 med pred. And won cup)

image.thumb.png.fd96b1bad0b9fba4b6f7f6e17f96bb9c.pngimage.thumb.png.9af19f3fec902c769e32e7153c022f75.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stremka said:

Beowulf is  442 SP in insane. Any tactic can't give me this pts  with Werder (default squad).  And I never score so much (when team will the champion with tactic ) 

Werder is 10 med pred. And won cup)

image.thumb.png.fd96b1bad0b9fba4b6f7f6e17f96bb9c.pngimage.thumb.png.9af19f3fec902c769e32e7153c022f75.png

link

Link to post
Share on other sites

Doing a season with FM20.4.0TeaforOneVOL44411p103ALLCUPS. Got a marvelous start with only 1 goal conceded in 11 games and 27 goals for. Predicted 7th. I love this tactic because it uses almost every position on the field except DM and AMLR. Players on AMLR+DM are normally good at other positions too, so I can use every player in the game kind of. And the formation looks good! Balanced mentality away and positive at home. Thanks for this tactic @knap

bild.thumb.png.64e3f4079533b27391cb13da664b3d1f.pngbild.thumb.png.c18014ba7917384c7640c37232bd8e5d.pngbild.thumb.png.a941f4e2987e01316efb0a3adfabb35a.png

FM20.4.0TeaforOneVOL44411p103ALLCUPS.fmf

Edited by Dreambuilder
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Dreambuilder said:

Doing a season with FM20.4.0TeaforOneVOL44411p103ALLCUPS. Got a marvelous start with only 1 goal conceded in 11 games and 27 goals for. Predicted 7th. I love this tactic because it uses almost every position on the field except DM and AMLR. Players on AMLR+DM are normally good at other positions too, so I can use every player in the game kind of. And the formation looks good! Balanced mentality away and positive at home. Thanks for this tactic @knap

bild.thumb.png.64e3f4079533b27391cb13da664b3d1f.pngbild.thumb.png.c18014ba7917384c7640c37232bd8e5d.pngbild.thumb.png.a941f4e2987e01316efb0a3adfabb35a.png

FM20.4.0TeaforOneVOL44411p103ALLCUPS.fmf 45.16 kB · 7 downloads

Yup, it's great. I've tried all sorts of tactics in 10 seasons of my save and the two I like the most are Tea tactics.
Currently using this one this season and here are our results. We were predicted to finish mid-table, instead we are 2nd behind megabucks Bournemouth.
Even better that in our last game we went to runaway leaders 'Muff and won 5-0, even with 10 men.

20200604201644_1.thumb.jpg.b781ea363914be634e01dc012af50217.jpg20200604201745_1.thumb.jpg.b0e43ea240fea0c135ea561eacaafd15.jpg20200604192130_1.thumb.jpg.3949632fd9cc23304c73b0394457ea65.jpg

Edited by Earnie is God!
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, grazdoztrez said:

 

I've been using this for four* matches, changed mid season, starting from the red arrow.

image.thumb.png.6adbbb5d1232895a05b64f7832fb5ae0.png

*Ignore the stupid Feb friendly, but zero goals conceded in four games having previously conceding 13 in 7 is very welcome.

(5th season with Wednesday.  Most names are newgens)

Thank you!

 

Cheers, dude. try to build around that tactic and you gonna have good result . I personally won C1 cup twice with Heeveren  
Try to have fast striker with intellegent playstyle Plus a good AMC and everything gonna be fine .

Edited by TA
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Dreambuilder said:

Doing a season with FM20.4.0TeaforOneVOL44411p103ALLCUPS. Got a marvelous start with only 1 goal conceded in 11 games and 27 goals for. Predicted 7th. I love this tactic because it uses almost every position on the field except DM and AMLR. Players on AMLR+DM are normally good at other positions too, so I can use every player in the game kind of. And the formation looks good! Balanced mentality away and positive at home. Thanks for this tactic @knap

bild.thumb.png.64e3f4079533b27391cb13da664b3d1f.pngbild.thumb.png.c18014ba7917384c7640c37232bd8e5d.pngbild.thumb.png.a941f4e2987e01316efb0a3adfabb35a.png

FM20.4.0TeaforOneVOL44411p103ALLCUPS.fmf 45.16 kB · 48 downloads

My 1st favorite tactic. 2nd Black Echo 4411 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@kakaaji

The 1ST tactic I posted in FM 08 I used to take Oxford to the PL. It was the same shape as the 4321 but had barrows. I always now refer to that shape as Oxford.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Thornvip said:

Which one of you tatics, would you say i should try? I need an great tactic to an underdog team? 

 

 

try this one. No OI and no MM. Simple but effective although it would be interesting how it works with MM but haven't tested yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Cadoni said:

My 1st favorite tactic. 2nd Black Echo 4411 

this tactics is so wired...working well for me as well BUT

with max wide def and attacking width it looks scary ...what do people do to stop teams exploiting the middle ...I wins most of them but the other team gets more CC through the middle.If i change the width to counter that does that have an effect on the tactics performance ?

and also the WB marking the other teams WB ....is it important

Edited by alex1234
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/06/2020 at 15:21, Earnie is God! said:

Yup, it's great. I've tried all sorts of tactics in 10 seasons of my save and the two I like the most are Tea tactics.
Currently using this one this season and here are our results. We were predicted to finish mid-table, instead we are 2nd behind megabucks Bournemouth.
Even better that in our last game we went to runaway leaders 'Muff and won 5-0, even with 10 men.

20200604201644_1.thumb.jpg.b781ea363914be634e01dc012af50217.jpg20200604201745_1.thumb.jpg.b0e43ea240fea0c135ea561eacaafd15.jpg20200604192130_1.thumb.jpg.3949632fd9cc23304c73b0394457ea65.jpg

@knap what other tactics are in this set with wide widths

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • knap changed the title to FM 21 - FM 20 Tactic List FM 19 Recommended Tactic List

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...